RemedySpot.com

Peanut Allergy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To this degree no, which leads be to the following questions. Have you put him on the qx for allergy desensitization and seen whether it comes up with a connection to emotional? To be this sensitive make me wonder about that and also, whether this was passed on through his mother. Just a couple of ideas to ponder.

Yours in Health,

Kathyvisharing <visharing@...> wrote:

Has anyone had any success in helping children with bad peanut allergies? Its so bad that he has to have shots and be rushed to emergery, just by walking by a person with a peanut candy bar.

If so , about how many sessions are we looking at, and what detailed steps are you finding works the best?

You can respond here or personally

Thanks in Advance.

Vi Disrud

visharing@... ............................................

I have severe allergies and chemical sensitivities and I will also say that I have owned a QX since 1999. What I want to tell everyone here is that never has the QX ever rid any allergy or chemical sensitivity. But not only that if I treat an allergy item from the test screen I will have a reaction to that item being tested. Because of my severe allergy to molds I cannot "zap" for any fungus or mold---afterall, think about it---you are sending them a frequency in which they have an intolerance to and do you expect them to feel better? I think practitioners need to be aware of this for their client's sake. It might be fine for someone who has a very mild allergy but for someone who might come to you with multiple chemical sensitivity and severe allergies it can mean sending that person home feeling much worse than when they came---also some people may not react to the frequency til hours, or days or even more--later.

If you can find out what caused this condition then you can help them--whether it is working on healing their gut, balancing their brain waves, etc.

This is what I've learned and experienced over the past 3 yrs....for whatever it's worth.

Laurel

peanut allergy

Has anyone had any success in helping children with bad peanut allergies? Its so bad that he has to have shots and be rushed to emergery, just by walking by a person with a peanut candy bar.

If so , about how many sessions are we looking at, and what detailed steps are you finding works the best?

Thanks in Advance.

Vi Disrud

This is a good point.

Allergies/multiple sensitivites are reflective of a disturbed system or systems..allergy treatment may relieve load

BUT

i have found the approach yielding most solid long trms results is to strengthen the weak system(s). e.g. sarcodal therapy etc.

Kelsey

peanut allergy

Thanks in Advance.

Vi Disrud

I to have had severe allergies, when I started with the QX I was diagnosed as being allergic to everything but air. And that still included all the fun stuff that was in the air. I was on allergy shots for over 9 years and allergy medicine since I can remember. Nothing helped. I had hives to anything in the green pepper family, digestive issues to most food sensitivities (people use to say, why don't you just stop eating those things, my answer was then what DO I eat?) Crab and Pistachios put me in a shock and I could not breath. Bee's were a scary thing to be around...Well you get the point.

I started working with the QX through allergy desensitization and I realized I was forgetting my meds. I could breath, for the first time in my life if something had green peppers in it I could eat it without worry of itching. Working on green peppers affected all other items in the cabbage family. One item, affected many...I had to work on my Autonomic Nerval system, adrenals, lymphatics and all of the elimination system but I no longer had a barometer head. Where I could tell 4 days before a storm came in by headaches, they would be here and I had no warning. Wow, how strange. You must deal with what caused the allergies, toxins, parasites, virus, there are many things to look at, check the blood, and the risk chart.

Now, there are two philosophies to allergies, one that they exist and two that they are psychological. Yet I never once, had a physiological connection come up in red on my allergy page. Interesting! I don't care which category you fit into, when you are the one who can not breath, ask us whether there are allergies.

As far as how to work on them, again there are two methods. One is to slowly give a person the item they are allergic to in hopes you will build up their system and then they can tolerate them. Basically how allergy shots work. Then the other is to Desensitizes them, or neutralize them. I find this is the best approach with the QX. I do not work on allergies from the test matrix, I do it through Spinal//Allersodes and with this method I have had wonderful results with myself and many others.

Good luck making others less miserable.

