RemedySpot.com

Re: Natural things we can do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Janie,

Hi, this is Danny. Thank you for such an inspirational letter. I am about to start taking colostrum in the next few days once my order arrives. How much do you take and in what form? All of us heppers on this sight owe a debt of gratitude to both Claudine and Jeanne. They are our Angels. Blessed be and peace forever. Danny

[ ] Natural things we can do

Hi everyone,

We get such valuable info from this site, and we each come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine, again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I just wanted to pass on something that many may not have given consideration in helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an avid swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it. Why? Because of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be used, but most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the skin is our largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by reading labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas Blue Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the label says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing is misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own watch dog because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in it. I bring this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff for our livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole body. Yes, my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of the biggest things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly what I was smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help out your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not been given a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it should rob you of life and joy of having it. Janie

Guest guest

Hi Danny,

I'm glad you're going to start taking Colostrum. I sincerely hope you are getting it from Symbiotics. I front loaded when I first started taking it. I took four capsules in the morning and four in late afternoon with eight ounces of water on an empty stomach. Your body will tell you when to lower the amount. I've been on it for over two years now. You can't overdose on it no more than one can overdose on water...it's mother's milk. I also use the Super Charger drink mix but that's by choice. The best is the pills to reach the stomach and intestines for all the healing properties to be taken advantage of. By the way, My friend who is no longer in the wheelchair came by last night to tell me more good news. A week ago her cousin was sent home from the hospital to die. She has stomach and esophagus cancer. She was pelted with drugs and chem and radiation and nothing worked. I told Donna to take Colostrum to her and don't promise a cure. Just give her body something good to fight back with. Her cousin's throat was closing to. Of course her cousin didn't want any other treatment...she'd given up. Her husand got her to try the shake mix and as time passed he added fresh fruits. She can't swallow the pills yet. Yesterday, she ate oatmeal and wants to fight back now. She said the cancer may get her in the end, but now she could feed her body so it could fight back. The swelling in her throat has disappeared. I'm not making this up as God is my witness. Her husband starting taking it for his severe arthritis. Colostrum was the first food most of us had when we were born. You're doing a good thing for your body Danny. Take it for life and you will never regret it. As my sister with hep. c says, it is her new life. Janie

Hi everyone,

We get such valuable info from this site, and we each come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine, again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I just wanted to pass on something that many may not have given consideration in helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an avid swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it. Why? Because of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be used, but most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the skin is our largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by reading labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas Blue Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the label says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing is misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own watch dog because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in it. I bring this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff for our livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole body. Yes, my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of the biggest things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly what I was smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help out your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not been given a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it should rob you of life and joy of having it. Janie

Guest guest

Colostrum is an incredible asset, amazing stuff! Everyone should look into it. icnr.org has good info on it. My friend got rid of arthritis in his knees and allergies.

I would also suggest a gargle or even just a rinse with Active H for the esophgeal cancer, combining the two would be optimum, increasing the delivery of the colostrum. Active H also encapsulates nutrients in the intestine and carries them past the liver, eventually delivering 100% of the nutrient in the whole form into the cell, along with extra oxygen. You can also create an electron rich biological terain. No pathogen can live in an electron rich bioterrain.

Peace, Jeanine

http://hepchelp.homestead.com

>From: "DougJanie"

>Reply- >

>Subject: Re: [ ] Natural things we can do >Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:33:45 -0500 >MIME-Version: 1.0 >Received: from [66.218.66.78] by hotmail.com (3.2) with ESMTP id MHotMailBF1ACFF800554004315542DA424E3242201; Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:41:58 -0700 >Received: from [66.218.66.96] by n22.grp.scd. with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2002 20:33:33 -0000 >Received: (EGP: mail-8_0_7_4); 7 Aug 2002 20:33:32 -0000 >Received: (qmail 22946 invoked from network); 7 Aug 2002 20:33:32 -0000 >Received: from unknown (66.218.66.217) by m13.grp.scd. with QMQP; 7 Aug 2002 20:33:32 -0000 >Received: from unknown (HELO ps1.granbury.com) (205.162.53.5) by mta2.grp.scd. with SMTP; 7 Aug 2002 20:33:32 -0000 >Received: from valuedcu (dial-g1-45.granbury.com [204.94.62.45])by ps1.granbury.com (8.11.6/8.11.6) with SMTP id g77KTPr17400for ; Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:29:26 -0500 >From sentto-2436732-1977-1028752412-hepc Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:43:17 -0700 >X-eGroups-Return: sentto-2436732-1977-1028752412-hepc=hotmail.com@... >X-Sender: roodsters@... >X-Apparently- >Message-ID: <000d01c23e51$bb831bc0$2d3e5ecc@valuedcu> >References: <000a01c23e46$09043a20$2d3e5ecc@valuedcu> <000d01c23e4a$890b0ce0$6901a8c0@...> >X-Priority: 3 >X-MSMail-Priority: Normal >X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4522.1200 >X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4522.1200 >Mailing-List: list ; contact -owner >Delivered-mailing list >Precedence: bulk >List-Unsubscribe:

