RemedySpot.com

AVG Anti-Virus System Main Page

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.htm?session=eef156012c2d029a0879b5416b734076

For FREE anti-virus protection go to their Free Download Page. This is what my daughter uses and has no virus's .Hope you don't consider this SPAM.I am just trying to help everyone to keep your computers up and rolling ......Regards, Joanne C. Start making great commissions in new Reseller Program! Every Reseller will have access to Reseller Center with online tools to get price quotes, place orders, download latest installation files and many more... Free Updates! We develop AVG continuously by adding new viruses into the virus database,as well as new functions and features. All these improvements can be downloaded by clicking on Updates. To download Update files, go to Free Updates Page Grisoft Online shop If you want to purchase AVG Professional Edition, please check the Grisoft Online shop to get more information.

Update 394 available. Added detection of three new variants of I-Worm/Opas. - October 3, 2002 - Update 393 available. Added detection of new viruses - I-Worm/Opas (more information) and I-Worm/Bugbear (more information) alias I-Worm/Keywo. - September 30, 2002 - On Wednesday September 25th, 2002 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.(CET), for other time zones Wednesday, September 25th, 2002 from 4 to 7 a.m.(US/Eastern) and Wednesday, September 25, 2002 from 0 to 3 a.m. (US/Pacific), our online shop may be inaccesible due to scheduled maintenance and system upgrade.Thank you for your understanding. - September 24, 2002 - Update 391 available. Added detection of new viruses, e.g. BackDoor.Milousek, Worm/Dander, I-Worm/Deev, I-Worm/Heidi, I-Worm/Indor, I-Worm/Oror, I-Worm/Pepex, I-Worm/Xiv, Worm/Efno, Worm/SeeSix, Worm/Toguivi and new variants of Win32/Flatei, I-Worm/Icecubes, Worm/Surnova, Worm/Spear. - September 19, 2002 - Due to renumbering of telephone lines in the Czech Republic at midnight on 21st of September it is possible that, for a few hours, phone, fax lines and websites may not be accessible. The international dialling codes to the Czech Republic remain the same. Thank you for your understanding. - September 19, 2002 - Update 389 available. Added detection of new viruses, e.g. Win32/Flatei, I-Worm/Chet, I-Worm/Gismor, Worm/Magcall, Worm/Resdoc and new variants of I-Worm/Hunch, Worm/Zaka. - September 16, 2002 - Update 386 available. Fixed false alarm detected by update 385 (Backdoor.Buxtehude). - September 9, 2002 - Update 385 available. Added detection of new viruses, e.g. Worm/WalRain, Win32/Bender, Win32/Etern, I-Worm/Oror, W97M/Creutze, W97M/Peddec, X97M/Domino and new variants of I-Worm/FBound, I-Worm/Hunch, I-Worm/Sahara, I-Worm/Soltern, I-Worm/Yaha. - September 4, 2002 - Update 384 available. Added detection of new viruses. - August 21, 2002 - AVG support of The Bat! - The Bat! is the new e-mail client(program) in the list of supported software by AVG. This feature enables e-mail antivirus checking in this e-mail program. More info... - August 5, 2002 - Update 381 available. Added detection of new viruses, e.g. I-Worm/Assarm, I-Worm/Dotor, I-Worm/Holar, I-Worm/Lama, I-Worm/Langex, I-Worm/Urick, W97M/Cisi, Worm/Kazeus a Worm/Ladex. Also added new variants of known viruses, e.g. new variants of I-Worm/Zoek, Win32/Chir, Worm/Surnova a Worm/Sytro. - August 2, 2002 - Update 380 available. Added detection of new variants of Worm/Surnova, I-Worm/Yaha and trojan BackDoor.Optix. Also added detection of I-Worm/Symbolos, I-Worm/Wabbin, I-Worm/Wconn, Worm/Spear, I-Worm/Lavehn a W97M/Zacry. - July 24, 2002 - Update 377 available. Added detection of three new variants of I-Worm/Frethem. - July 15, 2002 - Due to connection changes of our Internet Service Provider on 12. July 2002 in time from 22:00 to 06:00, there may occur some problems with connecting to our www server. We apologize for this inconvenience. - July 12, 2002 - Update 375 available. Fixed false alarms detected by update 374. - July 10, 2002 - Update 374 available. Added detection of new viruses - I-Worm/Liac, Worm/Datom, I-Worm/Sunder, Worm/Kazmor, I-Worm/Bajar.B, Worm/.B. - July 9, 2002 - Jdbgmgr.exe? Is it hoax? What is a hoax? A hoax is a false alarm report, which gives you a warning of non-existing virus, that is a short explanation of this problem. Also mail "jdbgmgr.exe"... is in the category considered a hoax. - July 4, 2002 - Update 373 available. Added detection of new viruses. - July 1, 2002 - Update 372 available. Added detection of new variant of I-Worm/Yaha - I-Worm/Yaha.F. - June 20, 2002 - Update 371 available. Added detection of new virus I-Worm/Frethem and its variants (I-Worm/Frethem.A - I-Worm/Frethem.F). - June 13, 2002 -