RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mariposa Event -- Donuts and Cupcakes this Saturday!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 11:24 PM, pfurey <pfurey@...> wrote:

> We are at 5427 Telegraph Ave, Unit D3 in Oakland, 94609. Thanks!

Those doughnuts were off-the-hook yummy. Thanks!

The crowd was out the door. I was there just after 11 and when I came

out there was quite a long line outside: http://twitpic.com/i6xc

Cheers,

-Joe

--

Joe

http://sanbeiji.com/

I went yesterday and their donuts were WONDERFUL. I'm thankful I got there early, as by the time I left there was a line almost around the corner.Did they sell out?On Oct 23, 2008, at 4:20 PM, Jasmine wrote:It's in Oakland, on Telegraph near 51st Street. I haven't been there yet but it has a lot of good reviews on Yelp.> > > From: pfurey <pfurey@...>> > Subject: [ ] Mariposa Event -- Donuts and Cupcakes this Saturday!> > > > Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 2:42 PM> > Swing on by Mariposa for fresh donuts this Saturday! We are> > making> > yummy gluten-free, dairy-free cake donuts and will have> > them available> > starting at 11am. Elaine , chief architect of Celiac> > Camp at> > Camp Arroyo in Livermore, will be our celebrity donut> > baker! Donut> > varieties will include chocolate glazed, maple glazed and> > cinnamon> > sugar topped. > > > > Also as a special pre-Halloween treat, starting this> > Saturday we will> > be offering cupcakes from Miglet's Gluten-Free Cakery.> > We'll have> > white cupcakes and chocolate cupcakes with seasonal orange> > vanilla> > frosting. These delicious cupcakes will be available daily> > through> > Halloween. > > > > Also also ... Kapcakes scones are back for the Fall! We> > know many of> > you have been asking about these and we are delighted to> > let you know> > they are once again available. > > > > We hope to see you soon! > > > > Patti & Mariposa Baking > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > >