RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: posts by my daughter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank You Stefanie, for reading and enjoying!

Love to You

Mark

From: Stefanie <diddiejar@...>Subject: [] Re: posts by my daughter Date: Friday, December 26, 2008, 8:42 PM

Hey Mark thanks for sharing. I just blogged "The Shoes of the Fisherman"parag. That one is so beautiful.Love,Stefanie--- In , mark seebach <mach54nm@.. .>wrote:>> here are a couple of posts, that my daughter found and put on herblog.> I am very happy, to have her in my life.>> After a while you learn the subtle difference between holding a handand changing a soul.> And you learn that love doesn't mean learning and company doesn't meansecurity.> and you begin to learn that kisses aren't contracts and presentsaren't promises.> And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyesahead with the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child.> And you learn to build all your roads on today because

tomarrow'sground is to uncertain for plans, and futures have a way of fallingdown in mid-flight.> After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you ask too much.> So you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead ofwaiting for someone to bring you flowers.> And you learn that you really can endure, that you really are strong,and you really do have worth.> And you learn> and you learn> With every goodbye you learn.......>> Author unknown> From a friend>>> "It costs so much to be a full human being that there are very few whohave the enlightenment or the courage, to pay the price... One has toabandon altogether the search for security, and reach out with botharms. One has to embrace the world like a lover. One has to accept painas a condition of existance. One has to count doubt and darkness as thecost of knowing. One

needs a will stubborn in conflict, but apt alwaysto total acceptance of every consequence of living and dying.">> L. West> The Shoes of the Fisherman>>>>> Namaste, h>