RemedySpot.com

Online workshops

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Unfortunately I arrive at work every other Saturday at 3:00 PM and so won't be able to join. Any chance of shifting the start times 1 hour earlier so that I can make it?

Bruce

online workshops

Now that I'm back from my US training tour, I will be starting the online workshop schedule. Previous participants have pointed up some real benefits to the online format. One of the most important of these is that you don't have to digest such a huge amount of information all at once. The workshop is broken into 2-hour segments separated by a week, so participants have more chance to integrate the material. If you have an assessment of your own, you can follow along on that on your screen and evaluate it as the group is reviewing the onscreen assessment.

The workshop schedule is on the brain-trainer.com website. You can read detailed descriptions of each at http://www.brain-trainer.com/workshops/online_workshops.html .

Level 2 (assessment and training planning) will be offered November 17 through December 8, every Saturday from 11am to 1pm eastern time (that's 8am to 10am west coast, or 4pm to 6pm western Europe). The workshop will consist of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials (manual and power point presentation) as well as a sample assessment or two. This workshop does not include actual hands-on performance of the TLC, so ideally participants should be comfortable doing that. We will focus primarily on the key brain activation patterns (Disconnect, Hot Temporals, Reversals, Blocking, Locking/Coherence, Filtering and Processing), their symptom constellations, EEG patterns and training approaches. The cost of this workshop is $325.

Level 3 (managing the training process) will be offered the same dates, November 17 through December 8 every Saturday from 1:30pm to 3:30 pm eastern time. The workshop will consiste of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials (manual). We will focus on the overall flow of training from beginning to end, the training session design for different types of clients, coaching. The cost of this workshop is $325.

It should take a day or two for these to be listed on brain-trainer.com. Please check back there to sign up. I do recognize that one of these Saturdays will occur during the Thanksgiving weekend, and if we have enough people wanting to change the date (sometimes it's not all bad to get away from everybody for a few hours on that weekend...), we will trade that Saturday for the one following the current scheduled end of the workshop.

I'll also be listing Trainer's Practicum, BioExplorer workshop and some other shortly, but those will begin after the new year to avoid the holiday season.

Looking forward to working with you.

Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlcgmailhttp://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Unfortunately I arrive at work every other Saturday at 3:00 PM and so won't be able to join. Any chance of shifting the start times 1 hour earlier so that I can make it?

Bruce

online workshops

Now that I'm back from my US training tour, I will be starting the online workshop schedule. Previous participants have pointed up some real benefits to the online format. One of the most important of these is that you don't have to digest such a huge amount of information all at once. The workshop is broken into 2-hour segments separated by a week, so participants have more chance to integrate the material. If you have an assessment of your own, you can follow along on that on your screen and evaluate it as the group is reviewing the onscreen assessment.

The workshop schedule is on the brain-trainer.com website. You can read detailed descriptions of each at http://www.brain-trainer.com/workshops/online_workshops.html .

Level 2 (assessment and training planning) will be offered November 17 through December 8, every Saturday from 11am to 1pm eastern time (that's 8am to 10am west coast, or 4pm to 6pm western Europe). The workshop will consist of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials (manual and power point presentation) as well as a sample assessment or two. This workshop does not include actual hands-on performance of the TLC, so ideally participants should be comfortable doing that. We will focus primarily on the key brain activation patterns (Disconnect, Hot Temporals, Reversals, Blocking, Locking/Coherence, Filtering and Processing), their symptom constellations, EEG patterns and training approaches. The cost of this workshop is $325.

Level 3 (managing the training process) will be offered the same dates, November 17 through December 8 every Saturday from 1:30pm to 3:30 pm eastern time. The workshop will consiste of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials (manual). We will focus on the overall flow of training from beginning to end, the training session design for different types of clients, coaching. The cost of this workshop is $325.

It should take a day or two for these to be listed on brain-trainer.com. Please check back there to sign up. I do recognize that one of these Saturdays will occur during the Thanksgiving weekend, and if we have enough people wanting to change the date (sometimes it's not all bad to get away from everybody for a few hours on that weekend...), we will trade that Saturday for the one following the current scheduled end of the workshop.