> >Hi Danny, > I'm glad you're going to start taking Colostrum. I sincerely hope you are getting it from Symbiotics. I front loaded when I first started taking it. I took four capsules in the morning and four in late afternoon with eight ounces of water on an empty stomach. Your body will tell you when to lower the amount. I've been on it for over two years now. You can't overdose on it no more than one can overdose on water...it's mother's milk. I also use the Super Charger drink mix but that's by choice. The best is the pills to reach the stomach and intestines for all the healing properties to be taken advantage of. By the way, My friend who is no longer in the wheelchair came by last night to tell me more good news. A week ago her cousin was sent home from the hospital to die. She has stomach and esophagus cancer. She was pelted with drugs and chem and radiation and nothing worked. I told Donna to take Colostrum to her and don't promise a cure. Just give her body something good to fight back with. Her cousin's throat was closing to. Of course her cousin didn't want any other treatment...she'd given up. Her husand got her to try the shake mix and as time passed he added fresh fruits. She can't swallow the pills yet. Yesterday, she ate oatmeal and wants to fight back now. She said the cancer may get her in the end, but now she could feed her body so it could fight back. The swelling in her throat has disappeared. I'm not making this up as God is my witness. Her husband starting taking it for his severe arthritis. Colostrum was the first food most of us had when we were born. You're doing a good thing for your body Danny. Take it for life and you will never regret it. As my sister with hep. c says, it is her new life. Janie > [ ] Natural things we can do > > > Hi everyone, > We get such valuable info from this site, and we each come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine, again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I just wanted to pass on something that many may not have given consideration in helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an avid swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it. Why? Because of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be used, but most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the skin is our largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by reading labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas Blue Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the label says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing is misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own watch dog because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in it. I bring this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff for our livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole body. Yes, my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of the biggest things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly what I was smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help out your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not been given a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it should rob you of life and joy of having it. Janie > > >

Guest guest

Jeanne,

You and I would get along really well. Thank you for putting your stamp of approval on Colostrum. If I printed out all the testimonies I hear and see on this product most wouldn't believe it. I didn't at first, but I had nothing to lose. I'm so grateful I took it. I'm a lifer, it made a believer of me. Thank you for the suggestion of the gargle. I'm going to tell my friend so she can tell her cousin. My friend is the one who no longer uses the wheelchair for her mode of transportation. She is so sold on Colostrum she's decided to start selling it through her ministry. God is good in providing us with the things He created for our healing. I always look forward to your info. Jeanne.

The thought for the day to all my new friends....It is not the amount of faith...it's the FOCUS. Have a blessed day everyone. Janie

[ ] Natural things we can do > > > Hi everyone, > We get such valuable info from this site, and we each come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine, again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I just wanted to pass on something that many may not have given consideration in helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an avid swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it. Why? Because of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be used, but most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the skin is our largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by reading labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas Blue Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the label says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing is misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own watch dog because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in it. I bring this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff for our livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole body. Yes, my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of the biggest things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly what I was smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help out your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not been given a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it should rob you of life and joy of having it. Janie > > >

Guest guest

Hi Janie, I have been taking colostrum from a very well regarded

company since I started my protocol in March. I was taking one am and

one pm as directed. About 2 months ago my naturopath told me to take

1 three times a day. Since reading more about its benefits, I am

thinking about increasing. I saw your mention of your husband's

arthritis. I am now suffering with arthritis in my right hand,

specifically first two fingers, which appears to be getting worse

rapidly. Last night it kept me up for some time. I wanted to know how

much your husband is taking for his and what kind of response he's

getting. Thanks. Karolyn

> Hi Danny,

> I'm glad you're going to start taking Colostrum. I sincerely

hope you are getting it from Symbiotics. I front loaded when I first

started taking it. I took four capsules in the morning and four in

late afternoon with eight ounces of water on an empty stomach. Your

body will tell you when to lower the amount. I've been on it for

over two years now. You can't overdose on it no more than one can

overdose on water...it's mother's milk. I also use the Super Charger

drink mix but that's by choice. The best is the pills to reach the

stomach and intestines for all the healing properties to be taken

advantage of. By the way, My friend who is no longer in the

wheelchair came by last night to tell me more good news. A week ago

her cousin was sent home from the hospital to die. She has stomach

and esophagus cancer. She was pelted with drugs and chem and

radiation and nothing worked. I told Donna to take Colostrum to her

and don't promise a cure. Just give her body something good to fight

back with. Her cousin's throat was closing to. Of course her cousin

didn't want any other treatment...she'd given up. Her husand got her

to try the shake mix and as time passed he added fresh fruits. She

can't swallow the pills yet. Yesterday, she ate oatmeal and wants to

fight back now. She said the cancer may get her in the end, but now

she could feed her body so it could fight back. The swelling in her

throat has disappeared. I'm not making this up as God is my

witness. Her husband starting taking it for his severe arthritis.

Colostrum was the first food most of us had when we were born.

