RemedySpot.com

Re: Zibbibo's in Palo Alto

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Could you provide more details about what was available to eat GF?

> From: Lowles <heather.lowles@...>

> Subject: [ ] Zibbibo's in Palo Alto

>

> Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 10:22 PM

> Hey there,  Can we pretty please switch the title of the

> email headers as I've been reading the posts all day for

> Shampoo recommendations but the content has nothing to do

> with GF Shampoo. Sorry for the gripe.

>

> Zibbibo in Palo Alto was AMAZING for my December birthday

> dinner, the General manager there is very informed.

>

Okay, since Marciana asked, I had calamari in an olive oil and vinegar toss, duck confit salad, a lamb shank and a few bites of my boyfriend's rabbit entree. They offered a GF dessert but we were stuffed by this point.

Worth mentioning too, Cafe Borrone in Menlo Park had a polenta and greens soup last weekend that was GF, it was really good. However, they really struggle with a GF options so I usually have the spring/winter salad with chicken. Please help me harp on them for more GF options.

And regarding an early post, I had to give up soy milk for 3 months when first diagnosed with celiac, however now I am fine to have soy milk. Soy and the wheat were causing the leaky gut symptoms, so my doc wanted to eliminate both for faster healing. Hope that helps.

From: Marciana R <marcianar@...> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:55:00 PMSubject: Re: [ ] Zibbibo's in Palo AltoCould you provide more details about what was available to eat GF?> From: Lowles <heather.lowles@...>> Subject: [ ] Zibbibo's in Palo Alto> > Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 10:22 PM> Hey there, Can we pretty please switch the title of the> email headers as I've been reading the posts all day for> Shampoo recommendations but the content has nothing to do> with GF Shampoo. Sorry for the gripe. > > Zibbibo in Palo Alto was AMAZING for my December birthday> dinner, the General manager there is very informed. > ------------------------------------