RemedySpot.com

Infinity site0--and a new protocol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all---I followed a link that Karolyn posted awhile back which connected to a Dr. Tim O'Shea's site--his regimen included Megahydrin as an antioxidant, and recommended whole food vitamins, chelated minerals, digestive enzymes, friendly flora among others in order to achieve optimum health. As it is my goal to eliminate the virus naturally, I feel I need to get my body in a state of super-health--that's why I started the colostrum, Active-H, and Superhydrate---plus I take so many other supplements, herbs specific for treating hep c, etc.,------ it's getting not only very confusing, but also time consuming, expensive, and filling (taking all those pills, drinks, etc.). I'm not complaining, really, it's just that I'm always looking to pare down my program--I don't want to put too much of a burden on my system taking all these "pills"!--somehow to me it seems like my body is rejecting the thought of taking so much stuff--so anyway I thought I'd pass along what I found --it looks like it may be a good solution to my problem. The Essentials for Life System is complete--and includes whole food vitamins, chelated minerals, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, friendly flora, and chelated chromium---which covers quite alot! (Of course, for treating hep c and related problems I will continue Dr. Zhang's(maintenance) protocol, which I've been on almost two years). With Infinity's complete program you only have to take 3 capsules from each of two bottles each day--so 6 capsules a day--pretty good to get all that stuff! Plus the delivery system seems great--making everything extremely bioavailable (with the Megahydrin/Active H and Superhydrate I'm also taking, the assimilation should be optimal). Per Dr. Tim O'Shea's advice from his website I'll probably add the colon cleanse "Experience", and some green drinks---that should just about cover everything (except for some stuff for menopause I'll add also, as symptoms are just starting to appear--Infinity2 has many other good, specific- need products also--but some of them you need some kind of professional license to purchase- I'm applying for it with a certification I have from 1980 for naturopathic nutrition counseling, but I don't know if they will accept it.). Anyway, getting to another good feature--the price-- for the whole system it comes to only $62.00(per month for the two bottles, which replaces 6 individual products) if you join as a distributor, which costs $9.95--but really it's not bad--they're real laid-back about it--I'm already involved with autoship in other companies anyway, which actually is very convenient, but Infinity2 doesn't even require it--you make the minimum by just buying your own supps each month--just 2 bottles--I really am liking this idea, so I'm trying it, along with Flanagan's and Dr. Zhang's herbal protocol, both of which I'll keep. And I'm going to add the Ravensara Oil next. I'm detoxing quite a bit from being on the Active-H, Microhydrin, and Superhydrate for the past month or so, and I don't want to add too much too fast.....I've read everything on the Infinity2 site, along with the Pure Health Systems site, which is how I first linked to the Infinity products--that site also has other good products, it seems. If you read through what the Infinity products offer, the science seems pretty sound and sensible. They give many references for research. I was needing to change my current multi- from Pure Essence Labs anyway, which were tablets, and I don't believe I was assimilating the nutrients. With the Essentials for Life System, it is capsules. If you don't join as a distributor, the program is $77 a month (the two bottles, which includes the equivalent of 6 individual products!) as a preferred customer,and it's $92 if you buy it retail. I joined as a distributor to get the maximum discount because I think I am going to like the products--the program seems thoroughly researched. I will offer their program through our store also, which offers holistic health products, among many other things....I figured I'd run all this by you guys to see what any of you think. Has anyone tried any of Infinity's products? What do you all think of Dr. Tim Shea's recommendations, if you've visited his site? Thanks, Karolyn, for posting whatever link it was that led me to all this info! Thanks for reading this long post, guys----Health is our birthright! Light and Blessings, Satya

Print a Friendly Version

Download Full Version in Adobe Reader

Infinity2's Essentials for Life System

The World's First 100% Natural, Whole Food, Full Spectrum Nutritional System that addresses every single aspect of your body's daily nutritional supplementation needs.

