RemedySpot.com

celery, baking soda, apple cider vinegar etc. remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anyone else notice how eating raw celery helps create more balance in one's system when one feels off? I am wondering if its generally a good remedy for gluten exposure as well as apple cider vinegar and (separate from the vinegar) baking soda -- the last two I have used before to counteract allergic reactions. In the past I used to frequently eat celery to counteract feeling off intestinally as well as for headaches etc.I already take acidophilus/probiotics and/or eat a bunch of yogurt, take a couple of bromelain/papain caps, take marshmallow root and/or slippery elm, plus detox herbs such as dandelion and yellow dock with some licorice root when I have been exposed to gluten, all of which help although they don't cure it entirely. They just seem to lessen the duration and intensity.Question is will the celery and vinegar likely

help against gluten exposure?? I know I just got exposed a little to gluten from my boyfriend who kissed me after eating some glutenous cookies... Next time I am going to have to ask first. I didn't know he had since he generally is pretty good about not doing that or letting me know first if he has. Later he gave me a Benedryl obviously thinking celiac is like having allergies. I do have allergies -- but not to gluten. I just read allergy medicine just doesn't work on gluten exposure for me or anyone with celiac. So will my more natural anti allergy remedies work? Logic would say they wouldn't, however I just read a site that says they help.I already ate some yogurt and took enterically coated probioics and the vinegar. My detox tea is now at the ready.Any additonal suggestions to or comments about the above remedies would

be appreciated. My symptoms so far haven't yet kicked in. I would

really love to avoid a migraine headache, intestinal distress etc. etc.

I plan to wait a little and take the baking soda...since I don't want

to froth...!Am already sensitized having finally gotten over my youngest brother's Thanksgiving pie extravaganza that exposed me to wheat flour dust in the air...!!Bea