RemedySpot.com

Sausages RE: Re: shampoo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Whole Foods has a store brand sausage which is GF and very good as well.

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of WucherSent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 8:32 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: shampoo

Since learning about the gluten in the Wellshire Farms products, we tried the Framani sausages which are labeled GF and free of MSG. They are pre-cooked and the options include Classic Italian, Spicy Italian and breakfast sausages. I've found them at the Redwood City Whole Foods in the refrigerator case to the left of the butcher. (I've also seen large packages of the spicy variety at Costco.) -----Original Message----->From: kristenevelyncampbell <kristenevelyncampbell >>Sent: Dec 16, 2008 1:03 PM> >Subject: [ ] Re: shampoo>>Hi Lynn!>>The Wellshire Farms may very well have done it, I am so glad that we >all found out about thier tainted products!!>>Take care,>>www.NaturallyDahling.com>>--- In , "cunninghamlynn68" ><cunningh@...> wrote:>>>> Thanks for all this info. Interesting story about the Bumble & >Bumble>> shampoo -- I will definitely look at your website for new cosmetics >ideas.>> >> It is interesting that you bring up the Wellshire Farms sausages>> because, I too, was eating them almost every day until I saw the>> warnings from this group (thankfully). So, that could also have>> contributed to my slow recovery.>> >> Lynn>> >> >> >> > >>> > > Hi,>> > > >> > > This is my first post to the group (sorry -- it is kind of >> > longish). I>> > > have a question that some of you wise Celiacs might be able to >> > answer.>> > > I know that I am wheat intolerant & maybe Celiac (but haven't >gone>> > > through the biopsy yet -- and don't care to go back to eating >gluten>> > > to get an official diagnosis). I have been on the GF diet for 6 >> > months>> > > and am having a rather hard time of it. The diet itself hasn't >been>> > > too much of a problem (I'm motivated) but I haven't seen the >> > dramatic>> > > improvements I had hoped for. I am encouraged by all that I >have >> > been>> > > reading that says it often takes a year to feel better, so that >> > keeps>> > > me going. >> > > >> > > However, since I am still feeling bad, I am trying to seek out>> > > possible hidden sources of gluten in my life & was reading my >> > shampoo>> > > bottle the other day & noticed that it has wheat gluten as an>> > > ingredient. Is this something I should be concerned about since >I>> > > don't actually ingest it? If so, does anyone have any >> > recommendations?>> > > The brand I have been using is bumble and bumble.>> > > >> > > I will give you a quick list of symptoms I have been having or >that>> > > have been improving since I have gone GF in case it helps >anyone >> > else>> > > out there or if you have any insights:>> > > >> > > improved -->> > > face redness/acne 90% improved>> > > stomach pain 90% improved>> > > nausea 90% improved>> > > stomach bloating 50% improved>> > > weight loss 10 lbs. (although I am eating 2x more)>> > > acid reflux 30% improved>> > > belching 80% improved>> > > >> > > not improved or new developments-->> > > mood problems/irritability/anxiety (these are the worst)>> > > extreme hunger (I have to eat every 2-3 hours)>> > > hair loss (new since going GF)>> > > insomnia (new since going GF)>> > > joint pain>> > > fatigue>> > > >> > > Many thanks.>> > >>> >>>>>