RemedySpot.com

JERRY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jerry - Since my last posting wishing everyone a happy new year, Ive been dealing with my dad being very ill.Hes just come out of theatre for urgent surgery which they thought was appendicitis (hes coming up 87). They were right. His appendix had perforated and had turned gangrenes (?). Theyve said the next 48 hours is critical. Jerry Ive heard of perforated appendix but havent heard that gangrene can go with it. Do you have anything on this condition in any of your files? Really appreciate your input on this but realise gangrene has nothing to do with AIH. The doctors i feel are holding back somewhat.. I realise that because of his age he may have a struggle on his hands but hes always been a very tough nut.I havent handled this news well, and Ive always been the strong stoic one in the family. Im logging off now for a few hours sleep. Just as a disclaimer I know you're not a doctor but also know your a whizz at finding things out. Im very tired.

Thankyou Jan