You're doing a good thing for your body Danny. Take it for life and

you will never regret it. As my sister with hep. c says, it is her

new life. Janie

> [ ] Natural things we can do

>

>

> Hi everyone,

> We get such valuable info from this site, and we each come

away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine,

again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I

just wanted to pass on something that many may not have given

consideration in helping our livers with their massive job. I've

always been an avid swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had

to stop it. Why? Because of the Chlorine in the pools. There are

other chemicals to be used, but most public pools will not go the

expense. As we all know the skin is our largest organ and whatever

we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to filter out. When I

became aware of this I could help my liver by reading labels instead

of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on every

word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas Blue

Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the

label says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the

advertizing is misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be

my own watch dog because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane

glue or dye in it. I bring this up because so often we think we must

purchase so much stuff for our livers while we overlook simple things

we can do...for the whole body. Yes, my way is Colostrum and a few

added things, but I believe one of the biggest things I did was to

start reading labels and finding out exactly what I was smearing on

my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food for

thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help

out your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not

been given a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious

that it should rob you of life and joy of having it. Janie

>

>

>

Guest guest

Karolyn,

Since you've increased the dosage of Colostrum that very well may be

causing the pain. I know it sounds crazy but it is healing it. The book

tells of several people who started taking it and without knowledge of

anything wrong they begin to experience pain. It's because there was

problems there along and now the body can begin to fight back. It will

pass. My son almost stopped because the pain was intense. But being a good

boy and listening to his mom, he stuck it out and it indeed went away. My

friend in Ohio had broken her ankle 20 years ago and it never healed

properly. As she aged and her job requires her to stand, she thought she'd

have to retire. Being a good friend she started Colostrum because she

trusted me. She hates taking anything so she took it and for three days she

hurt really bad. She stayed with it for about 6 months and couldn't believe

the difference. So thinking she was cured, she stopped taking it...in five

days she was on her rump with hot packs...cold packs everything. She called

me, I got on to her and it's been two years now and she never misses taking

it. Job still in tact. If you can get your mind to accept the pain is

actually proof of the healing and stay with it, it will pass. My husband

has been taking Colostrum for the same amount of time as me. Only in the

past year he stopped the pills and just takes the drink mix. He's doing

great. I take the pills and the drink. They do different things. Hope

this helps. Stay the course, it's worth it. Janie

> >

> >

> > Hi everyone,

> > We get such valuable info from this site, and we each come

> away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine,

> again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I

> just wanted to pass on something that many may not have given

> consideration in helping our livers with their massive job. I've

> always been an avid swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had

> to stop it. Why? Because of the Chlorine in the pools. There are

> other chemicals to be used, but most public pools will not go the

> expense. As we all know the skin is our largest organ and whatever

> we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to filter out. When I

> became aware of this I could help my liver by reading labels instead

> of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on every

> word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas Blue

> Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the

> label says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the

> advertizing is misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be

> my own watch dog because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane

> glue or dye in it. I bring this up because so often we think we must

> purchase so much stuff for our livers while we overlook simple things

> we can do...for the whole body. Yes, my way is Colostrum and a few

> added things, but I believe one of the biggest things I did was to

> start reading labels and finding out exactly what I was smearing on

> my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food for

> thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help

> out your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not

> been given a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious

> that it should rob you of life and joy of having it. Janie

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Karolyn,

I forgot one thing, the shake my husband takes is 3,000 mg. per scoop.

He takes one of those in juice. I don't like it that way. You might also

do a search on SAM e and ask your doctor about it. It helps the liver and

joints. There are some people it isn't recommended for. I take it after

someone on this site told us about it. Next month after blood work I'll

know what it's doing for the liver. The best part for me was it took away

my migrain headaches and I was looking for it to do that. Hope this helps.

I don't have arthritis, but I hear it's extremely painful. I don't take

Colostrum at night because it gives me too much energy and it does that to

some people. I take 4 in the morning on an empty stomach with water and 4

around 2 in the afternoon on an empty stomach with water. You can't

overdose so find the dose that's right for you...your body will tell you.

Janie

> >

> >

> > Hi everyone,

> > We get such valuable info from this site, and we each come

> away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine,

> again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I

> just wanted to pass on something that many may not have given

> consideration in helping our livers with their massive job. I've

> always been an avid swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had

> to stop it. Why? Because of the Chlorine in the pools. There are

> other chemicals to be used, but most public pools will not go the

> expense. As we all know the skin is our largest organ and whatever

> we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to filter out. When I

> became aware of this I could help my liver by reading labels instead

> of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on every

> word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas Blue

> Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the

> label says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the

> advertizing is misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be

> my own watch dog because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane

> glue or dye in it. I bring this up because so often we think we must

> purchase so much stuff for our livers while we overlook simple things

> we can do...for the whole body. Yes, my way is Colostrum and a few

> added things, but I believe one of the biggest things I did was to

> start reading labels and finding out exactly what I was smearing on

> my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food for

> thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help

> out your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not

> been given a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious

> that it should rob you of life and joy of having it. Janie

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Thanks, Janie. Boy, I love this Message Board! This journey is so

exciting! I'm learning more and more every day about health issues

and remedies and working on my spirituality to boot. I'm gonna live

to be a 100 year old saint! Karolyn

> > > Hi Danny,

> > > I'm glad you're going to start taking Colostrum. I

sincerely

> > hope you are getting it from Symbiotics. I front loaded when I

first

> > started taking it. I took four capsules in the morning and four

in

> > late afternoon with eight ounces of water on an empty stomach.

