RemedySpot.com

[RE] Missing / absent Members: General Guidelines

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Liane and all:

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been extremely busy and haven't had much free time to be on the computer so have mostly been lurking when I am on. Thinking of you all and love you all very much !! I miss everyone !!

Love,Hugs and Blessings Always,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

Subject : [] Missing / absent Members: General Guidelines

Date : Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:19:27 -0000

To :

Hello Family,

I have been very concern about some members that are just absent from

this Group,

As a family we really enjoy each other's company and Therefore we get

concern when you just disappear!

Here the List:

&

Mark

Sheila (Canada)

Rhonda (Canada)

Randy

And many others.

Please know that I am attaching the message below so you guys are aware

of our guidelines.

I love you all,

Liane

This is a message to all the LURKERS that said, in their pre-approval

application, how MUCH they loved sharing! In General

Before you go to your PC, to dress accordingly. You can be seen with

Google-EARTH, wherever you are!

Illness

We will no longer accept excuses in regard to visits to your doctor.

If you made it to the doctor, you can make it to your PC, and

participate in the group.

Surgery

Surgeries are forbidden. As long as you are a member of this group you

need all of your organs. You do not have the right to have anything

removed. You joined this group in complete condition and removal of

anything from your body is reason enough to have you removed.

Days-off

Being absent for personal reasons is not acceptable.

Vacation

All members will go on vacation at the same time. Vacation days are:

Thanksgiving, Dec. 25, and Jan 1.

Being absent because of death in the family etc.

There is no reason for you not to at least send a stationery to the

group. For those friends, relatives or coworkers, who have passed on,

you can't do anything anyway.

In this case, the unemployed, who do not belong to our group, can do the

honors.

If your presence is required, the funeral must be held at night when

other members are sleeping.

Being absent for your own death

This is reason enough for you to be absent. However, you are required

to give us 2 weeks notice, so we can put you on NO MAIL or delete you

from our membership list.

Using the Toilet

Members are wasting too much time using the bathroom. In the future,

visits will be done alphabetically. Members, whose last name starts with

A, will begin using the facilities from 8:00 to 8:20. Those with the

letter B from 8:20 to 8:40 and so on. Those, who can't go at those

times, will have to wait until the next day.

In case of emergency you can trade with one of the members, but only

with written permission from a moderator.

In addition, there will be a 3 minute time period for the use of the

bathroom. Once the 3 minutes are up, you will hear a signal, will

automatically pull in the toilet paper, the door will open and your

photo will be taken.

Should a member offend again, the photo will be made public, in the form

of a stationery,

and will be shown to the group via YouTube.

Lunchtime

Skinny members get 30 minutes for lunch so they can really eat a lot.

For normal members, 15 minutes is sufficient for a quickie snack.

Heavier members get 5 minutes. Just enough time to have a diet drink

and a diet pill.

I would like to thank you for your understanding. We will do everything

possible to make your stay a pleasant one. Should you have any

questions, comments, concerns, complaints or moaning and groaning in

general, please direct them elsewhere. Our group can't be burdened with

them.

Now post something!!

I hope you have sense enough to know this is a joke? Most of it ;-)

Much love and respect to all,

Liane

Hi Lara, Been missing you.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance .MY OATH TO YOU... When you are sad....I will dry your tears. When you are scared.....I will comfort your fears. When you are worried.....I will give you hope. When you are confused.....I will help you cope. And when you are lost....And can't see the light, I shall be your beacon.....Shining ever so bright. This is my oath......I pledge till the end. Why you may ask?....Because you're my friend. Signed: GOD

In a message dated 12/13/2008 8:45:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, persian_rose9@... writes:

Hi Liane and all:

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been extremely busy and haven't had much free time to be on the computer so have mostly been lurking when I am on. Thinking of you all and love you all very much !! I miss everyone !!

Love,Hugs and Blessings Always,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------Subject : [] Missing / absent Members: General GuidelinesDate : Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:19:27 -0000From : "lianeqrz_legey" <butterflygris@...>To : Hello Family, I have been very concern about some members that are just absent from this Group, As a family we really enjoy each other's company and Therefore we get concern when you just disappear! Here the List: & Mark Sheila (Canada) Rhonda (Canada) Randy And many others. Please know that I am attaching the message below so you guys are aware of our guidelines. I love you all, Liane This is a message to all the LURKERS that said, in their pre-approval application, how MUCH they loved sharing! In General Before you go to your PC, to dress accordingly. You can be seen with Google-EARTH, wherever you are! Illness We will no longer accept excuses in regard to visits to your doctor. If you made it to the doctor, you can make it to your PC, and participate in the group. Surgery Surgeries are forbidden. As long as you are a member of this group you need all of your organs. You do not have the right to have anything removed. You joined this group in complete condition and removal of anything from your body is reason enough to have you removed. Days-off Being absent for personal reasons is not acceptable. Vacation All members will go on vacation at the same time. Vacation days are: Thanksgiving, Dec. 25, and Jan 1. Being absent because of death in the family etc. There is no reason for you not to at least send a stationery to the group. For those friends, relatives or coworkers, who have passed on, you can't do anything anyway. In this case, the unemployed, who do not belong to our group, can do the honors. If your presence is required, the funeral must be held at night when other members are sleeping. Being absent for your own death This is reason enough for you to be absent. However, you are required to give us 2 weeks notice, so we can put you on NO MAIL or delete you from our membership list. Using the Toilet Members are wasting too much time using the bathroom. In the future, visits will be done alphabetically. Members, whose last name starts with A, will begin using the facilities from 8:00 to 8:20. Those with the letter B from 8:20 to 8:40 and so on. Those, who can't go at those times, will have to wait until the next day. In case of emergency you can trade with one of the members, but only with written permission from a moderator. In addition, there will be a 3 minute time period for the use of the bathroom. Once the 3 minutes are up, you will hear a signal, will automatically pull in the toilet paper, the door will open and your photo will be taken. Should a member offend again, the photo will be made public, in the form of a stationery, and will be shown to the group via YouTube. Lunchtime Skinny members get 30 minutes for lunch so they can really eat a lot. For normal members, 15 minutes is sufficient for a quickie snack. Heavier members get 5 minutes. Just enough time to have a diet drink and a diet pill. I would like to thank you for your understanding. We will do everything possible to make your stay a pleasant one. Should you have any questions, comments, concerns, complaints or moaning and groaning in general, please direct them elsewhere. Our group can't be burdened with them. Now post something!! I hope you have sense enough to know this is a joke? Most of it ;-) Much love and respect to all, Liane One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Mail. The NEW AOL.com.

