Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Linn wrote:

> Need some advice from you guys. I have been having some major hypo

> symptoms the past week or so. Ended up in the hospital last week

> with chest pain that started while I was on the treadmill and then

> lasted for about 10 hours afterward. A sharp intermittent pain in

> the right side of the chest and extending into the back.

Might be gall bladder problems? That might fit

with the hypo symptoms too: if you are having gall

bladder issues, sometimes the outlet is inflamed

and the gall isn't getting into the food, so digestion

is impaired.

-- Heidi

Guest guest

I don't know how long you will need to take cortisol. Right now you have to get what you need. I think you can certainly begin to take Iodoral, it can only help. Add the Armour too.

gracia

Need some advice from you guys. I have been having some major hypo symptoms the past week or so. Ended up in the hospital last week with chest pain that started while I was on the treadmill and then lasted for about 10 hours afterward. A sharp intermittent pain in the right side of the chest and extending into the back. No major heart trouble but still need to get an echo done to check on the MVP. I started the Armour back this weekend, started the Cortisol first for a few days. Have been reading a lot and have discovered that I have more adrenal issues than I thought. It was suggested to me to back off the Armour, take the Cortisol to get that built up and see how that goes whether I need to add the Armour back or not. I ordered the Iodoral (still waiting for it to arrive), but wanted to check with those of you who are much more experienced at this than I am, if it would be safe to add the Iodoral now or should I wait. I do know that when I use iodine as a patch on the skin, I sleep much better. Regarding cortisol, how long do you usually take it?Linn

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.5/376 - Release Date: 6/26/2006

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.5/376 - Release Date: 6/26/2006

Guest guest

Heidi, Gall bladder is my suspicion also.  I have taken a lot of Advil for the adenomyosis, I know it sometimes causes stomach problems, but wasn't sure if it could cause gall bladder problems also.  More to check on......  Thanks.Linn On Jun 29, 2006, at 12:26 AM, Heidi wrote:Linn wrote:> Need some advice from you guys. I have been having some major hypo > symptoms the past week or so. Ended up in the hospital last week > with chest pain that started while I was on the treadmill and then > lasted for about 10 hours afterward. A sharp intermittent pain in > the right side of the chest and extending into the back. Might be gall bladder problems? That might fitwith the hypo symptoms too: if you are having gallbladder issues, sometimes the outlet is inflamedand the gall isn't getting into the food, so digestionis impaired.-- Heidi

Guest guest

Gracia, The reasoning for the cortisol alone was because I had so many problems taking the Armour before, that it wasn't making it to the cells because of the adrenal stress.  That makes sense to me as my blood work wasn't too bad, but had some major symptoms.  Maybe it's just that the cortisol isn't allowing the thyroid to be used correctly.    Also if I'm iodine deficient the thyroid wouldn't be working well either.  I don't know, all I know is I'm not functioning well, definite brain fog.  I'm just concerned about having to take it long term.  Obviously I am under a lot of stress, having a child with a chronic illness, but I don't necessarily notice it because I am used to what I have to deal with.  I was reading some info today on the thyroid group about how you are actually supposed to take the adrenal support first before starting the Armour, to avoid problems like I had.  Before I started the Armour first, then added the progesterone and cortisol.  I did notice from some posts today that the symptoms I was having before could be ferritin related, and was advised to get that checked out too.Linn On Jun 29, 2006, at 12:28 AM, Gracia wrote:   I don't know how long you will need to take cortisol.   Right now you have to get what you need.   I think you can certainly begin to take Iodoral, it can only help.  Add the Armour too. gracia

Guest guest

If you are having gall bladder problems, this is a good reference.

http://www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.asp

I passed gallstones two weeks in a row. The first time, I went to

the ER and was told that I should have my gall bladder removed. The

second time, I stayed home because I knew what was happening.

I bought Dr. Cabot's book, but was able to remedy my situation

without surgery or major diet changes. I now eat a bowl of oatmeal

every day and use a supplement I got from the vitamin shoppe. It

contains milk thistle, dandelion, etc. I don't have the bottle in

front of me.

But will post it if you want to give it a try. It's been nearly two

months and I haven't had another incident.

> > > Need some advice from you guys. I have been having some major

hypo

> > > symptoms the past week or so. Ended up in the hospital last

week

> > > with chest pain that started while I was on the treadmill and

then

> > > lasted for about 10 hours afterward. A sharp intermittent pain

in

> > > the right side of the chest and extending into the back.