Your

> > body will tell you when to lower the amount. I've been on it for

> > over two years now. You can't overdose on it no more than one can

> > overdose on water...it's mother's milk. I also use the Super

Charger

> > drink mix but that's by choice. The best is the pills to reach

the

> > stomach and intestines for all the healing properties to be taken

> > advantage of. By the way, My friend who is no longer in the

> > wheelchair came by last night to tell me more good news. A week

ago

> > her cousin was sent home from the hospital to die. She has

stomach

> > and esophagus cancer. She was pelted with drugs and chem and

> > radiation and nothing worked. I told Donna to take Colostrum to

her

> > and don't promise a cure. Just give her body something good to

fight

> > back with. Her cousin's throat was closing to. Of course her

cousin

> > didn't want any other treatment...she'd given up. Her husand got

her

> > to try the shake mix and as time passed he added fresh fruits.

She

> > can't swallow the pills yet. Yesterday, she ate oatmeal and

wants to

> > fight back now. She said the cancer may get her in the end, but

now

> > she could feed her body so it could fight back. The swelling in

her

> > throat has disappeared. I'm not making this up as God is my

> > witness. Her husband starting taking it for his severe arthritis.

> > Colostrum was the first food most of us had when we were born.

> > You're doing a good thing for your body Danny. Take it for life

and

> > you will never regret it. As my sister with hep. c says, it is

her

> > new life. Janie

> > > [ ] Natural things we can do

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi everyone,

> > > We get such valuable info from this site, and we each

come

> > away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info.

Claudine,

> > again a very special thank you for all the time you put into

this. I

> > just wanted to pass on something that many may not have given

> > consideration in helping our livers with their massive job. I've

> > always been an avid swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I

had

> > to stop it. Why? Because of the Chlorine in the pools. There

are

> > other chemicals to be used, but most public pools will not go the

> > expense. As we all know the skin is our largest organ and

whatever

> > we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to filter out. When I

> > became aware of this I could help my liver by reading labels

instead

> > of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on every

> > word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas

Blue

> > Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the

> > label says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the

> > advertizing is misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to

be

> > my own watch dog because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane

> > glue or dye in it. I bring this up because so often we think we

must

> > purchase so much stuff for our livers while we overlook simple

things

> > we can do...for the whole body. Yes, my way is Colostrum and a

few

> > added things, but I believe one of the biggest things I did was to

> > start reading labels and finding out exactly what I was smearing

on

> > my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food for

> > thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can

help

> > out your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've

not

> > been given a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious

> > that it should rob you of life and joy of having it. Janie

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Hee, hee, Karolyn, I'll never be a saint, but when I'm 100, I can say I knew Karolyn when she was on her way to becoming a saint!

Marilyn

[ ] Re: Natural things we can do

Thanks, Janie. Boy, I love this Message Board! This journey is so exciting! I'm learning more and more every day about health issues and remedies and working on my spirituality to boot. I'm gonna live to be a 100 year old saint! Karolyn

Guest guest

--- DougJanie <roodsters@...> wrote:

> Karolyn,

> Since you've increased the dosage of Colostrum that very well

> may be

> causing the pain. I know it sounds crazy but it is healing it.

It's not crazy at all. When we get sick from any type of virus,

bacteria, whatever, an immune response occurs. One of the body's main

responses when the immune system is triggered is inflammation, and

inflammation causes pain. Colostrum enhances the immune system, so it

is not unexpected that you may feel some of the symptoms of your

immune system at work. (This is also the 'why' for the side effects

of interferon. Interferon also enhances the immune system.)

C

HI JANIE. THANKS FOR SHARING INFORMATION ABOUT "COLOSTRUM". I AM A PATIENT OF HEP "c". MY THROAT REMAINS INFLAMMED AND ALSO HOARSED. KINDLY TELL ME FROM WHERE I CAN BUY GOOD QUALITY OF COLOSTRUM. THANKS. Singh.

