RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: NEW at Cake Art Supplies...Gluten Free Gingerbread Houses,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am jealous! I called to order one a week ago but they were all spoken for. You should post a picture when it is finished. What are you planning to decorate it with? Maia Alpern" sat so could walk so Barak could run so all our children can fly."

Oh no. I guess they had a huge response. I'm going to use Pamela's GF

Vanilla frosting mix (there are directions for making a mock royal

icing out of this on the house kit) and I'm going to go buy some GF

candies today. I'm trying to keep it casein free for my boyfriend as

well.

Here is a very simple one you can make!1 cup cream cheese softened1 stick butter1 cup powdered sugar1 teaspoon vanilla extract3 tablespoons cocoa powder1. Cream the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy2. Sift the sugar into the cream cheese and blend 3. Add vanilla and cocoa powder and mix until combined4. Chill until needed, then whip to desired consistency Robinrobin@... On Dec 14, 2008, at 3:21 PM, Tippett wrote:Anyone know where you can find a GF and corn free frosting?

Actually, they ordered me one and it came in yesterday so I drove out there. I don't do egg whites and that is what they suggest mixing with the frosting. Maybe I will try a thick chocolate ganache. Maybe with white chocolate. That should harden enough. I've never done a house before and not sure what will stick and not let the roof slide.Think I will make it on Thursday with the the 8 year old I live with. I'll let you know how it comes out. Maia Alpern" sat so could walk so Barak could run so all our children can fly."