All of the daily nutritional requirements necessary to ensure consistent health and vitality are found in one super-powered, easy-to-use regimen: Infinity2 Essentials for Life System. This system is the world’s first 100% natural, whole food, full spectrum nutritional system that addresses every single aspect of your body’s daily nutritional supplementation needs. The five key essential supplementation needs for nutrition on a daily basis are vitamins, minerals, enzymes, flora and antioxidants.

Whole food vitamins are essential to the creation of energy. Amino-acid chelated minerals promote stronger bones, healthy hair, skin and nails, and help maintain firm muscle tone. Antioxidants help protect you from the serious health risks of free radical damage caused by pollution, toxins, and stress. Digestive enzymes allow your body to receive maximum nutrition and energy from your food. Friendly flora strengthens your body’s immune system and supports your overall health. Chelated chromium assists your body with the digestion of fats and the regulation of sugars–both keys to maximizing energy levels and eliminating excess fat.

Infinity2 Essentials for Life System takes care of all five of these nutritional requirements combined into one system. And, at the heart of Infinity2’s all-natural Essentials for Life System is CAeDS®, an exclusive nutrient delivery system that guarantees maximum effectiveness. CAeDS (Chelate Activated Enzyme Delivery System) is composed of the exact enzymes and co-factors needed to facilitate complete absorption of all the natural ingredients. When combined with the full range of minerals, enzymes and flora; the most complete whole food vitamins and powerful antioxidants available; plus a superior fat digester and sugar regulator, it makes Infinity2 Essentials For Life System the most powerful nutritional system on the planet.

Infinity2 Essentials For Life System Technical Information:

Essentials For Life 1 Essentials For Life 1 Summary Essentials For Life 2 Essentials For Life 2 Summary Essentials For Life Labels: Up Close Label Reading Tips Essentials For Life Sources of Nutrients References

Essentials For Life 1Essentials For Life 1 contains a full complement of amino acid chelated minerals, the most absorbable form of minerals. They are assimilated as amino acids rather than minerals, so they have the highest absorption rate possible. By increasing the absorption rate, the minerals are more readily available; and the body will have the supply of minerals it needs for a healthy metabolism and a strong immune system.

Essentials For Life 1 is superior to other supplements because it provides a full complement of whole food vitamins for complete nutrition. Whole food vitamins and whole food complexes are entire composites - not synthetic fractions. Fractionating (pulling apart the constituents that make up food) changes that food into a nonfood. These non-food fractions are now foreign and unrecognizable to the body. A true nutrient must contain the vitamins along with its natural synergists (naturally associated factors) as found in unrefined food.

In addition to providing all the essential vitamins and minerals, Essentials For Life 1 provides high levels of cutting-edge antioxidants such as grape seed extract, pine bark extract, selenium and the enzyme, Catalase. Additionally, it contains the Albion SOD Precursor System, used exclusively by Infinity2, Inc. This system allows the body to synthesize its own powerful antioxidant enzyme, Superoxide Dismutase.

To summarize: Essentials For Life 1, working in concert with Infinity2’s powerful delivery system, CAeDS, will help to:

Provide all the essential vitamins, including the antioxidant vitamins, from completely natural, whole food sources. Provide a full spectrum of nutrient minerals in the form of Albion amino acid chelates—the best absorbed and best tolerated form of minerals. Provide high levels of cutting-edge antioxidants such as grape seed extract, pine bark extract, selenium and the enzyme, Catalase. Provide maximum protection against free radical damage to the body, thereby reducing the risk of premature aging, degenerative disease and autoimmune disease. Replenish the essential minerals missing as a result of soil depletion and the use of chemical fertilizers.

Essentials For Life 2Essentials For Life 2 contains the full spectrum of enzymes required by the body to assist in digestion and absorption. Raw food naturally contains the enzymes necessary to digest itself; however, enzymes are destroyed by the high temperatures required to cook food. Thus, most methods of cooking and processing leave food devoid of enzymes and place the full burden of digestion on the body. In essence, eating processed foods robs the body of the energy it needs for growth, maintenance and repair of its tissues and organ systems. Essentials For Life 2 replenishes your body with these critical enzymes.