DougJanie wrote:

Hi Danny,

I'm glad you're going to start taking Colostrum. I sincerely hope you are getting it from Symbiotics. I front loaded when I first started taking it. I took four capsules in the morning and four in late afternoon with eight ounces of water on an empty stomach. Your body will tell you when to lower the amount. I've been on it for over two years now. You can't overdose on it no more than one can overdose on water...it's mother's milk. I also use the Super Charger drink mix but that's by choice. The best is the pills to reach the stomach and intestines for all the healing properties to be taken advantage of. By the way, My friend who is no longer in the wheelchair came by last night to tell me more good news. A week ago her cousin was sent home from the hospital to die. She has stomach and esophagus cancer. She was pelted with drugs and chem and radiation and nothing worked. I told Donna to take Colostrum to her and don't promise a cure. Just give her body something good to fight back with. Her cousin's throat was closing to. Of course her cousin didn't want any other treatment...she'd given up. Her husand got her to try the shake mix and as time passed he added fresh fruits. She can't swallow the pills yet. Yesterday, she ate oatmeal and wants to fight back now. She said the cancer may get her in the end, but now she could feed her body so it could fight back. The swelling in her throat has disappeared. I'm not making this up as God is my witness. Her husband starting taking it for his severe arthritis. Colostrum was the first food most of us had when we were born. You're doing a good thing for your body Danny. Take it for life and you will never regret it. As my sister with hep. c says, it is her new life. Janie

Hi everyone,

http://www.metafoods.com/

Metafoods

100% Pure

New Zealand

Colostrum...

> Hi everyone, We get such valuable info from this site, and we each

come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine,

again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I just

wanted to pass on something that many may not have given consideration in

helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an avid

swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it. Why? Because

of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be used, but

most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the skin is our

largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to

filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by reading

labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on

every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas Blue

Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the label

says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing is

misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own watch dog

because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in it. I bring

this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff for our

livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole body. Yes,

my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of the biggest

things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly what I was

smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food

for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help out

your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not been given

a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it should rob

you of life and joy of having it. Janie

>

>

DO YOU KNOW HOW i CAN GET RID OF THE HEP EMAIL TO MY ADDRESS? I HAVE HEP BUT FIND THIS EMAILING TO ME BY HUNDREDS OF HEP FREAKS TO BE ANNOYING. SO WHAT WE HAVE HEP MOST OF US WILL LIVE A NORMAL LIVE TIME WITH THE ONLY SICKNESS BEING A COLD.

ROB

Singh,

In answer to where you can buy good Colostrum, most health food stores carry Symbiotics Colostrum. It's the only brand I buy after failures with others and not seeing results. You can also purchase it on the net at NewLifeFoods.com. If you ask they will send you info with your order. I'm not familiar with the sore throat you have. My friend whose cousin has cancer of the esophgus couldn't take the pills at first, but she drank the Super Charger Shake. One scoop is 3,000 mg. of Colostrum and now she can swallow the pills. It took a week for the swelling in her throat to go down. Of course she had been on chemo and radiation treatments. I just know Colostrum balances the immune system, so if the foundation of our system is weak whatever comes at us magnifies the problem. Someone on here and forgive me, I can't remember but I think it was sweet Jeanne recommend with the Colostrum a rinse with Active H in it for my friend's cousin. I passed the info along to her. Perhaps Jeanne will see this and tell you what it was and how you can get it. She's real good about those things. I hope this helps and I know you've made a valuable choice and one you will never regret. God bless you friend. Janie

Hi everyone,

Mark,

I use to order from Metafoods, but they stopped carrying a lot of

Symbiotics Colostrum. They say theirs is from New Zealand and some of it

is, but it's out of the Co op. Their shake mix in small print is made in

the U.S. I didn't know this until I started having problems with it. First

of all I gained 10 lbs in three weeks and that is rare for me and not

welcomed. I began to have fevers and tremors in that span of time too. I'm

very sensitive to additives even when I'm aware they are there. In the U.S.

most dairy cows graze on land that has been sprayed with pesticides. The

cattle are given growth hormones and their feed has been sprayed with

pesticides...my system responds to it. I called Metafoods and they were

very sorry, but it's not something they can change. I could, so I don't

risk my Colostrum with them. When I mentioned they are not of the Co op in

New Zealand, but an outside Dairy, I'll give you some of the info I have

from my last Vital Health newspaper and you decide. " The New Zealand Dairy

Group and Kiwi Dairy recently announced their merger under Fonterra

co-operative Group. Two small New Zealand dairies opt out of merger with

Fonterra because the quality controls were too stringent. They are now

explorting colostrum to the U.S. without meeting the strict processing and

safety guidelines of Fonterra. At this time, Symbiotics Inc. is the

exclusive authorized distributor in North America for Fonterra's quality

colostrum. We recommend that consumers verify the source of New Zealand

colostrum before purchasing. "

Metafoods may get their pills from New Zealand, but they are not the same.

I called them and asked and they told me it's from a different dairy than

Symbiotics. I only want people to get what they pay for and not suffer what

I did. There is a huge difference and the body will let you know. One of

my friends who ordered their brand when they stopped selling Symbiotics

Shake developed colon trouble and she'd never had it in her life. She now

orders only from Symbiotics. Someone not so sensitive may have no reaction,

but you're still getting the same results whether you're aware of it or not.

I hope you accept this in truth and helps others to avoid the pitfall of a

lesser quality Colostrum. Janie

> > Hi everyone, We get such valuable info from this site, and we each

> come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine,

> again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I just

> wanted to pass on something that many may not have given consideration in

> helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an avid

> swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it. Why? Because

> of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be used, but

> most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the skin is our

> largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to

> filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by reading

> labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net on

> every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas

Blue

> Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the label

> says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing is

> misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own watch dog

> because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in it. I

bring

> this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff for our

> livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole body.