> > Might be gall bladder problems? That might fit

> > with the hypo symptoms too: if you are having gall

> > bladder issues, sometimes the outlet is inflamed

> > and the gall isn't getting into the food, so digestion

> > is impaired.

> >

> > -- Heidi

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Gall bladder is hypothyroid. I noticed this in myself and have since found it in a few books like Hypothyroidism Type 2 the Epidemic. Gall bladder probs often also develop after hysterectomy.

Gracia

If you are having gall bladder problems, this is a good reference. http://www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.aspI passed gallstones two weeks in a row. The first time, I went to the ER and was told that I should have my gall bladder removed. The second time, I stayed home because I knew what was happening.I bought Dr. Cabot's book, but was able to remedy my situation without surgery or major diet changes. I now eat a bowl of oatmeal every day and use a supplement I got from the vitamin shoppe. It contains milk thistle, dandelion, etc. I don't have the bottle in front of me. But will post it if you want to give it a try. It's been nearly two months and I haven't had another incident.> > > Need some advice from you guys. I have been having some major hypo> > > symptoms the past week or so. Ended up in the hospital last week> > > with chest pain that started while I was on the treadmill and then> > > lasted for about 10 hours afterward. A sharp intermittent pain in> > > the right side of the chest and extending into the back.> > Might be gall bladder problems? That might fit> > with the hypo symptoms too: if you are having gall> > bladder issues, sometimes the outlet is inflamed> > and the gall isn't getting into the food, so digestion> > is impaired.> >> > -- Heidi> >> >> >>

Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.7/379 - Release Date: 6/29/2006

Guest guest

This has been my experience. I have half my thyroid gland and LOW TSH. Begin by taking the right amount of cortef, 5mg 4X a day. Be sure to take DHEA with it, as Hertoghe recommends. Then add Armour. Wait a week if you want but I never did. IMO the Iodoral is a great thing. I also felt very tired for a while while taking it but that seems to have passed, although I am on month #4 of 50mg.

Gracia

Gracia,

The reasoning for the cortisol alone was because I had so many problems taking the Armour before, that it wasn't making it to the cells because of the adrenal stress. That makes sense to me as my blood work wasn't too bad, but had some major symptoms. Maybe it's just that the cortisol isn't allowing the thyroid to be used correctly. Also if I'm iodine deficient the thyroid wouldn't be working well either. I don't know, all I know is I'm not functioning well, definite brain fog. I'm just concerned about having to take it long term. Obviously I am under a lot of stress, having a child with a chronic illness, but I don't necessarily notice it because I am used to what I have to deal with. I was reading some info today on the thyroid group about how you are actually supposed to take the adrenal support first before starting the Armour, to avoid problems like I had. Before I started the Armour first, then added the progesterone and cortisol. I did notice from some posts today that the symptoms I was having before could be ferritin related, and was advised to get that checked out too.

Linn

On Jun 29, 2006, at 12:28 AM, Gracia wrote:

I don't know how long you will need to take cortisol. Right now you have to get what you need. I think you can certainly begin to take Iodoral, it can only help. Add the Armour too.

gracia

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.5/376 - Release Date: 6/26/2006

Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.7/379 - Release Date: 6/29/2006

Guest guest

Yes, I would love to have the name of the vitamin. My sister had her

gall bladder removed so I'm leary of mine having trouble and especially

now that you say hypothyroidism is contributory.

On Jun 29, 2006, at 10:19 AM, Gracia wrote:

>  

>> Gall bladder is hypothyroid.   I noticed this in myself and have

>> since found it in a few books like Hypothyroidism Type 2 the

>> Epidemic.   Gall bladder probs often also develop after hysterectomy.

>> Gracia

>>

>> If you are having gall bladder problems, this is a good reference.

>>

>> http://www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.asp

>>

>> I passed gallstones two weeks in a row. The first time, I went to

>> the ER and was told that I should have my gall bladder removed. The

>> second time, I stayed home because I knew what was happening.

>>

>> I bought Dr. Cabot's book, but was able to remedy my situation

>> without surgery or major diet changes. I now eat a bowl of oatmeal

>> every day and use a supplement I got from the vitamin shoppe. It

>> contains milk thistle, dandelion, etc. I don't have the bottle in

>> front of me.

>>

>> But will post it if you want to give it a try. It's been nearly two

>> months and I haven't had another incident.