I'll also be listing Trainer's Practicum, BioExplorer workshop and some other shortly, but those will begin after the new year to avoid the holiday season.

Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlcgmailhttp://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Pete,

Would it be possible for me attend the online workshops?

It could be awefully expensive to be on the phone for 2 hours from Japan.

Is it possible to record the workshop? I need to see it some times to understand it.

Telephone conversation is very difficult to understand.

Jo Sato

2007/11/6, Van Deusen :

Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...

http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Jo,

One option would be to call by Skype. The Skype Out service allows you to call a phone number from a Skype line and the cost is very low. I used it a lot when I was in Australia.

I can record the presentation, but the files are quite large. I'm sure we could break them into smaller pieces so we could send them if that would help you.

Pete

Pete,

Is it possible to record the workshop? I need to see it some times to understand it.

Jo Sato

2007/11/6, Van Deusen :

The workshop schedule is on the brain-trainer.com website. You can read detailed descriptions of each at

http://www.brain-trainer.com/workshops/online_workshops.html .

Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

-- Van Deusen

pvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

Jo,

One option would be to call by Skype. The Skype Out service allows you to call a phone number from a Skype line and the cost is very low. I used it a lot when I was in Australia.

I can record the presentation, but the files are quite large. I'm sure we could break them into smaller pieces so we could send them if that would help you.

Pete

Pete,

Jo Sato

2007/11/6, Van Deusen :

The workshop schedule is on the brain-trainer.com website. You can read detailed descriptions of each at

Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

-- Van Deusen

Jo,

Pete

Pete,

Jo Sato

2007/11/6, Van Deusen :

Pete

-- Van Deusen

Hi PEte,

How about LEVEL 1......and 2....and3.....and..??? online...

but better yet... on disk

for those of us with bizarre work schedules who cant get unglued to

be online very much.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ: we'd be glad to pay for the " online " to be offline

in a set of DVDs that we could go through slowly at our own pace and

do the DO as we work through the info. Some of us would truly

worship the ground you walk on if you did this. These would NOT have

to be edited and clean, just content.... you'd be doing an awesome piece.

Cheers,

Mgreen

Hi PEte,

be online very much.

Cheers,

Mgreen

Hi PEte,

be online very much.

Cheers,

Mgreen

I'd second that request.

Re: online workshops

Hi PEte,

be online very much.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ: we'd be glad to pay for the "online" to be offline

Cheers,

Mgreen

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

Pete,

What workshop would be directed at how to read assessments and, from

these readings, decide what needs to be trained?

We touched upon it in Level 2 but I know I need much much more...in

fact it seems as if most questions in this very group fall into that

category.

How about a Level " 2b " ?

Liz

>

> Now that I'm back from my US training tour, I will be starting the

> workshop schedule. Previous participants have pointed up some real

benefits

> to the online format. One of the most important of these is that

you don't

> have to digest such a huge amount of information all at once. The

workshop

> is broken into 2-hour segments separated by a week, so participants have

> more chance to integrate the material. If you have an assessment of

your

> own, you can follow along on that on your screen and evaluate it as the

> group is reviewing the onscreen assessment.

>

> The workshop schedule is on the brain-trainer.com website. You can read

> detailed descriptions of each at

> http://www.brain-trainer.com/workshops/online_workshops.html .

>

> *Level 2* (assessment and training planning) will be offered November 17

> through December 8, every Saturday from 11am to 1pm eastern time

(that's 8am

> to 10am west coast, or 4pm to 6pm western Europe). The workshop will

> consist of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you

> should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (we

will

> all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to

> call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such

> alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask

> questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials

(manual and

> power point presentation) as well as a sample assessment or two. This

> workshop does not include actual hands-on performance of the TLC, so

ideally

> participants should be comfortable doing that. We will focus

primarily on

> the key brain activation patterns (Disconnect, Hot Temporals, Reversals,

> Blocking, Locking/Coherence, Filtering and Processing), their symptom

> constellations, EEG patterns and training approaches. The cost of this

> workshop is $325.

