RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Kaiser docs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Pritikin performed my biopsy. I respect him as a professional in terms of his ability to perform biopsies and I mostly found him quite personable.... But ultimately I didn't choose him as my gi doctor for follow-ups because he doesn't know as much about cd as he does about performing biopsies to diagnosis it. Hence, perhaps, his reliance on jokes, etc, with Sharon. I recommend Dr. Doug Corley.

Tristan

In a message dated 11/18/08 2:06:47 PM, flatcat9@... writes:

This seems terribly strong criticism if the doctor did no worse than exhibit a poor sense of humor, a bad "bedside manner".  He may have thought that what he saw as a light approach would help you approach CD in a positive way.

H.

In a message dated 11/18/08 10:19:59 AM, swoodsf (DOT) In a messa

Stay away from Pritikin in San Francisco.  He's a jerk who made jokes when he told me my diagnosis and teased me about all the things I wouldn't be able to eat.   Just thinking about this, which happened about 4 years ago and of course I never went back to him, reminds me that I should file a complaint.  At the time I was anemic and frightened about how I'd have to change my life and I focused on trying to get better.  Anyway, avoid this guy at all cost.

Sharon Wood

**************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)