RemedySpot.com

Re: May Retreat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Cam,

I just wanted you to know I got your invitation for your next retreat. I will not be able to join you but I do appreciate the offer. I have not been to the site in over a year but went there a few minutes ago and was glad to see so many familiar names. I will have to spend some time there and see what has been going on.

Take care,

Joyce Edmonds

[ ] May Retreat

Hello Ladies and Gents!We are within days of the cut-off date to commit to the rooms that we are holding at our retreat site next May. As it is, we are holding 18 rooms. Not all of them are full. Continuing to hold them does not cost more $$ right now, but it means we can not just cancel them without incurring some costs. I realize that there may be some of you that are waiting to see how you feel a little closer to the date, and with the economy and coming holiday season are feeling the "pinch". Still...if any of you are "sitting" on the idea that you plan to attend, now is the time to let me know. I am willing to risk having to "eat" a little bit of the deposit if someone tells me that they plan on attending and then can not. I am just not willing to just leave open rooms right now with no indication they will fill.For anyone who is new since our last post about the retreat there is information in the "files" section. You can also view a video made from our last outting.Please feel free to post, or email me directly, with any questions you may have. I know it will be a wonderful few days, as it was last year, and you won't regret your attendance. I look forward to seeing you there!Take Care, Cam