Yours in health,

Kathy ()Laurel <laurelarc@...> wrote:

I have severe allergies and chemical sensitivities and I will also say that I have owned a QX since 1999. What I want to tell everyone here is that never has the QX ever rid any allergy or chemical sensitivity. But not only that if I treat an allergy item from the test screen I will have a reaction to that item being tested. Because of my severe allergy to molds I cannot "zap" for any fungus or mold---afterall, think about it---you are sending them a frequency in which they have an intolerance to and do you expect them to feel better? I think practitioners need to be aware of this for their client's sake. It might be fine for someone who has a very mild allergy but for someone who might come to you with multiple chemical sensitivity and severe allergies it can mean sending that person home feeling much worse than when they came---also some people may not react to the frequency til hours, or days or even more--later.

If you can find out what caused this condition then you can help them--whether it is working on healing their gut, balancing their brain waves, etc.

This is what I've learned and experienced over the past 3 yrs....for whatever it's worth.

Laurel

peanut allergy

Thanks in Advance.

Vi Disrud

I to have had severe allergies, when I started with the QX I was diagnosed as being allergic to everything but air. And that still included all the fun stuff that was in the air. I was on allergy shots for over 9 years and allergy medicine since I can remember. Nothing helped. I had hives to anything in the green pepper family, digestive issues to most food sensitivities (people use to say, why don't you just stop eating those things, my answer was then what DO I eat?) Crab and Pistachios put me in a shock and I could not breath. Bee's were a scary thing to be around...Well you get the point.

I started working with the QX through allergy desensitization and I realized I was forgetting my meds. I could breath, for the first time in my life if something had green peppers in it I could eat it without worry of itching. Working on green peppers affected all other items in the cabbage family. One item, affected many...I had to work on my Autonomic Nerval system, adrenals, lymphatics and all of the elimination system but I no longer had a barometer head. Where I could tell 4 days before a storm came in by headaches, they would be here and I had no warning. Wow, how strange. You must deal with what caused the allergies, toxins, paricites, virus, there are many things to look at, check the blood, and the risk chart.

Now, there are two philosophies to allergies, one that they exist and two that they are psychological. Yet I never once, had a physiological connection come up in red on my allergy page. Interesting! I don't care which category you fit into, when you are the one who can not breath, ask us whether there are allergies.

As far as how to work on them, again there are two methods. One is to slowly give a person the item they are allergic to in hopes you will build up their system and then they can tolerate them. Basically how allergy shots work. Then the other is to Desensitizes them, or neutralize them. I find this is the best approach with the QX. I do not work on allergies from the test matrix, I do it through Spinal//Allersodes and with this method I have had wonderful results with myself and many others.

Good luck making others less miserable.

Yours in health,

Kathy ()Laurel <laurelarc@...> wrote:

Laurel

peanut allergy

Thanks in Advance.

Vi Disrud

thanks so much for your feedback....I've come to that conclusion in my prac=

tice. I use BioSET Allergy Elimination Technique for

allergies. It would be great if the QX could differentiate between what is=

an allergy and what frequency a person needs....it's also a

good idea to learn muscle testing and learn it well. As Bill says, " Don't =

let the QX de-skill you. " is Rotella, M.Ac., Arnold, Md.

> I have severe allergies and chemical sensitivities and I will also say th=

at I have owned a QX since 1999. What I want to tell everyone

here is that never has the QX ever rid any allergy or chemical sensitivity.=

But not only that if I treat an allergy item from the test screen

I will have a reaction to that item being tested. Because of my severe alle=

rgy to molds I cannot " zap " for any fungus or mold---afterall,

think about it---you are sending them a frequency in which they have an int=

olerance to and do you expect them to feel better? I think

practitioners need to be aware of this for their client's sake. It might be=

fine for someone who has a very mild allergy but for someone

who might come to you with multiple chemical sensitivity and severe allergi=

es it can mean sending that person home feeling much

worse than when they came---also some people may not react to the frequency=

til hours, or days or even more--later.

>

> If you can find out what caused this condition then you can help them--wh=

ether it is working on healing their gut, balancing their

brain waves, etc.

>

> This is what I've learned and experienced over the past 3 yrs....for what=

ever it's worth.

>

> Laurel

> peanut allergy

>

>

> Has anyone had any success in helping children with bad peanut allergie=

s? Its so bad that he has to have shots and be rushed to

emergery, just by walking by a person with a peanut candy bar.

> If so , about how many sessions are we looking at, and what detailed s=

teps are you finding works the best?

>

> You can respond here or personally

> Thanks in Advance.

