RemedySpot.com

I NEED YOUR HELP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Liane and my beloved Soul Family members.

I need your assistance and your support…Please

I'm drowning.

Depression is an horrible disease, burning my soul down and I don't know what to do to fight against it.

I had some meds but I gained 20 kilos and had bad side effects, so I stopped them. I see a therapist but it's a hard work and I feel I dont have no strenght anymore.

Every day is a fight against the emotional pain. Wake up, take a shower, make up, dress, go to work, kill time, go back home, eat, sleep. And again, and again, and again.

And every minute of each day, there's this thing which tightens my chest, making it hard to breath, it's like I'm screaming inside but no sound comes out.

I'm very ashamed to open my heart this way here, I don't mean to annoy anyone but I'm losing the desire for living, every day a little more. And it's an awfull feeling.

My dreams seems so far away from me: become a therapist, help others... How can I do it if I'm not able to even help myself??

Reiki selftreatment doesnt reach me I feel so lost.

I'm tired of being sad, I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of complaining over myself, I'm tired of being so sensitive, I'm tired of hearing how it's amazing that I understand what people are going throught, I'm tired of fighting...

I'm aware some of you have "real" diseases, physical pain and more important problems to deal with. So I'm feeling very very guilty about my feelings right know, and about the thought I have when I'm alone at home late at night...

Please, make a tiny prayer for me to give me the strenght to achieve what I'm here for: Love, Give & Learn.

I love you much

Johanna

Téléphonez gratuitement à tous vos proches avec Windows Live Messenger  !  Téléchargez-le maintenant !