RemedySpot.com

I Was Touched by and Angel Callisto

Rate this topic

Guest guest

( Liane and everyone - here is a story of one of my angel encounters:)

In December of 2002, I sustained a serious injury and was bedridden for one year. A friend gave me a meditation tape to listen to that included a visualization that went something like this:

I was on a beautiful sunny beach and one of my Inner Guides approached me. I realized it was Angel Callisto (Callisto was a character on Xena, she used to be very bad, but Xena gave her her light and she became an angel toward the end of the series - yada yada yada). She came to sit beside me in the sand with the most radiant smile. I asked her many questions and she gave me many answers, the essence being – she understood how difficult the lesson was; I had yet to master it; but there was a purpose and a meaning. Then, she took me into her arms, cradled and held me in her loving embrace, and said, “It’s okay. Everything is going to be alright.” In subsequent meditations and still now, Angel Callisto comes to me when I summon one of my inner guides. Her words are always inspiring and comforting. I can’t tell you how much these visitations mean to me and how healing they are.

In September of 2003, I grew sicker and was admitted into hospice. Several days prior to my admission and during my admission, two angels floated above my bed – one of them was Angel Callisto and the other I now know to be Angel Aurelia. I tell you truly, yes, I was on the brink of death, but I was not delusional (well, some may say that's debatable even to this day - lol). My Angels were real. I was not afraid, I felt comforted by their presence, particularly Angel Callisto’s. The Angels had their arms open to me as if to say, “Come with us.” I was so sick and the vision was so beautiful, I said, “Take

me.” Now I know that the Angels were there to protect me and bring me back. I guess I can say I’m one of the few people that went into hospice and came out alive.

I am still being challenged, but I have progressed from that that bed, to a wheelchair, walker, then a cane, and now I walk without one, a bit wobbly perhaps (ascension symptoms - lol).. I am able though, to do some gentle yoga, tai chi and Qigong several times a day, mediate twice daily (as stated, Angel Callisto still appears), go to sound therapy and take two daily walks. When I feel tired and weak, I call upon God and my Angels.

I Was Touched by an Angel Callisto and they brought me to you. I have attched a photo of her.

“Love is the Way,”

Zeta, Warrior of the Spirit

(PS - the actress that portrayed Callisto, Hudson Leick, also played an angel in "Touched by an Angel". Thus, title of my little story here. Also, I think we need 200 angels at the airport in Las Vegas and they had better be adept at slots.)

> Dear Zeta,> > here with Liane, but I wanted to answer.> > Be careful with O'Hare.....I am pretty sure they would need at least 2> full-time angels just to deal with the lost bags....> > Much Metta,> Chris> Hey Zeta... I thought it was interesting and crazy at the same time....> Angels are just incredible life energies. I want to hear about your> experiences, I really do.> :-)> Much love to you,> Liane>