RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]RE: Re: GF Gingerbread House Anyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It will be at the Cake Art store in San .

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:43 PM

Subject: [sPAM]RE: [ ] Re: GF Gingerbread House Anyone?

Cool, thanks Trudy. Where do you think it will be?

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of uumarinmom@...Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:41 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: GF Gingerbread House Anyone?

I just got off the phone with one of the owners of Cake Art and she seemed very excited about the idea. She is going to contact her business partner and Pamela about it. It seems very possible that there will either be a GF gingerbread house or a GF cookie decorating event. It will probably be $45 and require a minimum of 10 participants. I will update you as I find out more info.

Trudy

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "squirt2476" <kerihourigan@...> > December is always very busy for us because it's my son's birthday > also, but this sounds like so much fun that we might just have to > squeeze it in. It would be so fun for the kids to be able to do this > traditional holiday activity and have it be totally gluten free. > Keep us updated! > > Keri > > > > > > I am trying to see how much interest there would be in a GF > gingerbread house event in December. One of the women who owns Cake > Art in San is friends with "the Pamela" of Pamela's GF mixes, > etc. They sell GF cake mix in their store. > > > > Cake Art has various classes througho ut the year - and they always > do gingerbread houses for the holidays. I am going to ask them if > they have any interest in a GF gingerbread house class. It would be > nice to have an estimate of how many people would be likely to > attend. > > > > So please let me know if you would be interested. > > > > Thanks! > > Trudy > > > > > > ------------------------------------ > >