Yes,

> my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of the

biggest

> things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly what I

was

> smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just food

> for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help

out

> your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not been

given

> a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it should rob

> you of life and joy of having it. Janie

> >

> >

Janie - I get my Colostrum from Royal-Health, which is a very

reputable company. I have just gone over the information they provide

about their Colostrum. They state: " RBC's pure bovine origin

colostrum is harvested from controlled, healthy cows at a state

licensed, USDA inspected dairy. It is shown by laboratory testing to

be free of bacteria, herbicides, pesticides, and antibiotics. It is

collected in the 24 hours after the birth of the cow's second calfing

at which time the highest concentration of immune and growth factors

are present. It is then frozen and sent to a licensed food processing

facility for processing as a powder, which is finally measured into

Vcaps in an FDA registered manufacturing laboratory. " I have only

been researching for about 6 months, but I would assume that their

Colostrum would be as good as that from New Zealand, if not better,

since it also contains Flanagan Microclusters, which facilitate

absorption by the cells. What is your opinion? Thanks. Karolyn

Hi Danny, I'm glad you're going to start

taking

> > Colostrum. I sincerely hope you are getting it from Symbiotics.

I front

> > loaded when I first started taking it. I took four capsules in

the

> morning

> > and four in late afternoon with eight ounces of water on an empty

stomach.

> > Your body will tell you when to lower the amount. I've been on

it for

> over

> > two years now. You can't overdose on it no more than one can

overdose on

> > water...it's mother's milk. I also use the Super Charger drink

mix but

> > that's by choice. The best is the pills to reach the stomach and

> intestines

> > for all the healing properties to be taken advantage of. By the

way, My

> > friend who is no longer in the wheelchair came by last night to

tell me

> more

> > good news. A week ago her cousin was sent home from the hospital

to die.

> > She has stomach and esophagus cancer. She was pelted with drugs

and chem

> > and radiation and nothing worked. I told Donna to take Colostrum

to her

> and

> > don't promise a cure. Just give her body something good to fight

back

> with.

> > Her cousin's throat was closing to. Of course her cousin didn't

want any

> > other treatment...she'd given up. Her husand got her to try the

shake mix

> > and as time passed he added fresh fruits. She can't swallow the

pills

> yet.

> > Yesterday, she ate oatmeal and wants to fight back now. She said

the

> cancer

> > may get her in the end, but now she could feed her body so it

could fight

> > back. The swelling in her throat has disappeared. I'm not

making this up

> > as God is my witness. Her husband starting taking it for his

severe

> > arthritis. Colostrum was the first food most of us had when we

were born.

> > You're doing a good thing for your body Danny. Take it for life

and you

> > will never regret it. As my sister with hep. c says, it is her

new life.

> > Janie [ ] Natural things we can do

> > > Hi everyone, We get such valuable info from this site, and

we each

> > come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info.

Claudine,

> > again a very special thank you for all the time you put into

this. I just

> > wanted to pass on something that many may not have given

consideration in

> > helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an

avid

> > swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it.

Why? Because

> > of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be

used, but

> > most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the

skin is our

> > largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver

has to

> > filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by

reading

> > labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on

the net on

> > every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In

Texas

> Blue

> > Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When

the label

> > says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing

is

> > misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own

watch dog

> > because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in

it. I

> bring

> > this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff

for our

> > livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole

body.

> Yes,

> > my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of

the

> biggest

> > things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly

what I

> was

> > smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's

just food

> > for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you

can help

> out

> > your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not

been

> given

> > a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it

should rob

> > you of life and joy of having it. Janie

> > >

> > >

Janie,

where do you order your Symbiotics Colostrum From?

Mark Chiocchi

> > > Hi everyone, We get such valuable info from this site, and we each

> > come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info. Claudine,

> > again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I

just

> > wanted to pass on something that many may not have given consideration

in

> > helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an avid

> > swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it. Why?

Because

> > of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be used, but

> > most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the skin is

our

> > largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has to

> > filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by

reading

> > labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the net

on

> > every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas

> Blue

> > Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the label

> > says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing is

> > misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own watch dog

> > because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in it. I

> bring

> > this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff for our

> > livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole body.