In addition to enzymes, your body needs to have a sufficient amount of “friendly flora” or “good” bacteria in your intestines. These bacteria are destroyed by such common factors as carbonated drinks, laxatives, birth control pills, coffee, alcohol, aging, stress and antibiotics. Maintaining and promoting the growth of helpful bacteria while destroying the harmful strains is vital to health. If harmful bacteria grow in too great a proportion, serious consequences can arise. A number of diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, colitis, diabetes, meningitis, thyroid disease and bowel cancer are thought to be related to significantly altered bowel flora. The level of health and well-being we enjoy is affected by how well we maintain a wholesome environment in which these microorganisms can live and flourish. The regular inclusion of supplemental flora contained in Essentials For Life 2 ensures that healthy growth of needed bacteria is maintained.

Recognizing the harmful effects of fats, many people have chosen to greatly reduce their fat intake. However, fat is a vital source of energy and is essential to the workings of all the body’s systems. Nutritional research shows that the healthiest diets contain significant amounts of naturally-occurring fats, especially unsaturated fats. The key to the benefit of dietary fat is simply to make sure that fats are digested. To address this need, Essentials For Life 2 has included a very high level of the enzyme, lipase, to ensure that fat is digested. Lipase breaks fat into fatty acids that can be utilized for energy. Along with lipase, Essentials For Life 2 includes chromium, a vital ingredient to enhance and work with the body’s insulin. This is important because insulin helps to regulate blood sugar and control hunger; regulate energy, fat burning and muscle building; govern the utilization of cholesterol; and resist disease by stimulating the immune system.

To summarize: Essentials For Life 2, working in concert with Infinity2’s powerful delivery system, CAeDS, will help to:

Replace the enzymes missing from your food as a result of cooking and processing. Replace the beneficial intestinal bacteria that are depleted by the ingestion of processed food, preservatives, additives, over-the-counter and prescription drugs, carbonated beverages and chlorinated water. Increase energy by making fat available for use in the body. Promote proper digestion which enhances health, increases energy levels and promotes longevity. Relieve digestive distress more naturally. Relieve symptoms such as abdominal cramping, gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea. Reduce the body’s burden of undigested food. Encourage the immune system to function optimally.

Essentials For Life Labels: Up CloseWhen it comes to evaluating nutritional products by their labels, the old adage, “You can’t believe everything you read,” seems to hold particularly true. It is hard to sort out fact from fiction when it comes to some of the inflated claims made on product labels. It is even more difficult to understand how to compare one product to another based on listed ingredient amounts. It seems as if every manufacturer of nutritional supplements has its own way of expressing the potency of the products.

New changes in supplement labeling laws are attempting to standardize nutritional labels and eliminate the confusion. These changes demonstrate that the regulating governmental bodies are moving in the right direction. However, the new supplement labels are still not perfect and can still mislead the consumer. For example, the new Supplement Facts labels do not allow for a distinction between whole food and synthetic or crystalline vitamins, and they require only specific nutrients to be listed. This too can be confusing and deceiving.

Vitamin companies may use their labels to inflate their allegations or hide their products’ flaws. Some supplements appear to be powerful combinations of vitamins, but in reality have little nutritional value and may even create drug-like reactions in the body. Weighting the effectiveness of vitamins, then, comes down to understanding some fundamental differences. Again, the benefits of vitamin supplements cannot be measured by dosage alone. In fact, natural food complex supplements are typically of a low dose, which may lead some people to believe they are not as potent or valuable. Actually, the opposite is true. “Natural” or “whole food” refers to vitamins as found in natural foods, unaltered in any way that might change their molecular, biological or biochemical combinations, or their action.

