RemedySpot.com

Amici's pizza delivery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Woohoo I paid usd20 and waiter.com delivered from amici's in mountain view. I bought two eat and threehalf cooked to freeze. They were sooooooo delicious. I'm super sensitive and have had no reaction today. Yeay!!----- Original Message -----From: < > < >Cc: Mariska <m@...>Sent: Thu Nov 06 15:38:33 2008Subject: [ ] Peet's holiday drinks and GF/CFFYI -- I am sharing with the group some correspondence I had withPeet's regarding the holiday drinks.-----Original Message-----From: Webmail WWW Mail Account [mailto:Webmail@...]Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 1:46 PMLuther Subject: RE: (LCS) [CM] RE: Introducing Peet's Holiday Beverages -Free when you bring a friend!Dear Luther,Thank you for writing. I too have to avoid gluten, and dairy. I amglad that I can share with you the following information. Both ourPumpkin Latte and our Peppermint Mocha are gluten free, and when madewith soy milk (and no whip) they are completely dairy/casein free. OurDutch Cocoa syrup is gluten free. It is a mixture of sweeteners andDutch Cocoa (which is ground cocoa). Both the Peppermint syrup andPumpkin Syrups are made by Monin and are gluten free.In addition I would like to share that all of our coffees themselvesare gluten free. Our teas, and herbals (back, green, Oolong, white,andherbals) are gluten free as well. The only exception would be ourGenmai Cha which contains roasted rice kernels, so this tea wouldcontain rice gluten, which is generally considered " safe gluten " . Ifyou are avoiding dairy I would recommend staying away from WhiteMocha, Carmel, and Egg Nog. Besides that our menu is full of dairyfree, gluten free beverage options. The additional ingredients used in our various bar beverages (milk,Freddo powder, cocoa powder, and all of our other syrups) are allgluten free.Our Pacific Soy Milk is made with organic soybeans, gluten free, andcasein free.Please do not hesitate to contact us with further questions or concerns.We are available by email and phone from 6 am to 7 pm Monday throughFriday, and from 8 am to 4 pm both Saturday and Sunday (PacificStandard Time).Best Wishes!Linsey ShupeCustomer ServicePeet's Coffee & Tea800.999.2132webmail@...Please include all prior correspondence.-----Original Message-----From: Luther [mailto:luther.miller@...]Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 1:15 PMPeet's NewsCc: SupportSubject: (LCS) [CM] RE: Introducing Peet's Holiday Beverages - Freewhen you bring a friend!Do you know if the Holiday drinks are GLUTEN-FREE?Also, if they are made with soymilk and no whipped cream, are theyGLUTEN-FREE and CASEIN/DAIRY-FREE?Thanks!------------------------------------