RemedySpot.com

Re: Thai Pepper in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I ate there without problem (and did enjoy the food), but that was before I went off all trace glutens. You might be able to call them and talk to the cook to make arrangements. I did that on the phone and later in person with success at a Thai place in Berkeley the other week -- which amazed me since I am very sensitive to CC. Just be sure to bring your own GF soy sauce and make sure they wash their hands and the pots before making your dish and carrying it to your table. Good luck!BeaFrom: deeshie10 <deeshie10@...>Subject: [ ] Thai Pepper in Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:01

AM

I was wondering if anyone has eaten here with success?

I've been invited to dinner tonight with a large group which makes me a little nervous about

ordering food prepared differently, so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great. I

love Thai food and usually make it at home, but if we do eat out we usually visit Sala Thai in

Fremont who are great about preparing my food. I'd rather not have to eat at home before

going out tonight, so I look forward to hearing your responses =)

Thanks!

-Baldeesh