When reading nutritional supplement labels, there are a few tips to remember:

Look for natural whole food ingredients such as green pepper, brewers yeast, and grape seed extract rather than chemical forms of a nutrient such as ascorbic acid or alpha-tocopherol. These can be found listed in a ‘proprietary blend’ section or ‘other ingredients’ section of the label. Look for “amino acid chelated minerals.” These are minerals which are bound to an amino acid through a patented process, making them available for use in the body. Not only should the label indicate that the minerals are chelated, but look also for the Albion Laboratories’ patent number to be sure they are chelated by the patented process which makes them readily available for use in the body. Look for a product that is well-balanced to include a wide variety of nutrients and does not use high doses of single nutrients, unless the product has been specifically recommended by your health care provider for a specific condition. Vitamins and minerals work synergistically with each other and must be provided in the correct balance to achieve health. Too much of one nutrient can cause an imbalance and potentially do more harm than good. In other words, more is not always better and the body needs the right amount of a nutrient rather than more of it. Natural food complex supplements are typically of a low dose. It is sometimes difficult to envision that such small amounts of a natural substance could be so efficacious. Then again, nature does not supply micronutrients in large amounts in any natural food.

Infinity2’s mission to enhance and enrich the quality of life for millions of people worldwide...physically, mentally and financially means that we provide only the highest quality products and education. To help clarify the information found on the labels and provide you with the most accurate label information, Infinity2 includes a sourcing list, which specifies the natural whole food sources of each nutrient found in Infinity2 Essentials for Life System.

Essentials For Life Sources of Nutrients:

55 mg whole food sources ofVitamin ADunaliella SalinaCarrot PowderSpirulinaChlorella360 mg whole food sources ofVitamin BVegetarian YeastBrewer’s YeastBlackstrap MolassesWheat GrassBarley Grass150 mg whole food sources ofVitamin CAcerola CherryGreen PepperChickweedBitter Orange Peel30 mg whole food sources ofVitamin DShitake Mushroom80 mg whole food sources of Vitamin EWheat GermRice Bran105 mg whole food sources of Vitamin KAlfalfaWheat GrassBarley Grass73 mg whole food sources ofEssential Fatty AcidsSafflower Seed OilSoy Lecithin

153 mg whole food sources ofAntioxidantsTurmeric RootPine Bark ExtractGrape Seed Extract20 mg whole food sources ofBioflavanoidsBitter Orange PeelDunaliella Salina75 mg calciumFrom calcium chelazome1.5 mg ironFrom Ferrochel™37.5mg magnesiumFrom magnesium chelazome4.8 mg zincFrom zinc chelazome9 mcg seleniumFrom selenium chelate complex0.3 mg copperFrom copper chelazome2.1 mg manganeseFrom manganese chelazome160 mcg chromiumFrom chromium chelavite30 mcg molybdenumFrom molybdenum chelazome30 mcg vanadiumFrom vanadium chelavite

Suggested Use

Take one capsule of Essentials for Life 1 and one capsule of Essentials for Life 2 with each meal. (Take one capsule from each bottle with each meal).

Ingredients - Each serving of 1 capsule per bottle provides:

Proprietary Vitamin & Antioxidant BlendVegetarian Yeast, Acerola 1:4 ext. (fruit), Safflower Oil (seed), Brewer’s Yeast, Turmeric (root), Alfalfa Juice concentrate (grass), Wheat Germ (grain), Wheat Grass, Blackstrap Molasses, Barley Grass, Chickweed (herb), Nettles (herb), Shiitake Mushroom, Spirulina Algae, Bitter Orange Peel, Carrot (root), Green Pepper (fruit), Chlorella Algae, Pine Bark Proanthocyanidin

Proprietary Mineral BlendCalcium Chelazome, Magnesium Chelazome, Copper Chelazome, Zinc Chelazome, Boron complex, Manganese Chelazome, Ferrochel, Selenium complex, Molybdenum Chelazome, Vanadium Chelavite, Chromium Chelavite

Proprietary Probiotic BlendLactobacillus acidophilus, 500 million CFU; L. bulgaricus, 100 million CFU; L. plantarum, 100 million CFU; L. salivarius, 100 million CFU; L. rhamnosus, 100 million CFU; Streptococcus thermophilus, 100 million CFU; L. reuteri, 20 million CFU; L. lactis, 20 million CFU; L. brevis, 20 million CFU; Bifidobacterium longum, 20 million CFU; B. bifidum, 20 million CFU; B. infantis, 20 million CFU

