RemedySpot.com

Television, radio, and Wi-FI, does metal implants affect them

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Group,

My revision hardware is stainless steel, and last night we found an odd affect I have on Wi-FI signals. My son got a laptop that we set up wireless in his room. I walked into his doorway to speak to him, and he lost his connection. Didn't think much of it till later and it happened again. So we tried placing my husband in the doorway, everything was fine, put me there again , and he lost it again. Have any of you found this?

Back when I had my Harrington, I had odd moments of affecting radio signals, and T.V. reception. I would walk into a room and someone listening to radio would have it go all crackly, I'd leave and it would be fine. We had friends in Oregon who would love when I would come over, as they couldn't get cable TV and had an antenna, and when I came over and stood in certain place in the room they could get three more channels. It was quite the party trick, they loved showing our friends.

I was wondering if any of you besides me have found this oddity?

Colorado Springs