> Yes,

> > my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of the

> biggest

> > things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly what I

> was

> > smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just

food

> > for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can help

> out

> > your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not been

> given

> > a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it should

rob

> > you of life and joy of having it. Janie

> > >

> > >

Karolyn,

I'm so sold on Colostrum from Symbiotics I just won't buy it from

someone else. I'm not doubting what you say and please believe that. It's

just after having been on Symbiotics so long and then after Sept. 11 when it

was difficult to get the product from New Zealand due to the planes being

grounded...I had to try other brands and it was before I really realized the

difference. For me, it's too heavy a price to pay to take the chance with

our USDA. I sent a letter off to another member of this site this morning

stating why I don't buy Colostrum from Metafoods anymore. They do have a

few items of Symbiotics left, but not many. Royal Health may be good, it's

just when I'm referring someone I can only say positively Symbiotics is what

it says it is. Maybe you can see the letter I wrote about metafoods. I

order other products from them, but I will never order their form of

Colostrum again. I live in this country and I love the USA, but I have to

tell you, the USDA's approval really doesn't convince me. How many packages

of meat have been recalled that had their stamp of approval? I'm not trying

to be an antagonist, it's just my blood work shows the difference whenever

I've had to switch. I like the results I have with Symbiotics and I trust

them. You are probably okay with what you're doing. If you discover it

isn't working, then try Symbiotics. I don't know anything about the

Microclusters and I suppose my body doesn't seem to need them...you got me

there. I just know when I tell anyone, I have to tell them what I know will

work and will not harm them without a doubt in my mind. If you are pleased

with the results that's what matters. Thank you for asking. Keep in mind

I've been on this for almost three years so I've got the records to prove it

works consistently and effectively. That alone gives me the confidence to

recommend it. Have a blessed day Karolyn. I always look to see if you have

more interesting things to pass on. Janie

> > > > Hi everyone, We get such valuable info from this site, and

> we each

> > > come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info.

> Claudine,

> > > again a very special thank you for all the time you put into

> this. I just

> > > wanted to pass on something that many may not have given

> consideration in

> > > helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an

> avid

> > > swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it.

> Why? Because

> > > of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be

> used, but

> > > most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the

> skin is our

> > > largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver

> has to

> > > filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by

> reading

> > > labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on

> the net on

> > > every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In

> Texas

> > Blue

> > > Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When

> the label

> > > says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing

> is

> > > misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own

> watch dog

> > > because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in

> it. I

> > bring

> > > this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff

> for our

> > > livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole

> body.

> > Yes,

> > > my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of

> the

> > biggest

> > > things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly

> what I

> > was

> > > smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's

> just food

> > > for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you

> can help

> > out

> > > your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not

> been

> > given

> > > a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it

> should rob

> > > you of life and joy of having it. Janie

> > > >

> > > >

settings and options

Re: [ ] Re: Natural things we can do

> DO YOU KNOW HOW i CAN GET RID OF THE HEP EMAIL TO MY ADDRESS? I HAVE HEP

BUT

> FIND THIS EMAILING TO ME BY HUNDREDS OF HEP FREAKS TO BE ANNOYING. SO WHAT

WE

> HAVE HEP MOST OF US WILL LIVE A NORMAL LIVE TIME WITH THE ONLY SICKNESS

BEING

> A COLD.

>

> ROB

>

Rexall/Unicity also has an excellent colostrum product too

you can check it out at www.rexall.com/rjunlimited and

type in Immunzen in the search area,, its a superior

product as well,, jackie

> Karolyn,

> I'm so sold on Colostrum from Symbiotics I just won't buy it from

> someone else. I'm not doubting what you say and please believe that. It's

> just after having been on Symbiotics so long and then after Sept. 11 when it

> was difficult to get the product from New Zealand due to the planes being

> grounded...I had to try other brands and it was before I really realized the

> difference. For me, it's too heavy a price to pay to take the chance with

> our USDA. I sent a letter off to another member of this site this morning

> stating why I don't buy Colostrum from Metafoods anymore. They do have a

> few items of Symbiotics left, but not many. Royal Health may be good, it's

> just when I'm referring someone I can only say positively Symbiotics is what

> it says it is. Maybe you can see the letter I wrote about metafoods. I

> order other products from them, but I will never order their form of

> Colostrum again. I live in this country and I love the USA, but I have to

> tell you, the USDA's approval really doesn't convince me. How many packages

> of meat have been recalled that had their stamp of approval? I'm not trying

> to be an antagonist, it's just my blood work shows the difference whenever

> I've had to switch. I like the results I have with Symbiotics and I trust

> them. You are probably okay with what you're doing. If you discover it

> isn't working, then try Symbiotics. I don't know anything about the

> Microclusters and I suppose my body doesn't seem to need them...you got me

> there. I just know when I tell anyone, I have to tell them what I know will

> work and will not harm them without a doubt in my mind. If you are pleased

> with the results that's what matters. Thank you for asking. Keep in mind

> I've been on this for almost three years so I've got the records to prove it

> works consistently and effectively. That alone gives me the confidence to

> recommend it. Have a blessed day Karolyn. I always look to see if you have

> more interesting things to pass on. Janie

> [ ] Natural things we can do

> > > > > Hi everyone, We get such valuable info from this site, and

> > we each

> > > > come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info.

> > Claudine,

> > > > again a very special thank you for all the time you put into

> > this. I just

> > > > wanted to pass on something that many may not have given

> > consideration in

> > > > helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an

> > avid

> > > > swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it.

> > Why? Because

> > > > of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be

> > used, but

> > > > most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the

> > skin is our

> > > > largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver

> > has to

> > > > filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by

> > reading

> > > > labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on

> > the net on

> > > > every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In

> > Texas

> > > Blue

> > > > Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When

> > the label

> > > > says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing

> > is

> > > > misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own

> > watch dog

> > > > because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in

> > it. I

> > > bring

> > > > this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff

> > for our

> > > > livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole

> > body.