> Vi Disrud

> visharing@g...

>

>

> ............................................

>

>

Kathy,

I am curious as to the following: I've always thought that an allergy is triggered by e.g. a Fungus, bacteria etc. or several of them together. Did this link ever came up for you,? You've just said no for the physiological connection. I mean, talking about esp. the severe, traditional allergy: the hystamine cascade etc., there must be some explanation. Did you simultaneously treat pathogens too at that time you tell us about? Thanks.

Noel, Holland.

peanut allergy

Thanks in Advance.

Vi Disrud

I used to go to alot of Bill seminars--back when he could come to

Toronto. I used to be able to put in requests what I'd like to see change or

added in the QX. He was great---later i would actually see some of those

things added(not a small feat).

I wish I could speak with him again---it would take some explanation--but if

I could explain about the various levels(which I know he knows many of them)

and how if he could " bring the energies up " on each of those levels in

relation to the allergen---THEN I think he could incorporate a means of

helping people with the allergies and chemical sensitivities.

Oh well...

Laurel

peanut allergy

>

>

> Has anyone had any success in helping children with bad peanut allergie=

s? Its so bad that he has to have shots and be rushed to

emergery, just by walking by a person with a peanut candy bar.

> If so , about how many sessions are we looking at, and what detailed s=

teps are you finding works the best?

>

> You can respond here or personally

> Thanks in Advance.

> Vi Disrud

> visharing@g...

>

>

> ............................................

>

>

Were any of your clients dealing with chemical sensitivities? I know for some people all it takes is just one molecule of an item to send them reeling. Did you treat for that type of person and substance? Just curious. I don't doubt you at all---just want to know how close this comes to reaching all types.'

Thanks.

Laurel

peanut allergy

Thanks in Advance.

Vi Disrud

You hit the nail on the head ! Good call. Yes to both bacteria and especially the fungus. Systematic and long term. Used zapper, copper and a lot of QX.

KathyNoel van der Mullen <N.vandermullen@...> wrote:

Kathy,

I am curious as to the following: I've always thought that an allergy is triggered by e.g. a Fungus, bacteria etc. or several of them together. Did this link ever came up for you,? You've just said no for the physiological connection. I mean, talking about esp. the severe, traditional allergy: the hystamine cascade etc., there must be some explanation. Did you simultaneously treat pathogens too at that time you tell us about? Thanks.

Noel, Holland.

peanut allergy

Thanks in Advance.

Vi Disrud

• 4 years later...

My daughter is allergic to peanuts and wrote to Chick-fil-a regarding

their use of peanut oil. (See below) The reply she received (also

below)seems somewhat arrogant to me. Any thoughts about what they

said? Or any suggestions about how to word a reply to them?

Thanks,

Here it is:

> Sent: 2/19/2008 07:12:50 PM

> Chick-fil-A.Cares@...

> Subject: Chick-fil-A Web Form Message

>

> I used to be able to eat at your restaurants and love the food.

However, a few years ago I discovered that I have some food

allergies. One of my most severe ones is to peanut products. They

make my throat close up and make me go into a heavy sweat. Due to

this I can't eat your food anymore due to the peanut oil.

> I would greatly appreciate if, for my sake and others with food

alleriges, if some of your stores could discontinue the use of peanut

oil.

> Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:21:14 -0500

> From: Chick-fil-A.CARES@...

> Subject: RE: Chick-fil-A Web Form Message

> Thank you for taking the time to contact Chick-fil-A. You are very

important to us, and we appreciate your comments and questions.

>

> If you visit our Web site, http://www.chick-fil-a.com/#menu you

will see a listing of our products and an access to the ingredients

in each one.

>

> We have exclusively used refined (heat processed) peanut oil to

cook our chicken products since our founder created the Chick-fil-A

Chicken Sandwich in the 1960s. He found it to be the purest oil to

use, which was both healthy and better tasting to our customers. We

also cook our Chick-fil-A Potato Waffle Fries in peanut oil. Because

there was understandable concern, we began, in 1999, labeling our

foil bags and nugget boxes informing customers of our use of peanut

oil. We also communicate our peanut oil message through our Web site,

nutrition brochures, and our menu boards. The menu boards include a

message about the use of peanut oil at the bottom of some of the

panels.

