RemedySpot.com

Fwd: On Humanity Healing Network: Need Prayers and Healing sent to 14 yr old Boy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A message from Dina to all members of Prayer Warriors group. on Humanity Healing Network!

Hi group,I am new to this prayer group,but know a lot of you.I desperately need prayers and healing sent to a 14 yr old boy in Knoxville Tennessee USA.,is in a coma,and on ventilator.They dont know if he will pull through. and his sisters,Rustyann 17,and Mackayla10 was victims of sexual abuse.The 10 yr old took pills a few months ago.They hard a hard time dealing with this.These three are my angel babes.I have worked with them for months.God had me at the right place when the 10 yr old,tried suicide. tried to handle it,but got with the wrong crowd...They introduced him to cocaine.Night before last,,,his breathing,was stopping,and they took him to hospital.Hes on life support.The lil girls,his sisters are devastated.Please forward to your groups so we can pray him back.I send my love to each of you from my heart.always and forever Dina

Visit Prayer Warriors group. at:

http://.ning.com/groups/group/show?id=1388889%3AGroup%3A10278