RemedySpot.com

Anza buns - hamburger buns

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm beginning to wonder if I got a bum batch. So many people write that they love these rolls, while I found them next to inedible, to be used only if starving, by far the worst GF food I've ever bought. Strange. Chances are that there was something wrong with the roll I ate, that it wasn't typical. I heated the remaining part of that roll, and it tasted better. I suggested family members "test" the other rolls in the package, be my guinea piggs, but they wouldn't. What spoil-sports!

On the other side of the balance, when my husband bought a package of Whole Foods hamburger buns for me, I didn't expect much from them. They were delicious! The taste, the texture, were really good! They weren't like the way I remember ordinary hamburger buns -- they were much better, rather like Kaiser buns or potato bread rolls (as I remember them).

H.

In a message dated 8/9/08 2:50:51 PM, gflo185@... writes:

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these cinnamon buns from Anza...They have had them at Whole Foods on Rhode Island in SF for a couple of months now, only the large ones...very pricey ($8.99 for 4 I believe), but very very good...

**************Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos. (http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017 )