>

> The 2005 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends limiting your

intake of saturated and trans fatty acids, with most of you fat

intake coming from polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids.

Peanut oil has no trans fat, no cholesterol, is low in saturated fat,

and has a good balance of healthy unsaturated fats (mono and

polyunsaturated fats). Studies have shown that mono and

polyunsaturated fats help to reduce the risk of heart disease. Our

Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich has 2g saturated fat, 2.5g

polyunsaturated fat, and 5 grams monounsaturated fat.

>

> *From International Food Information Council Foundation -

>

> Q. Are oils derived from foods that can cause allergy, such as

peanut oil, also allergenic?

>

> A. Not usually. Most commercial oils such as peanut oil are highly

refined (hot solvent extracted), which removes protein from the

product. These types of oil are most commonly used in commercial food

preparation. Since it is protein in allergenic foods that causes food

allergy, highly refined oils are non allergenic, research has shown

that individuals with a severe peanut allergy have not had reactions

to heat processed oils. However, people with a food allergy should

avoid " gourmet " or cold pressed oils because they may contain

allergenic proteins, which provide the flavor to the oil. For the

same reason, oils that have been used to fry potentially allergenic

foods should be avoided by allergic individuals.

>

> * Used with permission from International Food Information Council

Foundation Publication- Questions and Answers About Food Allergy.

>

> The Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act, which

became effective January 1, 2006, requires that labels clearly state

the presence of any of the eight major food allergies (milk, egg,

peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, and soy). For instance, if

a product contains whey as an ingredient, it must be labeled that it

contains milk. Within this legislation there are a few exceptions to

the rule. One is that highly refined oils, such as our peanut oil,

are not considered a " major food allergen, " and therefore do not have

to be labeled as such.

>

> Two additional groups which we have utilized in obtaining general

food allergy information concerning peanut oil are:

>

> Food Allergy Network (FAN)

> 10400 Eaton Place

> Suite 107

> Fairfax, VA 22030

> (703) 691-3179

> www.foodallergy.org

>

> Food Allergy Research & Resource Program (FARRP)

> University of Nebraska Lincoln

> Department of Food Science and Technology

> Food Processing Center

> 143 Filley Hall

> Lincoln, NE 68583-0919

> (402) 472-4430

> Email: farrp@...

>

> We are providing the above information solely for your reference.

If you or a family member has a peanut allergy, we recommend that,

prior to making your decision as to whether or not to eat any Chick-

fil-A product, you consult with your physician.

>

> We do, however, have several other delicious menu options that do

not contain peanut oil. These items include the Chargrilled Chicken

Sandwich, Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Salad, Chick-fil-A

Southwest Salad, our side salad, all of our Cool Wraps, Carrot and

Raisin Salad, Cole slaw, our Hearty Breast of Chicken Soup and any of

our delicious desserts.

>

> Once again, we value our relationship and hope we have addressed

your concerns. If you have any further questions please contact the

person listed below:

>

> Tom Childers

> Manager, Food Safety & Supplier Quality

> tom.childers@...

>

> Again, thank you for your time and interest in Chick-fil-A. We look

forward to serving you in one of your local Chick-fil-A Restaurants

soon.

>

> Sincerely,

>

>

> Chick-fil-A CARES

> Chick-fil-A...We Didn't Invent The Chicken,

> Just The Chicken Sandwich.

> On the Web at www.chick-fil-a.com

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Well, when I was a kid hydrogenated oils were BIG. Like, my Mom

cooked with Crisco all the time, and we put margerine on everything.

And the peanut butter didn't separate, so I'd guess it was hydrogenated

too. So personally I wouldn't think they are a cause in this instance.

I don't really agree with the " clean house " theory either, because in the

'50s there were all these stay-at-home wives who were really really

really into playing ultra-housekeeper and most houses I remember

were extremely clean.

And vaccines ... we had tons of them. With mercury. And plastic.

And pesticides (aerial spraying!). And antibiotics most of my childhood.

But again, hardly anyone got allergies (or autism).

My personal hunches as to culprits would boil down to:

1. Fast food, esp. high-transglutamase bread, high-fructose corn

syrup, and powdered milk (all pretty recent inventions, and often fed

to infants who really can't handle them well, but they also do bad

things even to rats).

