RemedySpot.com

Della basmati sold here?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anyone familiar with Della Gourmet Rice - Aromatic American Basmati? I used to buy it in Boston because it was so flavorful and had a great texture. However, I have not found it here yet. Does anyone know any markets in San Francisco that sell it?

Now that I have become GF, I'm all about the tasty varieties of rice!

On another note, my local Safeway, at 4th and Townsend seems to carry nothing worth buying! I have gone there twice and purchased only 1 edible item - eggs.

thanks,

I'm in the South Bay, so I don't know SF markets, but have you tried the Indian grocery stores there. I know at least a couple in the South Bay that carry at least one or more American basmati rice (I'm not sure if Della), so I suspect the same in SF. Here are several:

Bombay

Bazar

548 Valencia St

California

(CA) Phone: (415) 621 1717

Kapitbahay Grocery Store

1201 Geneva

Avenue California

(CA) Phone: (415) 587 0660

New India

Bazzar Grocery Store

1107 Polk

Street California

(CA) Phone: (415) 928 4553

Salem

Grocery

920 Geary Street California

(CA) Phone: (415) 474 3567

Taj Grocery

530 Ellis

Street California

(CA) Phone: (415) 474 5841

HogleFreelance academic librarianInstructor, online researchEmail: jjhogle@...Web: www.blueroom.comReality ain't what you think it isArt Graphics & Photographs[http://www.blueroom.com/realityaint.htm]----- Original Message ----From: <kristin_boston@...> Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 4:59:43 PMSubject: [ ] Della basmati sold here?

Anyone familiar with Della Gourmet Rice - Aromatic American Basmati? I used to buy it in Boston because it was so flavorful and had a great texture. However, I have not found it here yet. Does anyone know any markets in San Francisco that sell it?

Now that I have become GF, I'm all about the tasty varieties of rice!

On another note, my local Safeway, at 4th and Townsend seems to carry nothing worth buying! I have gone there twice and purchased only 1 edible item - eggs.

thanks,