RemedySpot.com

Re: Physician Climbs Mount Everest With No Oxygen.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just a note: When Dennis brown Climbed Everst, Microhydrin still contained Flanagan's Microclusters. Today's Microhydrin DOES NOT contain Flanagan's Microclusters. The Microhydrin Brown used was the original Flanagan formula, not the pharmaceutical formula created by Phelps.How can anyone trust a company which habitually steals new technology, & perverts it to avoid royalties, without telling any one? How can anyone trust someone who says, I know your life depends on this, but we screwed with it anyway, and no, we don't have to inform you, even if you die as a result? Not only did they do this with Microhydrin but also the Master Amino Acid Pattern. This once was a perfect protein source for heppers because it does not create nitrogen waste which is dumped on the liver duringprotein digestion. MAP has 99% NNU, and was perfecrtly safe. The New RBC version, Protivity & Bioshape, have very low NNU and can be very dangeruos, adn if you havce sever liver disease can kill you.

(The original MAP is still available from Dr. Luca, www.healthmaap.com.)

I recommneded this stuff 10 times a day to people with Liver disease, without knowing they had perverted the formula and made it dangerous to people with liver disease, instead of a perfect protein as was originally advertised. They fired the scientist who created it, slightly altered his formula to avoid royalties, and never told a soul. And put a potentially dangerous product on the market without warning the customers of the changes.

Can anyone trust RBC's supplements after the way they have behaved? My life depends on my supplements.... I'll place my trust elsewhere.

RBC, Clinton , and Phelps did exactly that. They removed Flanagan's microclusters, which saved my life, from Microhydrin, and did not tell anyone. Then they denied it, lied about it, and slandered anyone who exposed them. They had their lawyers gag everyone with the knowledge of their fraud, and threaten us with jail.

They made it possible for me to go to jail for telling even one dieing hepper that he was not getting Flanagan's stuff in his Microhydrin anymore. Clinton slandered me in front of other doctors and RBC associates, and outright lied to our faces about how he fired me and held my commissions for exposing his fraud, and sheer lack of caring for human life, including everyone I ever recommneded Microhydrin to, who trusted me.

This man, this company defrauded thousands of Microhydrin users, and I personally know at least one person who died as a result of this action. He never knew he was no longer getting his Microclusters, and his amazing, miraculous recovery disappeared. By the time we learned of the switch, it was too late. As far as I am concerned, Clinton is a murderer, a liar, and a fraud. (I'll send you all my new addy from a Texas jail.)

Not only that, Clinton was the only man Flanagan ever gave the instructions for creating his Microclusters to, under a non-disclosure contract. Clinton ran to Phelps and a team of 40 crack scientists from Rice University, and they still could not duplicate what they had the instructions for! Flanagan is just one man....Phelps and his 40 couldn't match him, even with step by step instructions. Think about that.

Pardon my little diatribe, but its been a long time comin'. And frankly folks, you oughta know who you are dealing with, or supporting with your $. Wether anyone believe Flanagan's Microclusters can help or not, the fact that these peole outright lied about this stuff, KNOWING the life saving capabilities of it, ought to make you shudder.

Peace, Jeanine

http://hepchelp.homestead.com

>From: "mj780"

>

>Subject: Re: Testimonials from Flanagan

>Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:05:43 -0600

>Thank you Jeanine for sending me this. I am already signed up with New Vision. I was using their products 5 years ago. This is very disturbing, though. I signed up with RBC last October and at first really felt the difference. I thought my body was just getting "used" to it as the benefits tapered off. I am especially upset that I have been selling an inferior product to others. I wish I had known this sooner.

>

>Again, Thank you.

> >Deni

>From: HepCtrucker@

>hepc@...

>Subject: Re: Its Tim the Truck Driving BIker

>Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 01:44:48 EDT

>

>Sorry it took so long to get back to you, Yes I stay busy all the time just

>to keep my mind off shit. I still am getting that crap from RBC, since they

>changed over to the new pills I haven't had the energy I used to when I first

>started, I don t like changes when things are good. I want to go with the new

>company, How much is it going to cost me to get 120 pills a month I would

>like to stay with at least 4 a day. Sorry I don t touch base much, but I

>drive all the time, when I do check in I got like 100 emails to thumb threw

>from your forum. Looks like things get a little ugly at times for you. Stick

>with it, your doing a good job. I want the good stuff, but I don t want to

>pay any more than I am for 120 pills a month, I just can t afford it,

>Microyhdrin is great, but too damn expensive as it is. Will they set me up

>with my checking account like RBC, and just send it too me automatically?

>Thanks , I am always in the background somewhere watching things

>progress, I am like the wind passing threw, Keep up the good work, God

>bless................Tim

>From: "

>Reply-""

>

>Subject: Microhydrin Fraud

>Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:09:30 -0400

>

>

>I am so angry that RBC has become another of the misleading companies of America.

>After being on infergen and failed, my virus load was 441,000, so I decided to start taking Microhydrin gel caps in January 2002, as I had heard so many good things about it and I felt an instant sensation in my body. My blood was tested March 1, 2002 and I was so excited to learn that my virus level had dropped to 344,853. As I neared the end of my supply I was receiving information about the new Microhydrin caplets, so I placed an order but did not feel the same sensations in my body once I started the caplets. I thought well maybe my body is just becoming accustom to the product and wouldn't have those feelings anymore. Then my blood was tested on June 15, 2002 while I was still taking the Microhydrin caplets and to my disappointment my virus level has now climbed to 598,000. After reading the information forwarded to me regarding RBC's manipulation of the Microhydrin formula, I became furious, thinking how dare this company tamper with a product that was helping me over come my Hepatitis C virus. It just goes to show you that the almighty dollar drives companies to be corrupt and not to have second thoughts on how it is affecting the lives of people who are clinging to some sort of hope. If I were able to ring the person's neck that decided to tamper with this product, I would. Let it be known I will no longer purchase Microhydrin from RBC and have investigated other sources to gain access to the original formula created by Flanagan.

>

>If there are any righteous people out there, go get RBC and punish them!!!

>

>Sincerely,

>Patty I.

Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 18:54:57

Subject: Re: [Re: [ Flanagan]]

Dear Jeanine, Thank you for the posted information about the dilution of MicroHydrin by RBC.I'm sure this nonsense began a full year ago. I had been so overwhelmed bythe action of Microhydrin in my first 2 months of using it. Then, save for's great initial results, and Anne Crystal's extremely difficultexperiences - every bit of MicroHydrin I used from early last Summer onwardwas completely Flat.Does Jeff recall where I once asked him if the MicroHydrin looses it's potencyover time? And where Flanagan assured him all was fine for a longduration. I'm positive I was getting inferior product from the middle ofJune onward (when I purchased a larger stock on the special sale price). Almost no one to whom I introduced the product from that time forwardexperienced any positive benefits from it. This explains EVERYTHING perfectly.We were all getting ripped off by RBC from last Summer - and I had no way ofintroducing people to the real benefits of the product.What can I do to get compensation back from RBC for this fraud they weredeliberately perpetrating on all the Microhydrin customers?All Blessings of the Light!NormHelp STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*