Hi Liane, and all .Just to let u know I've been pretty busy between 4 sick animal and a sick old man.I haven't had a minute tio stay online..I suppose this might be the right time to ask 4 prayer.For my dog Luna 13 year olds,My oldest cat Theo,12 years old My kitten Jade ,5 months old, Kizzy,cat, 12 years old, not as bad as everyone else but catching something, and Seth who has active hep c, is Drinking and not treating the disease.He is angry and radiating to the point it is affective the whole household .Lashing out,.Alcohol is not helping, he's an angry drunk.Been quite stressed out and not quite sure how to deal with everything...Much love, LaurieTo worry, is like wishing for something you don't want ! From: persian_rose9 <persian_rose9@...>Subject: [RE][] Missing / absent Members: General Guidelines"lianeqrz_legey" <butterflygris@...>Cc: Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 9:41 PMHi Liane and all:Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been extremely busy andhaven't had much free time to be on the computer so have mostly been lurkingwhen I am on. Thinking of you all and love you all very much !! I misseveryone !!

Love,Hugs and Blessings Always,Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------Subject : [] Missing / absent Members: General GuidelinesDate : Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:19:27 -0000From : "lianeqrz_legey" <butterflygris@...>To : Hello Family, I have been very concern about some members that are just absent from this Group, As a family we really enjoy each other's company and Therefore we get concern when you just disappear! Here the List: & amp; Mark Sheila (Canada) Rhonda (Canada) Randy And many others. Please know that I am attaching the message below so you guys are aware of our guidelines. I love you all, Liane This is a message to all the LURKERS that said, in their pre-approval application, how MUCH they loved

sharing! In General Before you go to your PC, to dress accordingly. You can be seen with Google-EARTH, wherever you are! Illness We will no longer accept excuses in regard to visits to your doctor. If you made it to the doctor, you can make it to your PC, and participate in the group. Surgery Surgeries are forbidden. As long as you are a member of this group you need all of your organs. You do not have the right to have anything removed. You joined this group in complete condition and removal of anything from your body is reason enough to have you removed. Days-off Being absent for personal reasons is not acceptable. Vacation All members will go on vacation at the same time. Vacation days are: Thanksgiving, Dec. 25, and Jan 1. Being absent because of death in the family etc. There is no reason for you not to at least send a stationery

to the group. For those friends, relatives or coworkers, who have passed on, you can't do anything anyway. In this case, the unemployed, who do not belong to our group, can do the honors. If your presence is required, the funeral must be held at night when other members are sleeping. Being absent for your own death This is reason enough for you to be absent. However, you are required to give us 2 weeks notice, so we can put you on NO MAIL or delete you from our membership list. Using the Toilet Members are wasting too much time using the bathroom. In the future, visits will be done alphabetically. Members, whose last name starts with A, will begin using the facilities from 8:00 to 8:20. Those with the letter B from 8:20 to 8:40 and so on. Those, who can't go at those times, will have to wait until the next day. In case of emergency you can trade with one of the

members, but only with written permission from a moderator. In addition, there will be a 3 minute time period for the use of the bathroom. Once the 3 minutes are up, you will hear a signal, will automatically pull in the toilet paper, the door will open and your photo will be taken. Should a member offend again, the photo will be made public, in the form of a stationery, and will be shown to the group via YouTube. Lunchtime Skinny members get 30 minutes for lunch so they can really eat a lot. For normal members, 15 minutes is sufficient for a quickie snack. Heavier members get 5 minutes. Just enough time to have a diet drink and a diet pill. I would like to thank you for your understanding. We will do everything possible to make your stay a pleasant one. Should you have any questions, comments, concerns, complaints or moaning and groaning in

general, please direct them elsewhere. Our group can't be burdened with them. Now post something!! I hope you have sense enough to know this is a joke? Most of it ;-) Much love and respect to all, Liane