>

> *Level 3* (managing the training process) will be offered the same

dates,

> November 17 through December 8 every Saturday from 1:30pm to 3:30 pm

eastern

> time. The workshop will consiste of 4 2-hour sessions online in a

> conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connection

to be

> able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same

time), and

> you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or

> Skype or some such alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone

> else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest training

materials

> (manual). We will focus on the overall flow of training from

beginning to

> end, the training session design for different types of clients,

coaching.

> The cost of this workshop is $325.

> It should take a day or two for these to be listed on brain-trainer.com.

> Please check back there to sign up. I do recognize that one of these

> Saturdays will occur during the Thanksgiving weekend, and if we have

enough

> people wanting to change the date (sometimes it's not all bad to get

away

> from everybody for a few hours on that weekend...), we will trade that

> Saturday for the one following the current scheduled end of the

workshop.

>

> I'll also be listing Trainer's Practicum, BioExplorer workshop and some

> other shortly, but those will begin after the new year to avoid the

holiday

> season.

>

> Looking forward to working with you.

>

> Pete

>

> --

> Van Deusen

> pvdtlc@...

> http://www.brain-trainer.com

> 305/433-3160

> The Learning Curve, Inc.

>

Liz,

If you have a solid handle on the material from Level 2, which focuses on the activation patterns, their symptom constellations and training options, then the next step is the Trainer's Practicum. That workshop involves the group processing a series of assessments into training plans and also involves the meta analysis involved in looking at the " scan " pages (report, histograms, maps and variance) to determine the brain's " organizing principle " before layering the activation pattern findings onto that understanding.

Pete

Pete,What workshop would be directed at how to read assessments and, fromthese readings, decide what needs to be trained?We touched upon it in Level 2 but I know I need much much more...infact it seems as if most questions in this very group fall into that

category. How about a Level " 2b " ? Liz>> Now that I'm back from my US training tour, I will be starting theonline> workshop schedule. Previous participants have pointed up some realbenefits> to the online format. One of the most important of these is that

you don't> have to digest such a huge amount of information all at once. Theworkshop> is broken into 2-hour segments separated by a week, so participants have> more chance to integrate the material. If you have an assessment of

your> own, you can follow along on that on your screen and evaluate it as the> group is reviewing the onscreen assessment.> > The workshop schedule is on the

brain-trainer.com website. You can read> detailed descriptions of each at> http://www.brain-trainer.com/workshops/online_workshops.html

.> > *Level 2* (assessment and training planning) will be offered November 17> through December 8, every Saturday from 11am to 1pm eastern time(that's 8am> to 10am west coast, or 4pm to 6pm western Europe). The workshop will

> consist of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you> should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (wewill> all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to

> call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such> alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask> questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials

(manual and> power point presentation) as well as a sample assessment or two. This> workshop does not include actual hands-on performance of the TLC, soideally> participants should be comfortable doing that. We will focus

primarily on> the key brain activation patterns (Disconnect, Hot Temporals, Reversals,> Blocking, Locking/Coherence, Filtering and Processing), their symptom> constellations, EEG patterns and training approaches. The cost of this

> workshop is $325.> > *Level 3* (managing the training process) will be offered the samedates,> November 17 through December 8 every Saturday from 1:30pm to 3:30 pmeastern> time. The workshop will consiste of 4 2-hour sessions online in a

> conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connectionto be> able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the sametime), and> you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or

> Skype or some such alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone> else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest trainingmaterials> (manual). We will focus on the overall flow of training from

beginning to> end, the training session design for different types of clients,coaching.> The cost of this workshop is $325.> It should take a day or two for these to be listed on

brain-trainer.com.> Please check back there to sign up. I do recognize that one of these> Saturdays will occur during the Thanksgiving weekend, and if we haveenough> people wanting to change the date (sometimes it's not all bad to get

away> from everybody for a few hours on that weekend...), we will trade that> Saturday for the one following the current scheduled end of theworkshop.> > I'll also be listing Trainer's Practicum, BioExplorer workshop and some

> other shortly, but those will begin after the new year to avoid theholiday> season.> > Looking forward to working with you.> > Pete> > -- > Van Deusen

> pvdtlc@...> http://www.brain-trainer.com> 305/433-3160> The Learning Curve, Inc.>

-- Van Deusen

Liz,

If you have a solid handle on the material from Level 2, which focuses on the activation patterns, their symptom constellations and training options, then the next step is the Trainer's Practicum. That workshop involves the group processing a series of assessments into training plans and also involves the meta analysis involved in looking at the " scan " pages (report, histograms, maps and variance) to determine the brain's " organizing principle " before layering the activation pattern findings onto that understanding.

