RemedySpot.com

Re: Fresno

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Connie -

I live in Fresno and can give you a few options....

In the Riverpark area (Blackstone/Nees) we have a PF Changs, Ruth's In-n-out, Mimi's Cafe, and Elephant Bar. As you know, PF Changs, Ruth's and Mimi's actually have a gf menu or a print-out (online print-out or available in the restaurant) with menu options available. Elephant Bar doesn't have a gf menu, but they will prepare a plain salmon with steamed rice dish for you if you like.

If you're going to be near CSU Fresno, there's an Old Spaghetti Factory on Shaw between Cedar and Millbrook that carries gf pasta. There's also a Flemings a little further down the street (on Shaw between First/Fresno street) and you can get their gf menu options online.

If you're in the Tower District area (near downtown Fresno) there's a Mexican restaurant called Bobby Salazar's that's pretty good. Their tacos are prepared on corn tortillas (ask them for soft tacos - tortillas heated in the microwave) and their boiled chicken is totally safe. Refried beans, salsa, and chips that come before your meal are all gf.

Also, if you need a Whole Foods, our WF is located on Shaw/Palm.

Hope this info helps! If you have any more questions feel free to email me at my personal email: chrislyn120@...

good luck!

Christie :)

From: Connie Hampton <connie@...>Subject: [ ] Fresno Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 8:49 AM

Does anyone know of a good restaurant in Fresno? I have to go on abusiness trip Election Night for a meeting Wednesday at 8:30 AM. Thanks!Connie