RemedySpot.com

high enema

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A high enema, unlike an enema that just works in the descending and sigmoid area of the colon, is getting water in and across the transverse colon to the ascending colon. To get the water to the ascending colon area takes a bit of doing the first time it's tried.

To get water to the ascending colon area may require doing more than 3 enemas, along with shifting the position of the body to help in the moving along of the water, and removal of matter. Once there is water in the ascending colon you can feel it there quite easily.

There are a few ways this can be done. One is to have the transverse colon lower than the inlet (i.e. being on ones knees and having the head down with the rump up) and then once that is full, which may require holding the water through a peristaltic action or two (not considered fun, for most of us), then shifting the body until it is moving the water to the right side. Again, this can be felt pretty easily. Once the water is there, chances are real good, it's going to be almost impossible for you to hold through another peristaltic action, which will really scrub the wall of the ascending colon, if you can handle holding it.

You'll have a really good idea that you've gotten the 'paydirt' by the odor that will be noticed when expelling. It may not appear on the first expulsion, which may be just water and some fecal matter. It may be the second or third of that load. IF another high enema is done, and there is no more solid matter in the colon, but there is yellowed brown water or water with a lot of whitish and yellow color chances are really good you've gotten the liver to stimulate too. Had there been about 3 or 4 ounces of virgin olive oil taken about two hours before doing the enema there may be liver or gallbladder stones showing up in one of the next expulsions.

The other way to do a high enema is to start out laying on the left side and then rotating around to the stomach then to the right side. Again, it may take more than one fill to get the colon to clear out the matter that may be impacted, and get through to the ascending colon. That is part of the problem with enemas, when compared to colonics using either a colema board or a colonics machine, they don't keep a constant flushing taking place to get out the matter that may be impacted and restricting the water's flow.

Needless to say I prefer a colonic over an enema, by far. A colonic will better enable one to get the matter out that may be impacted. However, some colonist will not even use their machines until you've gotten out any large impacted matter, that is; matter that is hard and over 5/8ths of an inch in diameter that may be in the transverse colon area because it can dislodge and plug the speculum, which can make for quite a problem, to say the least. It isn't too hard to feel for larger impacted matter because it may be quite lumpy in the area of the transverse colon when massaged. I know of persons that had to do some homework before the colonist would work with them because of this problem. This is when a colema board is handier over both the enema and colonics machine. It's like having them both but the size of the matter will not have much of an impact on the operation of the colema board, and there will not be any need to hold the peristaltic action because of having to expel the water and matter.

Remember to always have electrolytes and/or mineral supplements available after doing any colon cleansing as it tends to remove them from your body.

DaleDa_@...

High Enema

Can anyone send me information on how to give myself a HIGH enema. I was told that a high enema is just what I need to rid myself of this constipation problem. I been taking a regular enema but it seems I have to administer two bags to get relief. I know their are certain positions ThanksSubscription email: bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

• 2 years later...

I have read in a book that I can do a high enema with bentonite

clay but the author didn't mention what is the exact amount to put in the

water. Bentonite clay is excellent to remove a lot of toxins.

I have bought a kit to do the enema. With this enema , I can put 5

gallons of water and fill my body slowly with distilled water. But I would

like to put something in the water to clean my bowel. I know garlic is good

to kill parasites.

So anyone can tell me what is the amount of bentonite clay I can put in the

water ?

Thank you,

Hi ,

At the bottom of my Sonnes page, I have a list of things that many people

add to their enema water. Directions on how to do it also.

http://www.loaves-n-fishes.com/sonnes.htm

I am unsure of adding the bentonite clay to the enema water. I have only

taken it orally.

Karma Tucker

If You Knew It was Poison, Would You Still Buy It?

Remove the toxic chemicals from your home. It's simple!

http://www.momsforlife.com/?KT48200

Educate Yourself About the Dangers of Household Toxins

http://danpatch.ecn.purdue.edu/~epados/waste/house/mainmenu.htm

I have read in a book that I can do a high enema with bentonite

clay but the author didn't mention what is the exact amount to put in the

I have bought a kit to do the enema. With this enema , I can put 5

gallons of water and fill my body slowly with distilled water. But I would

like to put something in the water to clean my bowel. I know garlic is good

to kill parasites.

So anyone can tell me what is the amount of bentonite clay I can put in the

water ?

Thank you,

I recommend against putting Bentonite clay into an enema and yes, take a look at

Karma's site. Also, www.newhealthresources.com has an email link and they may

have some advice.

DON'T attempt to take a 5 gallon enema, ever....I'm not sure whether you

intended to, or just intended to fill the container and take a series of enemas.

If you want an effective cleansing enema series that is not stressful, email me

off list and I'll send my monograph on the 'One-Two High Enema Series'.

Whatever you do, please be careful.

JP

Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:03:18 -0400

Subject: high enema

I have read in a book that I can do a high enema with

bentonite

clay but the author didn't mention what is the exact amount to put in

the

I have bought a kit to do the enema. With this enema , I can

put 5

gallons of water and fill my body slowly with distilled water. But I

would

like to put something in the water to clean my bowel. I know garlic is

good

to kill parasites.

So anyone can tell me what is the amount of bentonite clay I can put

in the

water ?

Thank you,