RemedySpot.com

Changes to my info posts.........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello and Happy New Year! I am updating my *info post* list this year. I will no longer be posting to groups other than the ones I own unless contacted again by the owner of the group stating that you want your group to remain on the list. If you want to be left on the HCV information list please email me and give me the name of your group. I will make the changes around January 10th. I also wanted to remind the groups owners (some of whom have made monetary promises over the past 5 years and have never contributed a penny) that all these posts are made possible through H.E.A.L.S of the South and donations throughout the year would be appreciated. They do not even need to be large donations........ every dollar helps and even one dollar in an envelope is appreciated. There are PayPal buttons at www.HEALSoftheSouth.com and www.HEALSoftheSouth.org that can be utilized or you can mail a tax deductible contribution to:

H.E.A.L.S of the South

PO Box 180813

Tallahassee, FL 32318

Without donations, I will no longer have an internet connection and therefore the information posts will disappear. If I am able to remain on a dial up connection I will only be posting to HepCingles2 and HepCNews . Thank you for your interest in the information and for taking the time to help educate others about Hepatitis C! Together we can all make a difference! Have a HEALTHY and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Peace

Pam

PS - Thank you to everyone who made donations on the 31st! You will receive Thank You Notes for tax deductible purposes in the mail :-) THANK YOU THANK YOU!

If you are on a group that stops receiving the info posts and you would like to have them you can either email me with your personal address or simply join: HepCingles2 If you do not wish to be on a group that has chatter and support you can join HepCNews which is a *one way only* information site. There is not a place for anyone else to post, just information. :-)