Reminder from:

Group

Title:

Meditation Preparing for the Holy Days

Date:

Sunday December 21, 2008 Time:

All Day

Repeats:

This event repeats every day until Wednesday December 24, 2008.

Inside of our Cosmic minds

Notes:

Meditation Preparing for the Holy DaysFrom The Externalization of the HierarchySection III - Forces Behind the Evolutionary Process (p. 315) Each morning, prior to starting the day's activities, achieve an inner quiet, see the Self as the soul, place yourself at the disposition of the soul, of humanity and of your group. Then say silently and with full dynamic intent: At the center of all love I stand; from that center, I the soul will outward move; from that center, I the one who serves will work. May the love of the divine Self be shed abroad in my heart, through my group and throughout the world. Then, focusing your attention and dedication, see the group to which you belong as a great center of love and light, irradiating the world of men, bringing relief, light, love and healing in increasing measure. Brood then upon the plan to be carried out and upon the indicated service for the coming day. Do this as the [316] soul, keeping the personal lower self in a waiting attitude, like a servant attentive for instruction. Then say: The joy of the divine Self is my strength. The power of the spirit of man shall triumph. The Forces of Light do control the forces of evil. The work of the Great Ones must go on. The Coming One is on the way. The Avatar approaches. For this we must prepare.

Get reminders on your mobile, Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options

Copyright © 2008

|

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy