show it to my doctor. which she did. As I was leaving the office and

crossing the road. I read some stuff that he failed to tell me this is what

it said

Single focus of nonspecific white matter signal abnormality in the right

frontal lobe whic can be seen in patients with lyme's disease and so on. Of

course I went home to my computor and looked up right frontal lobe of the

brain and what it's function is and it was emotion, concentration,

personalily all the really important stuff at least for me anyway. I just

can't believe he never mentioned any of this to me tomorrow I go for the EEg.

He made it seem as if i was just depressed, stressed etc. It gets really

frustrating thanks for letting me share...

Donna

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

If you don't mind can you specify the Armour & iodine dosage to achieve these

results.

Thank you........AKP

>

> June September March

> TSH 1.8-3.0 1.9 .010 .007 Dr put me on RNA

> for brain(muscle tested 5

>

> brain supplements-

> said brain couldn't communicate

>

> healing info without RNA as messenger.)

> T4 6-12 4.3 9.0 9.7 normalized by

> switch from synthyroid to armour

> T3uptake 28-38 33 38 35

> FTI 1.2-4.9 1.4 3.4 3.4

>

> Thyroid is working normally now which sure helps temperature and digestive

> enzymes.

> Have infection somewhere likely hpyori as neutrophils stay up at 68(40-60)

> and now white blood is bit high. Am anemic again. Took ferrofood daily and

> went high iron for a bit 85-100 so 146, 116, now 57 so just mention cause it

> is weird how quickly that changed.

>

> Liver improved enough that off 3 month blood checks. Kidney and gout

> normalizing. Thanks for help with armour and with Metagenics Ultra PH and

> those capsules called Advaclear helped too from Metagenics with clearing the

> liver up. Maybe this will helps someone else. Clearing the liver helps the

> body a great deal as the surgeon told me the liver does 500 chemical actions

> daily and involved in cancer and toxin clearing. He was convincing me to do

> 2 surgeries which was no easy task.

> Pam

>

Guest guest

It is different for everyone.

Re: test results.

If you don't mind can you specify the Armour & iodine dosage to achieve these results.Thank you........AKP>> June September March> TSH 1.8-3.0 1.9 .010 .007 Dr put me on RNA> for brain(muscle tested 5> > brain supplements-> said brain couldn't communicate> > healing info without RNA as messenger.)> T4 6-12 4.3 9.0 9.7 normalized by> switch from synthyroid to armour> T3uptake 28-38 33 38 35> FTI 1.2-4.9 1.4 3.4 3.4> > Thyroid is working normally now which sure helps temperature and digestive> enzymes.> Have infection somewhere likely hpyori as neutrophils stay up at 68(40-60)> and now white blood is bit high. Am anemic again. Took ferrofood daily and> went high iron for a bit 85-100 so 146, 116, now 57 so just mention cause it> is weird how quickly that changed.> > Liver improved enough that off 3 month blood checks. Kidney and gout> normalizing. Thanks for help with armour and with Metagenics Ultra PH and> those capsules called Advaclear helped too from Metagenics with clearing the> liver up. Maybe this will helps someone else. Clearing the liver helps the> body a great deal as the surgeon told me the liver does 500 chemical actions> daily and involved in cancer and toxin clearing. He was convincing me to do> 2 surgeries which was no easy task.> Pam>

Guest guest

Looks like you are making progress.

Steph

test results.

June September March

TSH 1.8-3.0 1.9 .010 .007 Dr put me on RNA for brain(muscle tested 5

brain supplements- said brain couldn't communicate

healing info without RNA as messenger.)

T4 6-12 4.3 9.0 9.7 normalized by switch from synthyroid to armour

T3uptake 28-38 33 38 35

FTI 1.2-4.9 1.4 3.4 3.4

Thyroid is working normally now which sure helps temperature and digestive enzymes.

Have infection somewhere likely hpyori as neutrophils stay up at 68(40-60) and now white blood is bit high. Am anemic again. Took ferrofood daily and went high iron for a bit 85-100 so 146, 116, now 57 so just mention cause it is weird how quickly that changed.

Liver improved enough that off 3 month blood checks. Kidney and gout normalizing. Thanks for help with armour and with Metagenics Ultra PH and those capsules called Advaclear helped too from Metagenics with clearing the liver up. Maybe this will helps someone else. Clearing the liver helps the body a great deal as the surgeon told me the liver does 500 chemical actions daily and involved in cancer and toxin clearing. He was convincing me to do 2 surgeries which was no easy task.

Pam

Guest guest

I took 4 grains of armour thyroid for these results for me. I took 50 mg of iodine and the other supplements but my body doesn't tolerate ATP though. My blood was getting low in magnesium though am doing magnesium with calcium and soaking in epsom salts. I am doing other B supplements. I also went from too high iron to anemic so keep an eye on other things in blood.

I am switching to 100 mg of iodoral and adding some cilantro as detox too. I do bentonite cleanse once in awhile to make sure things don't hang out in colon. Just 1T of bentonite liquid and glass of water and I usually eat an apple for bulk.

Hope this helps. I just take 2 grains under tongue before breakfast and 2 more before lunch. I didn't get much in the way of information on armour and just tried one more pill a week until it seemed to settle down. It really helps temperature and digestion to get the armour going. I did synthyroid and cylert so T4 and T3 and they didn't help much at all for 5 years. Body just didn't use them. I am taking RNA now to get the brain working and raise the TSH.

Pam

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM, shipshape45 <shipshape45@...> wrote:

If you don't mind can you specify the Armour & iodine dosage to achieve these results.Thank you........AKP

>> June September March> TSH 1.8-3.0 1.9 .010 .007 Dr put me on RNA

> for brain(muscle tested 5> > brain supplements-> said brain couldn't communicate> > healing info without RNA as messenger.)> T4 6-12 4.3 9.0 9.7 normalized by> switch from synthyroid to armour

> T3uptake 28-38 33 38 35> FTI 1.2-4.9 1.4 3.4 3.4> > Thyroid is working normally now which sure helps temperature and digestive> enzymes.> Have infection somewhere likely hpyori as neutrophils stay up at 68(40-60)

> and now white blood is bit high. Am anemic again. Took ferrofood daily and> went high iron for a bit 85-100 so 146, 116, now 57 so just mention cause it> is weird how quickly that changed.> > Liver improved enough that off 3 month blood checks. Kidney and gout

> normalizing. Thanks for help with armour and with Metagenics Ultra PH and> those capsules called Advaclear helped too from Metagenics with clearing the> liver up. Maybe this will helps someone else. Clearing the liver helps the

> body a great deal as the surgeon told me the liver does 500 chemical actions> daily and involved in cancer and toxin clearing. He was convincing me to do> 2 surgeries which was no easy task.> Pam

>