RemedySpot.com

GF Gingerbread Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Today I met briefly with Alice, the owner of Cake Art. We are still waiting to hear if Pamela will be able to produce the gingerbread houses, but she has penciled us in for Sunday, 12/7, at 1 p.m.

She seems well-versed in GF. They have stainless steel tables and cover them with paper before each class. She thought a Sunday would be best because they don't usually do classes on Sundays - so there will be no gluten-filled cakes around that day.

Assuming we can do the class, I will go in and check all the ingredients to ensure that they are GF.

More info when I get it!

Trudy

Hi there - I still don't know where it is - sounds super - is it in SF?

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of TrudySent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 8:28 PM ; northbayceliacs Subject: [ ] GF Gingerbread Update

Today I met briefly with Alice, the owner of Cake Art. We are still waiting to hear if Pamela will be able to produce the gingerbread houses, but she has penciled us in for Sunday, 12/7, at 1 p.m.

She seems well-versed in GF. They have stainless steel tables and cover them with paper before each class. She thought a Sunday would be best because they don't usually do classes on Sundays - so there will be no gluten-filled cakes around that day.

Assuming we can do the class, I will go in and check all the ingredients to ensure that they are GF.

More info when I get it!

Trudy