Pete

Pete,What workshop would be directed at how to read assessments and, fromthese readings, decide what needs to be trained?We touched upon it in Level 2 but I know I need much much more...infact it seems as if most questions in this very group fall into that

category. How about a Level " 2b " ? Liz>> Now that I'm back from my US training tour, I will be starting theonline> workshop schedule. Previous participants have pointed up some realbenefits> to the online format. One of the most important of these is that

you don't> have to digest such a huge amount of information all at once. Theworkshop> is broken into 2-hour segments separated by a week, so participants have> more chance to integrate the material. If you have an assessment of

your> own, you can follow along on that on your screen and evaluate it as the> group is reviewing the onscreen assessment.> > The workshop schedule is on the

brain-trainer.com website. You can read> detailed descriptions of each at> http://www.brain-trainer.com/workshops/online_workshops.html

.> > *Level 2* (assessment and training planning) will be offered November 17> through December 8, every Saturday from 11am to 1pm eastern time(that's 8am> to 10am west coast, or 4pm to 6pm western Europe). The workshop will

> consist of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you> should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (wewill> all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to

> call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such> alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask> questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials

(manual and> power point presentation) as well as a sample assessment or two. This> workshop does not include actual hands-on performance of the TLC, soideally> participants should be comfortable doing that. We will focus

primarily on> the key brain activation patterns (Disconnect, Hot Temporals, Reversals,> Blocking, Locking/Coherence, Filtering and Processing), their symptom> constellations, EEG patterns and training approaches. The cost of this

> workshop is $325.> > *Level 3* (managing the training process) will be offered the samedates,> November 17 through December 8 every Saturday from 1:30pm to 3:30 pmeastern> time. The workshop will consiste of 4 2-hour sessions online in a

> conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connectionto be> able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the sametime), and> you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or

> Skype or some such alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone> else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest trainingmaterials> (manual). We will focus on the overall flow of training from

beginning to> end, the training session design for different types of clients,coaching.> The cost of this workshop is $325.> It should take a day or two for these to be listed on

brain-trainer.com.> Please check back there to sign up. I do recognize that one of these> Saturdays will occur during the Thanksgiving weekend, and if we haveenough> people wanting to change the date (sometimes it's not all bad to get

away> from everybody for a few hours on that weekend...), we will trade that> Saturday for the one following the current scheduled end of theworkshop.> > I'll also be listing Trainer's Practicum, BioExplorer workshop and some

> other shortly, but those will begin after the new year to avoid theholiday> season.> > Looking forward to working with you.> > Pete> > -- > Van Deusen

> pvdtlc@...> http://www.brain-trainer.com> 305/433-3160> The Learning Curve, Inc.>

-- Van Deusen

Liz,

Pete

-- Van Deusen

Yes, I would love to record the seminar online as well. I have seen

web conferences that are available for replay for 7 days or so. Was

not sure if that could be an option as well.

I also need the replay function as well as I like rewinding on certain

concepts.

Obrigada

>

Ditto,

I work shift work with changing work days. Plus I live down under so I think

eastern daylight does not work for me.

Of course there is the

personal courses.

Cheers Tony

Re: online

workshops

Hi PEte,

be online very much.

Cheers,

Mgreen

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.23/1113 - Release Date: 11/6/2007 10:04 a.m.

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.23/1113 - Release Date: 11/6/2007 10:04 a.m.

Ditto,

I work shift work with changing work days. Plus I live down under so I think

eastern daylight does not work for me.

Of course there is the

personal courses.

Cheers Tony

Re: online

workshops

Hi PEte,

be online very much.

Cheers,

Mgreen

No virus found in this incoming message.

No virus found in this outgoing message.

, I think this could be very good for foreign people that are not

confident with the English language

>

> > Pete,

> >

> > Would it be possible for me attend the online workshops?

