RemedySpot.com

Re: The Neurophone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Flanagan created the first Neurophone when he was 11 years old. It allows the deaf to hear through their skin.

The version today allows people to retain information in their longe term memory after one hearing, and helpd to balance the brain, allowing one to utalise both sides of the brain at once. There is a time magazine article archived about him, and his other inventions before age 18.

Flanagan had many inventions in his youth, his missile tracking device was taken by the Pentagon, where consulted as a young man. The nano-molecule, silica hydride he creatd is rsponsible for my recovery from end stage, and HCV. It is only available currently from New Vision International in the 300 mg capsule form. The Microhydrin at RBC is new product created by a former pharmaceutical developer named Phelps. It is not what I used to recover from HCV and contains 1200% less hydrides than Flanagan's...and of course Flanagan's silica hydride is unique in that the electron is contained in the center of the spherical nano-molecule.

Peace, Jeanine

http://hepchelp.homestead.com

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here

everyone is gettin' all bent out of shape it seems so instead of my usual side splitting jokes I'll be alittle more serious and explain something that will maybe get rid of all this hate and discontent that's messin' everybody up.. it's simple every person that's alive or has lived on this earth has the ability somewhere deep within to completly "heal" themselves of any kind of sickness or disease. this i truly believe .i haven't been able to put it into practice yet, but i'm working on it. it seems what works for people is what they believe will work. so maybe what everyone needs is something to believe in. what i do is helping me if i get worse i'll keep on searching 'til i find what works. i don't rule out anything as a possibility. there are somethings i don't "believe in" right now so they won't work . i may change my mind later, if i do change it won't be because of what someone says, it will be the end result of an event or events that took place in my life. you can't convince yourself to "believe" anything. i have an open mind, but it is my mind. it' unique and so is everyone's.. no two people have lived the same life, and like it or not our past has shaped our minds more than we probably care to accept. you can choose your on path but you don't really know where it goes until you get there. and even if you know you can't explain or prove it to anyone else.sorry for being so serious i'll tell ajoke next time.. try to be happy,, lifes to short to take it seriously

Hi pumpboz, That sounds great to me. You strike me as a very kind,

good person. We all get off the track sometimes, maybe it was the

moon :) What I want to do is be open-minded and not critical.

Good,Great Health, to you and all. Margie.

PS If I have offended anyone, I apologize. I didn't mean to and when

we are just reading and can't hear the person's voice...which, very well

may be pleasant and cheerful, but when we read it....we interpret,.....

maybe,....according to our own mood. Once again, Good Health to all,

I wish I could wave a magic wand and you all would be well. :)

Re: [ ] The Neurophone

everyone is gettin' all bent out of shape it seems so instead of my usual side splitting jokes I'll be alittle more serious and explain something that will maybe get rid of all this hate and discontent that's messin' everybody up.. it's simple every person that's alive or has lived on this earth has the ability somewhere deep within to completly "heal" themselves of any kind of sickness or disease. this i truly believe .i haven't been able to put it into practice yet, but i'm working on it. it seems what works for people is what they believe will work. so maybe what everyone needs is something to believe in. what i do is helping me if i get worse i'll keep on searching 'til i find what works. i don't rule out anything as a possibility. there are somethings i don't "believe in" right now so they won't work . i may change my mind later, if i do change it won't be because of what someone says, it will be the end result of an event or events

And what's wrong with just agreeing that it's alright to disagree?--- as civilized humans, not barbarians, couldn't we be a little NICER, more respectful, polite and compassionate towards each other? Gee, it's hard enough living with hep c--never mind having to take insults from people in a group you came to for support. I think sometimes someone may have a bad day, and things may come out wrong, that can happen to anyone--but it seems so counterproductive and a waist (catch that spelling, Jane? he he he) of time to write posts just to make fun of someone.......just as a personal example, almost everytime I write a post, someone named Jane has to make fun of something I said--mostly whether or not I have made a gender error when referring to someone-- I giggle, because I guess this is just the way she gets her kicks--no bother to me--as I said, good thing she's not watching my grammar and punctuation (and now my spelling--hehehe) :) etc......Plus, I can't figure why she's singled me out, since she doesn't even know me...oh well, "no worry--I be happy"......good health and happiness to all here! Sincerely, Satya

everyone is gettin' all bent out of shape it seems so instead of my usual side splitting jokes I'll be alittle more serious and explain something that will maybe get rid of all this hate and discontent that's messin' everybody up.. it's simple every person that's alive or has lived on this earth has the ability somewhere deep within to completly "heal" themselves of any kind of sickness or disease. this i truly believe .i haven't been able to put it into practice yet, but i'm working on it. it seems what works for people is what they believe will work. so maybe what everyone needs is something to believe in. what i do is helping me if i get worse i'll keep on searching 'til i find what works. i don't rule out anything as a possibility. there are somethings i don't "believe in" right now so they won't work . i may change my mind later, if i do change it won't be because of what someone says, it will be the! end result of an event or events that took place in my life. you can't convince yourself to "believe" anything. i have an open mind, but it is my mind. it' unique and so is everyone's.. no two people have lived the same life, and like it or not our past has shaped our minds more than we probably care to accept. you can choose your on path but you don't really know where it goes until you get there. and even if you know you can't explain or prove it to anyone else.sorry for being so serious i'll tell ajoke next time.. try to be happy,, lifes to short to take it seriously

Hey pumpboz, at least you're honest-----he he -- And we ARE waiting---hurry, my face is turning blue!!!!!!!

if i offended anyone i meant every word of it.more jokes comin' soon to those of you holding your breathe

soo sooo right pump.... like your attitude... people make their own problems most times.... need to take it easy and find your way to your answers... i am so doing that now in my life... whether i am working on what i eat or drink or if i try the newest drugs... it is my choice and will not work if i dont believe and get more stress free... life is what you make of it.. and not going to let a little disease like hep c run my life... i have better things to be doing now... LOL>>>Dawn