>>

>>

>> > > > Need some advice from you guys. I have been having some major

>> hypo

>> > > > symptoms the past week or so. Ended up in the hospital last

>> week

>> > > > with chest pain that started while I was on the treadmill and

>> then

>> > > > lasted for about 10 hours afterward. A sharp intermittent pain

>> in

>> > > > the right side of the chest and extending into the back.

>> > > Might be gall bladder problems? That might fit

>> > > with the hypo symptoms too: if you are having gall

>> > > bladder issues, sometimes the outlet is inflamed

>> > > and the gall isn't getting into the food, so digestion

>> > > is impaired.

>> > >

>> > > -- Heidi

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

> No virus found in this outgoing message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.7/379 - Release Date:

> 6/29/2006

>

Parashis

artpages@...

zine:

artpagesonline.com

portfolio:

http://www.artpagesonline.com/EPportfolio/000portfolio.html

Guest guest

Gracia wrote:

> Gall bladder is hypothyroid.

From slow metabolism generally.

Gallstones can also be linked to estrogen use, which slows

motility in bile ducts and gall bladder by 25% or more.

A hypothyroid person who is undertreated and/or taking HRT is

at double risk.

Carol

willis_protocols

Article archive in Files, blog, Links, not a discussion group.

Guest guest

You might want to check out curezone.com.

There is a gallbladder flush that seems to work pretty good and it is non

invasive. All you do is drink some olive oil and lemon juice and by morning

you start to get rid of them. There are even pictures of peoples stones they

have flushed.

Allyn

iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of Gracia

Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:19

PM

iodine

Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal

question

Gall bladder is hypothyroid. I noticed this in

myself and have since found it in a few books like Hypothyroidism Type 2 the

Epidemic. Gall bladder probs often also develop after hysterectomy.

Gracia

If you are having gall bladder problems, this is a

good reference.

http://www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.asp

I passed gallstones two weeks in a row. The first time, I went to

the ER and was told that I should have my gall bladder removed. The

second time, I stayed home because I knew what was happening.

I bought Dr. Cabot's book, but was able to remedy my situation

without surgery or major diet changes. I now eat a bowl of oatmeal

every day and use a supplement I got from the vitamin shoppe. It

contains milk thistle, dandelion, etc. I don't have the bottle in

front of me.

But will post it if you want to give it a try. It's been nearly two

months and I haven't had another incident.

> > > Need some advice from you guys. I have been having some major

hypo

> > > symptoms the past week or so. Ended up in the hospital last

week

> > > with chest pain that started while I was on the treadmill and

then

> > > lasted for about 10 hours afterward. A sharp intermittent pain

in

> > > the right side of the chest and extending into the back.

> > Might be gall bladder problems? That might fit

> > with the hypo symptoms too: if you are having gall

> > bladder issues, sometimes the outlet is inflamed

> > and the gall isn't getting into the food, so digestion

> > is impaired.

> >

> > -- Heidi

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I would be interested in the supplement name.  I have some milk thistle that I took for few days after I got out of the hospital to counter the meds they gave me.  Do you take the supplement all the time or just occasionally?    Have checked out several sources for the gallbladder info and I don't eat any of the stuff they tell you not to.  I think I may have been having trouble due to a lack of fat.  For about a year I was working out with a trainer 3 times a week and she had me doing some things that I didn't necessarily agree with, like a very low fat diet.  I was actually tracking what I ate on the computer and my fat intake was only about 10 - 12%.  I was working out about 2 1/2 hours at a time 3 days a week and started having some major problems, like my blood sugar getting so low that I was close to passing out several times.  It didn't take too long before I quit taking her advice on diet and went back to my own routine.  She was a great resource for exercise, but not for diet.  I also recently did a parasite cleanse so I am wondering if that could have something to do with it, getting rid of the toxins, etc.  I normally drink 3 liters of water a day so that should be a plus!!!!!Linn On Jun 29, 2006, at 11:13 AM, orelindel wrote:If you are having gall bladder problems, this is a good reference. http://www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.aspI passed gallstones two weeks in a row. The first time, I went to the ER and was told that I should have my gall bladder removed. The second time, I stayed home because I knew what was happening.I bought Dr. Cabot's book, but was able to remedy my situation without surgery or major diet changes. I now eat a bowl of oatmeal every day and use a supplement I got from the vitamin shoppe. It contains milk thistle, dandelion, etc. I don't have the bottle in front of me. But will post it if you want to give it a try. It's been nearly two months and I haven't had another incident.