> > It could be awefully expensive to be on the phone for 2 hours from

Japan.

> > Is it possible to record the workshop? I need to see it some times to

> > understand it.

> > Telephone conversation is very difficult to understand.

> >

> > Jo Sato

> >

> >

> > 2007/11/6, Van Deusen :

> >

> > > Now that I'm back from my US training tour, I will be

starting the

> > > online workshop schedule. Previous participants have pointed up

some real

> > > benefits to the online format. One of the most important of

these is that

> > > you don't have to digest such a huge amount of information all

at once. The

> > > workshop is broken into 2-hour segments separated by a week, so

participants

> > > have more chance to integrate the material. If you have an

assessment of

> > > your own, you can follow along on that on your screen and

evaluate it as the

> > > group is reviewing the onscreen assessment.

> > >

> > > The workshop schedule is on the brain-trainer.com website. You

can read

> > > detailed descriptions of each at

> > > http://www.brain-trainer.com/workshops/online_workshops.html .

> > >

> > > *Level 2* (assessment and training planning) will be offered

November 17

> > > through December 8, every Saturday from 11am to 1pm eastern time

(that's 8am

> > > to 10am west coast, or 4pm to 6pm western Europe). The workshop

will

> > > consist of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call.

Ideally you

> > > should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate

(we will

> > > all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be

able to

> > > call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such

> > > alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask

> > > questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials

(manual and

> > > power point presentation) as well as a sample assessment or two.

This

> > > workshop does not include actual hands-on performance of the

TLC, so ideally

> > > participants should be comfortable doing that. We will focus

primarily on

> > > the key brain activation patterns (Disconnect, Hot Temporals,

Reversals,

> > > Blocking, Locking/Coherence, Filtering and Processing), their

symptom

> > > constellations, EEG patterns and training approaches. The cost

of this

> > > workshop is $325.

> > >

> > > *Level 3* (managing the training process) will be offered the same

> > > dates, November 17 through December 8 every Saturday from 1:30pm

to 3:30 pm

> > > eastern time. The workshop will consiste of 4 2-hour sessions

online in a

> > > conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet

connection to be

> > > able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same

time), and

> > > you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number

(land-line or

> > > Skype or some such alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear

everyone

> > > else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest

training materials

> > > (manual). We will focus on the overall flow of training from

beginning to

> > > end, the training session design for different types of clients,

coaching.

> > > The cost of this workshop is $325.

> > > It should take a day or two for these to be listed on

brain-trainer.com.

> > > Please check back there to sign up. I do recognize that one of

these

> > > Saturdays will occur during the Thanksgiving weekend, and if we

have enough

> > > people wanting to change the date (sometimes it's not all bad to

get away

> > > from everybody for a few hours on that weekend...), we will

trade that

> > > Saturday for the one following the current scheduled end of the

workshop.

> > >

> > > I'll also be listing Trainer's Practicum, BioExplorer workshop

and some

> > > other shortly, but those will begin after the new year to avoid

the holiday

> > > season.

> > >

> > > Looking forward to working with you.

> > >

> > > Pete

> > >

> > > --

> > > Van Deusen

> > > pvdtlc@...

> > > http://www.brain-trainer.com

> > > 305/433-3160

> > > The Learning Curve, Inc.

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Van Deusen

> pvdtlc@...

> 305/433-3160

>

, I think this could be very good for foreign people that are not

confident with the English language

>

> > Pete,

> >

> > Would it be possible for me attend the online workshops?

> > It could be awefully expensive to be on the phone for 2 hours from

Japan.

> > Is it possible to record the workshop? I need to see it some times to

> > understand it.

> > Telephone conversation is very difficult to understand.

> >

> > Jo Sato

> >

> >

> > 2007/11/6, Van Deusen :

> >

> > > Now that I'm back from my US training tour, I will be

starting the

> > > online workshop schedule. Previous participants have pointed up

some real

> > > benefits to the online format. One of the most important of

these is that

> > > you don't have to digest such a huge amount of information all

at once. The

> > > workshop is broken into 2-hour segments separated by a week, so

participants

> > > have more chance to integrate the material. If you have an

assessment of

> > > your own, you can follow along on that on your screen and

evaluate it as the

> > > group is reviewing the onscreen assessment.

