RemedySpot.com

Hello Soul family, Welcome new members!()

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear one,I completely understand your statements. We all, one time or another, we feel alone in our Journey. This is a fact when we considere Human passage through life. Earth school is a learning place, and the lessons are not always easy. But they are sources of experience from which our souls benefit of a lot. There will be no easy answers, since we are here to perfect ourselves. We may take different paths but we are all in the same journey, our similarities make us stronger. This group is very diverse and the multitude of perspectives make the possibility of understanding bigger, in my opinion. We may not have all the answers but we are here to help each others to understand our internal processes.

"There is no they, only us. We're part of a large fellowship called "the

human race."

We all hurt the same. We all love the same.

We all bleed the same.

We all need understanding and care."

~ "Keep It Simple" daily meditation book Much respect,Liane>> Thanks for the warm welcome, Liane. It's good to find this forum.> > I have been interested in alternative healing and spiritual paths> forever. My main focuses are Reiki and EFT. I am a practitioner of> the law of Attraction - thanks to the dvd, The Secret, I have> experienced some wonderful results.> > Some problem areas for me: Consistency, Distraction, Doubts,> Isolation (geographic and self-induced). > > So in finding this forum, I hope there are others who may have had the> same obstacles that can share how they overcame them. Also, I want to> be of service to others.> > Thanks again for the welcome!>