Guest guest

The gallbladder flush (also referred to as a liver cleanse) works well. I have done

them several times, and it is true that these green "pebbles" are flushed out.

There is a little more to it than oilive oil and lemon juice. It also involves epsom

salts which are needed to open the bile ducts as you wouldn't want one of these

stones getting lodged in the duct. You have to drink the salts the day of to prepare

for releasing the stones. Anyone doing this should follow the instructions

to the "T" to avoid any problems.

Karin

-----Original Message-----From: iodine [mailto:iodine ]On Behalf Of ALLYN FERRISSent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 3:08 PMiodine Subject: RE: Re: Adrenal question

You might want to check out curezone.com. There is a gallbladder flush that seems to work pretty good and it is non invasive. All you do is drink some olive oil and lemon juice and by morning you start to get rid of them. There are even pictures of peoples stones they have flushed.

Allyn

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of GraciaSent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:19 PMiodine Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal question

Gall bladder is hypothyroid. I noticed this in myself and have since found it in a few books like Hypothyroidism Type 2 the Epidemic. Gall bladder probs often also develop after hysterectomy.

Gracia

If you are having gall bladder problems, this is a good reference. http://www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.aspI passed gallstones two weeks in a row. The first time, I went to the ER and was told that I should have my gall bladder removed. The second time, I stayed home because I knew what was happening.I bought Dr. Cabot's book, but was able to remedy my situation without surgery or major diet changes. I now eat a bowl of oatmeal every day and use a supplement I got from the vitamin shoppe. It contains milk thistle, dandelion, etc. I don't have the bottle in front of me. But will post it if you want to give it a try. It's been nearly two months and I haven't had another incident.> > > Need some advice from you guys. I have been having some major hypo> > > symptoms the past week or so. Ended up in the hospital last week> > > with chest pain that started while I was on the treadmill and then> > > lasted for about 10 hours afterward. A sharp intermittent pain in> > > the right side of the chest and extending into the back.> > Might be gall bladder problems? That might fit> > with the hypo symptoms too: if you are having gall> > bladder issues, sometimes the outlet is inflamed> > and the gall isn't getting into the food, so digestion> > is impaired.> >> > -- Heidi> >> >> >>

If this email is spam, report it here:http://www.OnlyMyEmail.com/ReportSpam

Guest guest

Allyn, Thanks, have read all through their website, just sort of got sidetracked last year researching something else that linked to that and I was just fascinated with all the info.  Came in handy when the dog was diagnosed with cancer.  At any rate, I do think I will give it a try when I am feeling a little better.  Have some other good suggestions for things to do in the meantime.LinnOn Jun 29, 2006, at 2:07 PM, ALLYN FERRIS wrote:You might want to check out curezone.com.  There is a gallbladder flush that seems to work pretty good and it is non invasive.  All you do is drink some olive oil and lemon juice and by morning you start to get rid of them.  There are even pictures of peoples stones they have flushed. Allyn 

Guest guest

Linn wrote:

> Heidi,

> Gall bladder is my suspicion also. I have taken a lot of Advil for

> the adenomyosis, I know it sometimes causes stomach problems, but

> wasn't sure if it could cause gall bladder problems also. More to

> check on...... Thanks.\

Advil also causes microscopic colitis, which has a similar effect.

-- Heidi

Guest guest

Heidi, Checked on this but don't have the symptoms, thankfully.  Thanks for the info though, never heard of this before.LinnOn Jun 30, 2006, at 3:27 AM, Heidi wrote:Linn wrote:> Heidi,> Gall bladder is my suspicion also. I have taken a lot of Advil for > the adenomyosis, I know it sometimes causes stomach problems, but > wasn't sure if it could cause gall bladder problems also. More to > check on...... Thanks.\Advil also causes microscopic colitis, which has a similar effect.-- Heidi__._,_.. 

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hi Bee,

Is there a particular sequence in which I should do the dry skin

brushing, thymus thumping, adrenal gland tapping, reflexology and

adrenal gland shower (as you recommend in your article 'Adrenal

Malfunction and How to Improve It')?

Also, how long should my rebound sessions be?

Kind regards,

Guest guest

, Could you share where in the files you found this? I would love to read

it over. Thanks. Tara

---------------------------------

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.