> > >

> > > The workshop schedule is on the brain-trainer.com website. You

can read

> > > detailed descriptions of each at

> > > http://www.brain-trainer.com/workshops/online_workshops.html .

> > >

> > > *Level 2* (assessment and training planning) will be offered

November 17

> > > through December 8, every Saturday from 11am to 1pm eastern time

(that's 8am

> > > to 10am west coast, or 4pm to 6pm western Europe). The workshop

will

> > > consist of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call.

Ideally you

> > > should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate

(we will

> > > all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be

able to

> > > call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such

> > > alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask

> > > questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials

(manual and

> > > power point presentation) as well as a sample assessment or two.

This

> > > workshop does not include actual hands-on performance of the

TLC, so ideally

> > > participants should be comfortable doing that. We will focus

primarily on

> > > the key brain activation patterns (Disconnect, Hot Temporals,

Reversals,

> > > Blocking, Locking/Coherence, Filtering and Processing), their

symptom

> > > constellations, EEG patterns and training approaches. The cost

of this

> > > workshop is $325.

> > >

> > > *Level 3* (managing the training process) will be offered the same

> > > dates, November 17 through December 8 every Saturday from 1:30pm

to 3:30 pm

> > > eastern time. The workshop will consiste of 4 2-hour sessions

online in a

> > > conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet

connection to be

> > > able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same

time), and

> > > you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number

(land-line or

> > > Skype or some such alternative.) Everyone will be able to hear

everyone

> > > else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest

training materials

> > > (manual). We will focus on the overall flow of training from

beginning to

> > > end, the training session design for different types of clients,

coaching.

> > > The cost of this workshop is $325.

> > > It should take a day or two for these to be listed on

brain-trainer.com.

> > > Please check back there to sign up. I do recognize that one of

these

> > > Saturdays will occur during the Thanksgiving weekend, and if we

have enough

> > > people wanting to change the date (sometimes it's not all bad to

get away

> > > from everybody for a few hours on that weekend...), we will

trade that

> > > Saturday for the one following the current scheduled end of the

workshop.

> > >

> > > I'll also be listing Trainer's Practicum, BioExplorer workshop

and some

> > > other shortly, but those will begin after the new year to avoid

the holiday

> > > season.

> > >

> > > Looking forward to working with you.

> > >

> > > Pete

> > >

> > > --

> > > Van Deusen

> > > pvdtlc@...

> > > http://www.brain-trainer.com

> > > 305/433-3160

> > > The Learning Curve, Inc.

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Van Deusen

> pvdtlc@...

> 305/433-3160

>

Hey Pete/group,

I am also very interested in a DVD/manual format. I have participated in all Levels of trainings offered, but have been out of practice and would love to have something I could review over & over. Perhaps additional DVDs could be provided as updates come along. ?

Be well, __________________________________________________

Hey Pete/group,

I am also very interested in a DVD/manual format. I have participated in all Levels of trainings offered, but have been out of practice and would love to have something I could review over & over. Perhaps additional DVDs could be provided as updates come along. ?

Be well, __________________________________________________

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your response and the welcome! I finally have a chance to sign up and I'm really looking forward to it. You say this doesn't include hands on of the "TLC" and that it would be good to be familiar with it. I'm not exactly sure what the term "TLC" (other than "the learning curve") refers to. I know how to hook up and 10/20 system etc.; I'm assuming from your last response that this is sufficient. Could you point me to a link with more info. about the TLC that I could review before the class starts?

I was also wondering if the BCIA recognized your courses for their training requirements. My daughter wants to sign up too and certification will be important to her on her career path.

Thanks again for everything.

online workshops

The workshop schedule is on the brain-trainer. com website. You can read detailed descriptions of each at http://www.brain- trainer.com/ workshops/ online_workshops .html .