> > > Yes,

> > > > my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of

> > the

> > > biggest

> > > > things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly

> > what I

> > > was

> > > > smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's

> > just food

> > > > for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you

> > can help

> > > out

> > > > your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not

> > been

> > > given

> > > > a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it

> > should rob

> > > > you of life and joy of having it. Janie

> > > > >

> > > > >

Rob - Calm down and lighten up! If the emails are as a result of your

belonging to this group, you can edit your membership so that you

won't receive them. Just go to " Edit My Membership " at the top of the

page and change your membership accordingly. God bless you. Karolyn

> DO YOU KNOW HOW i CAN GET RID OF THE HEP EMAIL TO MY ADDRESS? I

HAVE HEP BUT

> FIND THIS EMAILING TO ME BY HUNDREDS OF HEP FREAKS TO BE ANNOYING.

SO WHAT WE

> HAVE HEP MOST OF US WILL LIVE A NORMAL LIVE TIME WITH THE ONLY

SICKNESS BEING

> A COLD.

>

> ROB

Mark,

Go to NewLifeFoods.com I just finished writing a report to the

warriors about Symbiotics Colostrum. When it comes through you might find

it interesting and informative. Janie

> > > > Hi everyone, We get such valuable info from this site, and we

each

> > > come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info.

Claudine,

> > > again a very special thank you for all the time you put into this. I

> just

> > > wanted to pass on something that many may not have given consideration

> in

> > > helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an avid

> > > swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it. Why?

> Because

> > > of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be used,

but

> > > most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the skin is

> our

> > > largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver has

to

> > > filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by

> reading

> > > labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on the

net

> on

> > > every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In Texas

> > Blue

> > > Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When the

label

> > > says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing is

> > > misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own watch dog

> > > because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in it. I

> > bring

> > > this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff for

our

> > > livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole body.

> > Yes,

> > > my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of the

> > biggest

> > > things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly what

I

> > was

> > > smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's just

> food

> > > for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you can

help

> > out

> > > your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not been

> > given

> > > a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it should

> rob

> > > you of life and joy of having it. Janie

> > > >

> > > >

I must say Rob has a point. I know we have the power to delete but it would be a lot nicer to not have to. There are many instances where folks could e-mail each other privately rather than hitting the reply button. There are threads that go on and on about various alternatives therapies and religion that we don't all need to hear. I very much appreciate the kind of information that Claudine puts out for example. And, I respect everyone's right to believe and speak what they think is the truth. No replies to this e-mail are expected.

Re: [ ] Re: Natural things we can do

DO YOU KNOW HOW i CAN GET RID OF THE HEP EMAIL TO MY ADDRESS? I HAVE HEP BUT FIND THIS EMAILING TO ME BY HUNDREDS OF HEP FREAKS TO BE ANNOYING. SO WHAT WE HAVE HEP MOST OF US WILL LIVE A NORMAL LIVE TIME WITH THE ONLY SICKNESS BEING A COLD.ROB

[ ] Natural things we can do> > > > > Hi everyone, We get such valuable info from this site, and> > we each> > > > come away a little wiser thanks to the many who provide info.> > Claudine,> > > > again a very special thank you for all the time you put into> > this. I just> > > > wanted to pass on something that many may not have given> > consideration in> > > > helping our livers with their massive job. I've always been an> > avid> > > > swimmer, but with the diagnosis of Hep. C I had to stop it.> > Why? Because> > > > of the Chlorine in the pools. There are other chemicals to be> > used, but> > > > most public pools will not go the expense. As we all know the> > skin is our> > > > largest organ and whatever we bathe in or smear on us, the liver> > has to> > > > filter out. When I became aware of this I could help my liver by> > reading> > > > labels instead of trusting the manufacturers. I do a search on> > the net on> > > > every word I don't understand. The same holds true in food. In> > Texas> > > Blue> > > > Bell ice cream is touted as the best, natural ice cream. When> > the label> > > > says some of the ingrediants are artificial then the advertizing> > is> > > > misleading and my liver pays the price. I have to be my own> > watch dog> > > > because it's my liver. It doesn't want airplane glue or dye in> > it. I> > > bring> > > > this up because so often we think we must purchase so much stuff> > for our> > > > livers while we overlook simple things we can do...for the whole> > body.> > > Yes,> > > > my way is Colostrum and a few added things, but I believe one of> > the> > > biggest> > > > things I did was to start reading labels and finding out exactly> > what I> > > was> > > > smearing on my skin and calling it good for it. As I said, it's> > just food> > > > for thought and I hope it makes others consider small ways you> > can help> > > out> > > > your liver. God Bless each of you and as Jeanne says, we've not> > been> > > given> > > > a death sentence. Yes, it's serious but not so serious that it> > should rob> > > > you of life and joy of having it. Janie> > > > >> > > > >