Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the info about tylenol and motrin, Jeanine. And I don't

have an infection. The tooth has exposed dentin and periodically acts

up. I think that some prune got stuck and started the problem. As

soon as it started, I increased my Microhydrin and Colostrum and used

a natural sensitive toothpaste. It's just fine and dandy now. God

bless. Karolyn

Hi Karlolyn, I've been looking for a natural sensitive toothpaste because I sometimes have that problem (something sweet gets stuck, or whatever). I haven't seen one at my local natural food market. Could you give me the brand name of the one you use so I could possibly purchase some off the web? Thanks alot---blessings and good health, Satya

[ ] Re: Tylenol vs. Motrin - Jeanine

Thanks for the info about tylenol and motrin, Jeanine. And I don't have an infection. The tooth has exposed dentin and periodically acts up. I think that some prune got stuck and started the problem. As soon as it started, I increased my Microhydrin and Colostrum and used a natural sensitive toothpaste. It's just fine and dandy now. God bless. Karolyn

natural sensitive toothpaste

http://search.store./cgi-bin/nsearch?follow-pro=1 & vwcatalog=iherb & catalog=iherb & query=toothpaste

Sincerely, Mark Chiocchi

Thanks for the info about tylenol and motrin, Jeanine. And I don't have an infection. The tooth has exposed dentin and periodically acts up. I think that some prune got stuck and started the problem. As soon as it started, I increased my Microhydrin and Colostrum and used a natural sensitive toothpaste. It's just fine and dandy now. God bless. Karolyn

If you create the proper environment in your mouth, your gums will heal and become healthy enough to keep your teeth healthy down to the root...no matter the condition of the tooth.

I've had a dead tooth the filling fell out of about 18 months ago. It has never botherd me, except last spring when I was no longer receiving Flanagan's Silica Hydride. After I got hooked up again, the infection disappeared and hasn't bothered me since. I have no plaque on my teeth, and haven't been in for a cleaning in years. I have reversed my gum disease, and restored the white to my teeth.

Symptoms like pain occur not to piss us off but to get our attention...to tell you something is wrong and needs to be taken ccare of. Don't ignore the pain, or even try to cover it up...correct the problem causing the pain, instead of masking it, you'll be doing yourself a huge favor. Gargle with some Active H- and in a few weeks all your gum/teeth problems will heal...although, when you remove the plaque sometimes you can expose cavaties...keep your clove oil handy.

Peace, Jeanine

http://hepchelp.homestead.com

>From: "thecelestialspirit"

>Reply- >

>Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Tylenol vs. Motrin - Jeanine >Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:47:17 -0500 >MIME-Version: 1.0 >Received: from n19.grp.scd. ([66.218.66.74]) by mc4-f21.law16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.5600); Tue, 8 Oct 2002 05:52:13 -0700 >Received: from [66.218.66.97] by n19.grp.scd. with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2002 12:47:46 -0000 >Received: (EGP: mail-8_2_2_0); 8 Oct 2002 12:47:45 -0000 >Received: (qmail 40746 invoked from network); 8 Oct 2002 12:47:43 -0000 >Received: from unknown (66.218.66.216) by m14.grp.scd. with QMQP; 8 Oct 2002 12:47:43 -0000 >Received: from unknown (HELO smtprelay8.dc2.adelphia.net) (64.8.50.40) by mta1.grp.scd. with SMTP; 8 Oct 2002 12:47:43 -0000 >Received: from Satya ([24.52.15.129]) by smtprelay8.dc2.adelphia.net (Netscape Messaging Server 4.15) with SMTP id H3NY7H00.79Y for ; Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:47:41 -0400 >X-eGroups-Return: sentto-2436732-2919-1034081266-hepc=hotmail.com@... >X-Sender: thecelestialspirit@... >X-Apparently- >Message-ID: <023f01c26ec8$d59017a0$810f3418@Satya> >References:

>X-Priority: 3 >X-MSMail-Priority: Normal >X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000 >X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000 >X--Profile: thecelestialspirit01247 >Mailing-List: list ; contact -owner >Delivered-mailing list >Precedence: bulk >List-Unsubscribe:

>Return-Path: sentto-2436732-2919-1034081266-hepc=hotmail.com@... >X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Oct 2002 12:52:13.0770 (UTC) FILETIME=[8622BAA0:01C26EC9] > >Hi Karlolyn, I've been looking for a natural sensitive toothpaste because I sometimes have that problem (something sweet gets stuck, or whatever). I haven't seen one at my local natural food market. Could you give me the brand name of the one you use so I could possibly purchase some off the web? Thanks alot---blessings and good health, Satya > [ ] Re: Tylenol vs. Motrin - Jeanine > > > > > Thanks for the info about tylenol and motrin, Jeanine. And I don't > have an infection. The tooth has exposed dentin and periodically acts > up. I think that some prune got stuck and started the problem. As > soon as it started, I increased my Microhydrin and Colostrum and used > a natural sensitive toothpaste. It's just fine and dandy now. God > bless. Karolyn > > >

thanks, Mark!