RemedySpot.com

Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As many of you know, I am a person who believes that there is truth and falsehood in all religion, but mostly I believe that most religions tend to use fear to control. Just my opinion, please don't take it personal. I also believe that we are all One.

Anyway, in lieu of my brother passing over a few days ago, I began to think of what kind of memorial service I would want for myself when the time comes.

Have any of you that are of like mind, though about this for yourself? Have you found any place online where they have non-christian memorial services that one could choose from? I would like to write my own, but need a template to get me started.

Any help you can give me with this is most appreciated.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

Finally, one site has it all: your friends, your email, your favorite sites. Try The NEW AOL.com.

Thank you Liane,

I am finally going to get some rest. I just returned from taking my aunt to the airport. I am looking forward to being quiet in the next few days.

Why are you not at home? kathryn is gone isn't she? Is someone else cleaning up that mess for you?

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

"You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow." Thich Nhat Hanh

In a message dated 12/2/2008 2:53:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, liane@... writes:

Hello Cheryl, I have a book, better saying, my son has a book that is very usefulwhen dealing with death, grief and the after situations. I will get youthe name of it. It is a collection of texts (instructions) andtechniques, and even beautiful rituals of passage. I recommend this bookto anyone. I will gather the name and authors and I will send it toyou. I have not been home lately, I am workingfrom another place (for reasons You already are aware of).As soon as I can I will forward this to you, ok? Please take good care of yourself. My thoughts and prayers are with youand your Family.Bless your heart!Liane------------------------------------Humanity Healing,Healing the heart of Humanity,one soul at the time. <*> To change settings online go to: /join(! ID required)<*>To download our new ToolBar http://Network.OurOrganizationToolbar.com http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com <*>www..net<*>Visit our Power Mallhttp://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/151065FAIR USE NOTICE: This page may contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This website distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107.~ Confidentiality Advisory ~This information is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information(including attachments)by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information fromyour system and contact the sender.<**>

Hello Cheryl,

I have a book, better saying, my son has a book that is very useful

when dealing with death, grief and the after situations. I will get you

the name of it. It is a collection of texts (instructions) and

techniques, and even beautiful rituals of passage. I recommend this book

to anyone. I will gather the name and authors and I will send it to

you. I have not been home lately, I am working

from another place (for reasons You already are aware of).

As soon as I can I will forward this to you, ok?

Please take good care of yourself. My thoughts and prayers are with you

and your Family.

Bless your heart!

Liane