RemedySpot.com

reports

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Re: QXCI English Re: Reports

Reports are an ongoing issue and essentially should be kept as simple as possible.

If you visit www.qxcisynergy.co.uk, trainings and seminars, there is a pdf set of documents used in our training the initial part of which indicates a simple style of reporting format. This was developed specifically for a clinic that undertakes focussed screenings into nutrition, organs status etc. but may give you an idea of a good approach.

Kelsey PhDQXCI User Manual Author, Advanced TrainerVisit www.qxcisynergy.co.uk for tech infos

• 1 year later...

Yes, there are reports and graphs, but until you are trained well in the machine I would not recommend giving them out, and then only for specific issues and well explained. Sometimes written materials may cause the reader (or another reader) to speculate or jump to conclusions. This can be more than you as a technician which to take the responsibility for.

Yours in Health,

Kathy

Reports

Hi All, I am using the qxci for treatment and general health. Each treatment generates a lot of info. Are there any reports that can be printed out after each treatment? Thanks Spiritlrp

qxci-english

Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 11:17 AM

Subject: Re: Reports

kathy is correct.

Often clients only need a very brief report- a sheet of A4 is adequate. The more info that you give clients the more questions and confusion can arise.

Basically want to:

Be heard Have confidence that you have understood their issues and can help Know what you can do to help Know what they they do to help themselves Know the probable process for health restoration, length and cost.

Clients often want some "printouts" from technology- the sarcodes/risk profile/causes-aggravations can be appropriate but not always and need a careful explanation via accompanying notes.

The attached will give the mechansims, options and a template that may be useful. A chartmaker screen view manual is available on request..too big to be accepted by the discussion group.

Dr Kelsey PhDsee www.qxcisynergy.co.uk for Tech Info, Manuals, AccessoriesT:+44 (0)121 243 6318F: +44 (0)870 460 1138

Reports

Hi All, I am using the qxci for treatment and general health. Each treatment generates a lot of info. Are there any reports that can be printed out after each treatment? Thanks Spiritlrp

• 2 years later...

I've heard this from at least a couple Neurosurgeons, They do not like

for you to read the read the mri,xray. ect. results. Because it freaks

us out. Just about every one they look at is going to have at least

several things wrong with their spine. And most of the things have been

there for years but don't cause any problems. Just about 100% of the

men that work out side has a lot of problems as well as people that sit

at desks all day. I know when I read my first one I like to have

flipped out. I though I was going to be bed ridden the rest of my life.

Till my doctor told me they real dint mean anything. Really all they

were looking for was the one or two of them that for some reason

started acting up. The thing is, if your reading this off the report or

getting the info. from the doctor that reads all the xrays Don't put to

much stock into it, wait till you get the talk from the neurosurgeon

or neurologist. There is things in those reports that will scare you

to death