RemedySpot.com

Re: FW: Really scared really afraid called 911 and theyb took my boyfrend away

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank u Randy, I don't know how I'm going to keep my family or my place.

Laurie

To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

From: Randy <jqpublic_59@...>Subject: FW: [] Really scared really afraid called 911 and theyb took my boyfrend away" " < >Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 7:27 AM

dear laurie; i hope you are feeling no sense of loss. You have gained freedom from that toxic relationship. We are all products of our choices and he created who and what he is.people like this who are miserable enjoy making others feel like they do. I know now there are many uncertainties but with him gone things can only get better. Always be aware that there are no accidents good or bad. You or the universe, maybe both said it was time for change and after 8 bad years it came to be and when your emotional clouds clear you will see this as the blessing it truely is. I speak from much observation understanding and personal experience. You will make it through this. Life is for living. Breathe it in, love your 4 legged family and trust in the higher and yourself equally. The sun will shine. It has to because a dark cloud is gone. With compassion. Randy.----- Original Message -----Subject: [] Really scared really afraid

called 911 and theyb took my boyfrend awayDate: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 7:04:19From: LAURIE <wexlaursbcglobal (DOT) net><>It has been 8 years of a very abusive controlling toxic relationship. He has hep c ,drinking taking pain killers, physc meds and not treating the his hep c.I'm watching him loose his mind and kill him self. He caved into his chest "hated" and "i am ugly" with an x-acto blade. He been calling me names screaming at me ,the animals have all been real ill from the stress i couldn't take it anymore, He came home drunk tonight yelling and calling me names as he through something to the ground scaring the animals, I had to take Luna to the neighbors ,shes an abused 13 year old rescue and it's killing

her. he grabbed me to push me out of the room and I don't have good balance being cause of my back. I fell head first backwards, then I called 911. Apparently they didn't take him cause of me he was wanted in Washington for fleeing peroll for armed robbery and that was why they took him. I live in an apartment with 3 cats and a dog and rent is 1157$ I don't know what to do.I'm terrified and feeling panicked.I really need some stretch hope and support.I have no money and the 2 oldest cats and my dog is my life, they r my kids... Please help me find my way, I've been abused in this relationship 4 8 years but it got real bad when I moved out with him cause I didn't have any options a year and 1/2 ago,. So scared, Laurie

Laurie, I am praying for you too! Thank god for getting you away from the abuser...find a woman's shelter in your area and ask for help. They are there to help you and they should have an abundance of resources for your area, or at least give you some guidance.. Life gets better if you let it. Worry doesn't change anything, you have to. I know.. easier said than done...best wishes.Much love, Michele

From: Randy <jqpublic_59>Subject: FW: [] Really scared really afraid called 911 and theyb took my boyfrend away"" <>Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 7:27 AM

dear laurie; i hope you are feeling no sense of loss. You have gained freedom from that toxic relationship. We are all products of our choices and he created who and what he is.people like this who are miserable enjoy making others feel like they do. I know now there are many uncertainties but with him gone things can only get better. Always be aware that there are no accidents good or bad. You or the universe, maybe both said it was time for change and after 8 bad years it came to be and when your emotional clouds clear you will see this as the blessing it truely is. I speak from much observation understanding and personal experience. You will make it through this. Life is for living. Breathe it in, love your 4 legged family and trust in the higher and yourself equally. The sun will shine. It has to because a dark cloud is gone. With compassion. Randy.----- Original Message -----Subject: [] Really scared really afraid

called 911 and theyb took my boyfrend awayDate: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 7:04:19From: LAURIE <wexlaursbcglobal (DOT) net><>It has been 8 years of a very abusive controlling toxic relationship. He has hep c ,drinking taking pain killers, physc meds and not treating the his hep c.I'm watching him loose his mind and kill him self. He caved into his chest "hated" and "i am ugly" with an x-acto blade. He been calling me names screaming at me ,the animals have all been real ill from the stress i couldn't take it anymore, He came home drunk tonight yelling and calling me names as he through something to the ground scaring the animals, I had to take Luna to the neighbors ,shes an abused 13 year old rescue and it's

killing

her. he grabbed me to push me out of the room and I don't have good balance being cause of my back. I fell head first backwards, then I called 911. Apparently they didn't take him cause of me he was wanted in Washington for fleeing peroll for armed robbery and that was why they took him. I live in an apartment with 3 cats and a dog and rent is 1157$ I don't know what to do.I'm terrified and feeling panicked.I really need some stretch hope and support.I have no money and the 2 oldest cats and my dog is my life, they r my kids... Please help me find my way, I've been abused in this relationship 4 8 years but it got real bad when I moved out with him cause I didn't have any options a year and 1/2 ago,. So scared, Laurie