RemedySpot.com

and Victor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Genny sent me this email from 's dad. I guess she couldn't get it out to everyone. She's been having trouble with the group email. Any way, I knew you all would want to see it as soon as possible. I'm going to try to call her parents tomorrow. I will let you know if I learn anything new.

To everyone having a hard time. I'm so sorry for the pain and aggravation I've been reading. I was gone for a while so I haven't been able to write everyone. I'm thinking about all of you and you're in my prayers.

Lots of Love & Hugs,

Debbie/FL

Dearest Loved Ones,

I hope that I'm not making a big thing of 's Liver Transplant - though it's a very big thing for us; we know that many of you are prayerfully anxious to learn of her recovery and state of health. Therefore, for an improved understanding of 's status, and for economy of words let me highlight their and our current status:

Victor Hurlburt, the Gift of Life donor, was dischareged from Shands Medical Hosptal at noon on Tuesday 9 July. His recovery is currently being ministered in his home, by his daughter Krista, and our prayers.

is still in the Transplant Surgery wing of Shands Hospital. She is being ministered continuously by her mother, Grace, (who also happens to be my darling wife). Several days ago, doctor's noted an immune (liver rejection) conflict with Victor's liver. The attending physicians are aware of, are treating the immune rejection, and are confident that current exotic drugs can assure her complete recovery. All of us would be most unhappy if the personal sacrifice of Victor's "Gift of Life" is rejected by 's auto-immune syndrome.

Gracie is devoting at least 8 hours per day ministering to 's in-hospital care. Because of that concern, I will be travelling, with the RV, to Gainesville tomorrow, to share and help in that responsibility.

So, because I can't do email from my RV' or from Shands Hospital, don't expect any detailed or informative status update reports on 's or Vicor's recovery for the next several days. But we will keep you informed of any dramatic changes.I certainly don't want to forget to tell you that we Love You and Thank You for your treasured prayers and loving expressions of your concern.

May God Bless Us All,