2. Lack of Vit D.

3. Yep, iodine. We are, as a culture, getting less and less of it.

The thing about the '50s (and previous) is that most food you had to

buy whole. There was canned stuff, but it was gross. So you had frozen

foods and fresh vegies and fruits and meats and seafood. And you had a

bored stay-at-home Mom who spent much of her day cooking 2 good meals

a day and packing lunches. Potato chips etc. were around, but they

were expensive, and mostly for treats.

Now if any food is going to have iodine, it's going to be fresh. Not

packaged. And also Mom used iodized salt. It was the only one on the

market. And she cooked fish every so often (esp. if you were Catholic!

Even our non-Catholic school had fish every Friday).

But today people eat out mostly (and packaged food doesn't need to use

iodized salt and likely doesn't). They don't eat fresh food much *at

all*. Most food is concocted of corn and wheat and soy in various

forms, but it's so processed that all that is left is calories. And

corn and wheat and soy are all highly allergenic even at the best of

times ... eating them constantly is likely to upset anyone's immune

system, not to mention they throw off the gut bacteria which causes

another set of problems.

BTW, the Japanese live longer than us, and they still mostly have a mama-san

who cooks meals, though that is changing. They also eat a LOT of seaweed ...

toxic halides or no, they add it to many recipes and sprinkle it on food.

The French do better than us too ... and they are really picky about their

food! I think the best thing you can do for your your health is learn to cook

and enjoy good food! (esp. if you can grow your own vegies ... you can

supplement

the soil with kelp too ...).

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 2:52 AM, Bill Wielechowski <akfixer@...> wrote:

>

>

> wrote:

>

>

>>>There is this big huge question: when I was a kid, peanut

> allergies were next to unknown. NOW ... it's common. Why?

> We at a ton of peanut butter back then: P & B sandwiches were

> the norm. I can't say we ate very healthy food either. But we

> did not get allergies much. Actually when I was growing up,

> I never did meet, or hear about, ANYONE with an allergy, and

> I was in a big school with lots of gossi

>

> Hi ;  Great observation!!  Could be the additives of hydrogenated

> vegetable used in peanut butter to stabilize the consistency?????  WEW

>

>

> ________________________________

> Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it

> out.

>

>

--

Guest guest

All of that is true and on top of that we live in an environment of chemical

soup. Babies born these days have been found to have upwards of 400 manmade

chemicals already in them. They aren't starting with a blank slate. Plus, they

get far more vaccines shot into them than we got back in the 60's.

The chemicals that we all ingest from plastics, polluted air & water, polluted

food, end up in our kids. The scariest part, to me, is the pharmaceuticals that

are showing up in drinking water. They pass right through the person who takes

them and end up in our glass.

Ah, sad world. The gun has been shot, but the bullet may take 30 years to reach

us. Just do the best you can with what you've got, and don't sweat the things

you can't control. There's only one way out of this life anyway. Hopefully we

go to a better place.

Laurel

--- In iodine ,

Guest guest

If I may...your premise below is faulty. EVERYONE of the things you listed

below is POISON to our bodies.

Just my two cents

Michigan

<<<<<And vaccines ... we had tons of them. With mercury. And plastic.

And pesticides (aerial spraying!). And antibiotics most of my childhood.

But again, hardly anyone got allergies (or autism)>>>>

--- In iodine ,

Guest guest

> <<<<<And vaccines ... we had tons of them. With mercury. And plastic.

> And pesticides (aerial spraying!). And antibiotics most of my >childhood. But

again, hardly anyone got allergies (or autism)>>>>

But their kids and grandkids aren't doing so well.

Dorothy

Guest guest

Dorothy,

There was more iodine in our food and in the environment back then. It was a natural antiseptic etc. Now, they don't have a fighting chance if we do not do something.

T

From: dorothyroeder <dorothyroeder@...>Subject: Re: Peanut allergyiodine Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 1:50 PM

> <<<<<And vaccines ... we had tons of them. With mercury. And plastic.> And pesticides (aerial spraying!). And antibiotics most of my >childhood. But again, hardly anyone got allergies (or autism)>>>>But their kids and grandkids aren't doing so well.Dorothy