RemedySpot.com

FW: Marin County CA Info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For any of you Sillies in the Bay Area. Come join us!

Trudy

Leader of the North Bay Celiacs, Marin County

-------------- Forwarded Message: -------------- From: uumarinmom@... tverzosa@... Cc: northbayceliacs Subject: [northbayceliacs] NBC Marin Update Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:32:54 +0000

I hope everyone is having a wonderful November and is finding lots of gluten-free ways to celebrate the holidays!

Reminder - Our next meeting is on Wednesday, 12/10/08, at 6:30 p.m. in the meeting room at Elephant Pharmacy. Please let me know if you have any ideas or requests for the meeting. I encourage you to bring snacks to share.

I am working on getting a monthly, or maybe even weekly, email together. It seems like I am always getting new GF info and I'd like to get myself organized enough to pass it along to all of you.

I am thrilled to announce that the gluten-free gingerbread house class is really happening! Pamela's is producing GF gingerbread.

Class details:

1512 5th Avenue, San (415) 456-7773

Date: December 7, 2008

Time: 1:00 p.m.

Cost: $40 - includes house and decorating goodies - feel free to bring any favorite candies to use/share

Please call to reserve your space.

If you don't want to come to the class, you can call to order an unassembled GF gingerbread house for $13.50.

Hope to see you all in December!

Trudy Verzosa