RemedySpot.com

eating out at Dish-dash in Sunnyvale etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I find eating out so very difficult. I am amazed at how people prod me to do it and once again I end up suffering as a result. What crock!So, yes, once again I got talked into it and once again I got hammered, at a place supposedly "safe"according to someone on this list serve. Dish-dash in Sunnyvale. I liked the chicken and supposedly got the "safe" shish kabob. For all I know I reacted to the real mint someone with gluteny hands put in the tea. Someone also automatically put pita bread on our table, and my mother and brother with Down's started eating it despite them also having celiac. I had to take it away from them and washed my hands afterwards. I ordered a yogurt with cucumber appetizer; little did I realize they would put (no doubt white vinegar made) pickles and olives in it plus it required a bread to use it properly. This two plus two matter

was not explained.Afterwards when I got home I took various enzymes to counteract whatever potential effect which I am sure helped: enterically coated pro-biotics, bromelain/papain, and pancreatin. I was OK at first but woke up all stuffy headed and achey.I have reacted worse but nevertheless its not very nice at all to have to spend the next day wasted and having to sleep away the afternoon and feel like I have a hangover just because I had a meal. If I had to go out I should have gone to PF Changs. Happy Birthday, humph! there were so many other things I wanted to do today...especially with such perfect weather out and a busy week ahead. Live and learn I guess. Really I just need to learn to say no and mean it. No doubt you all have similar stories.Bea.