Proprietary Enzyme BlendAmylase, 3000 DU; Protease, 10,000 HUT; Glucoamylase, 5 AGU; Acid Stable Protease, 10 SAPU; Lipase, 100 FCCLU; Malt Diastase, 135 DP°; Invertase, 0.1 IAU; Peptidase FP, 1000 LAPU; Cellulase, 100 CU; Lactase, 100 ALU

CAeDS® for Infinity2 Essentials For Life™ System

Other Ingredients: Rice bran, gelatin, kelp algae, Jerusalem artichoke (tuber), water

References1. Am J Clin Nutr 1997; 66:515S-20S.2. Nutr Res 1993; 131:1127-40.3. Anim Sci Technol (Jpn) 1992; 63:1157-9.4. Int J Immunopharmocol 1992; 14:1355-62.5. Albion Labs. Albion Research Notes June 1995; Vol. 4.6. Ashmead, Harvey. Intestinal Absorption of Metal Ions and Chelates, C : Springfield, NJ; 1985.7. Ashmead, Harvey. The Roles of Amino Acid Chelates in Animal Nutrition. Noyes8. J. Lab. Clin. Med. (1941; 27:308-19.9. Nutrition Reviews 1998; 65(1): S140-S146.10. Nutrition Reviews 1998; Vol 56:S70.11. Am J Clin Nutr 1999; 1052S-7S.12. Life Sciences 1998; 63(10): 871-881.13. 12-year follow-up of the Prospective Basel Study. Exs 1992; 62:398- 410.14. J Applied Nutr 1988; 40(1):32-42.15. J Appl Nutr 1984; 36:126-36.16. Fuller R, ed. Probiotics: the scientific basis. London: chapman & Hall, 1992.17. J Appl Bacteriol 1989; 66:365-78.18. Annual Review of Nutrition. 1988; 8:329-50.19. J Nutr 1995; 125:1401-12.20. Modern Nutrition in health and disease 8th ed. Maurice E Shils, A Olson, Moshe Shike; editors. and Wilkins: Baltimore, MD; 1994.21. Biotherapy 1995; 8:126-34.22. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997 29:992-998.23. Lancet 1993; 342:1007-11.24. Howell, . Enzyme Nutrition: The Food Enzyme Concept. Wayne, NJ: Avery Publishing Group; 1985.25. Human Nutr Clin Nutr 1985; 39C(4):289-295.26. DA, RM, and Miehlke M. Enzymes: The Fountain of Life. ton, SC: Neville Press; 1994.27. Enzymologia 1966; 31:65-82.28. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 1964; 115:514-17.29. J Nutr 1993; 123:626-633.30. J Pediatr 1974; 84:261-2.31. sdorf, R.G. Principles of Internal medicine. New York, NY: McGraw Hill; 1983, p 359-60.32. Reuben, Carolyn. Antioxidants: Your complete Guide. Rocklin, CA: Prima Publishing; 1995.33. FASEB J 1995; 9:200-209.34. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 1995;21:125-9.35. Investigative Opthalmology and Visual Science 1993; 34:1134.36. FASEB J 1995; 9:1643-48.37. Vander AJ, Sherman JH, and Luciano DS. Human Physiology: The Mechanisms of Body Function 6th ed. San Franciso, CA: McGraw- Hill, Inc.; 1994. Pp563-593.38. , Melvin H. Nutrition for Fitness and Sport 4th ed. Brown & Benchmark Publishers: Chicago, IL 1995.39. Gerontologia 1973; 19:72-125.40. Epidemiology 1993; 4(3):195-203.41. J of Nutr 1992; 122(3, suppl):766-73.42. Ziegler, Ekhard E. and L.J. Filer, Jr (Ed). Present Knowledge in Nutrition 7th ed. Washington, DC: International Life Science Institute; 1996.

Home | Product Info | CAeDS | Education | Technical Bulletins | Research Papers | FAQ'S | Contact Us The statements made on Infinity2.net have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.The Infinity2 products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Legal Notice...