Level 2 (assessment and training planning) will be offered November 17 through December 8, every Saturday from 11am to 1pm eastern time (that's 8am to 10am west coast, or 4pm to 6pm western Europe). The workshop will consist of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such alternative. ) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials (manual and power point presentation) as well as a sample assessment or two. This workshop does not include actual hands-on performance of the TLC, so ideally participants should be comfortable doing that. We will focus primarily on the key brain activation patterns (Disconnect,

Hot Temporals, Reversals, Blocking, Locking/Coherence, Filtering and Processing), their symptom constellations, EEG patterns and training approaches. The cost of this workshop is $325.

Level 3 (managing the training process) will be offered the same dates, November 17 through December 8 every Saturday from 1:30pm to 3:30 pm eastern time. The workshop will consiste of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such alternative. ) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials (manual). We will focus on the overall flow of training from beginning to end, the training session design for different types of clients, coaching. The cost of this workshop is $325.

It should take a day or two for these to be listed on brain-trainer. com. Please check back there to sign up. I do recognize that one of these Saturdays will occur during the Thanksgiving weekend, and if we have enough people wanting to change the date (sometimes it's not all bad to get away from everybody for a few hours on that weekend...), we will trade that Saturday for the one following the current scheduled end of the workshop.

Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlcgmail (DOT) comhttp://www.brain- trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your response and the welcome! I finally have a chance to sign up and I'm really looking forward to it. You say this doesn't include hands on of the "TLC" and that it would be good to be familiar with it. I'm not exactly sure what the term "TLC" (other than "the learning curve") refers to. I know how to hook up and 10/20 system etc.; I'm assuming from your last response that this is sufficient. Could you point me to a link with more info. about the TLC that I could review before the class starts?

I was also wondering if the BCIA recognized your courses for their training requirements. My daughter wants to sign up too and certification will be important to her on her career path.

online workshops

The workshop schedule is on the brain-trainer. com website. You can read detailed descriptions of each at http://www.brain- trainer.com/ workshops/ online_workshops .html .

Level 2 (assessment and training planning) will be offered November 17 through December 8, every Saturday from 11am to 1pm eastern time (that's 8am to 10am west coast, or 4pm to 6pm western Europe). The workshop will consist of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such alternative. ) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials (manual and power point presentation) as well as a sample assessment or two. This workshop does not include actual hands-on performance of the TLC, so ideally participants should be comfortable doing that. We will focus primarily on the key brain activation patterns (Disconnect,

Hot Temporals, Reversals, Blocking, Locking/Coherence, Filtering and Processing), their symptom constellations, EEG patterns and training approaches. The cost of this workshop is $325.

Level 3 (managing the training process) will be offered the same dates, November 17 through December 8 every Saturday from 1:30pm to 3:30 pm eastern time. The workshop will consiste of 4 2-hour sessions online in a conference call. Ideally you should have a fast internet connection to be able to participate (we will all see the same screen at the same time), and you'll need to be able to call a US conference call number (land-line or Skype or some such alternative. ) Everyone will be able to hear everyone else and ask questions. The workshop includes the latest training materials (manual). We will focus on the overall flow of training from beginning to end, the training session design for different types of clients, coaching. The cost of this workshop is $325.

It should take a day or two for these to be listed on brain-trainer. com. Please check back there to sign up. I do recognize that one of these Saturdays will occur during the Thanksgiving weekend, and if we have enough people wanting to change the date (sometimes it's not all bad to get away from everybody for a few hours on that weekend...), we will trade that Saturday for the one following the current scheduled end of the workshop.

Pete

-- Van Deusenpvdtlcgmail (DOT) comhttp://www.brain- trainer.com305/433-3160The Learning Curve, Inc.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

The TLC Assessment is the evaluation of brain activation patterns that we will be discussing as an entree to the brain and EEG. You can find all the files you need to do the assessment (if you have BioExplorer) on the brain-trainer.com website ( http://www.brain-trainer.com/tlc_assessment/ ). They are free and include instructions as well as the forms. If you are using Infiniti, you can purchase the files and their translation into the Infiniti platform (by Francois Dupont) also at brain-trainer.com (http://www.brain-trainer.com/software/ ).

It would be a good idea to at least read through the instructions and look through a sample assessment before the workshop.

Our workshops are not approved by BCIA, since I am not BCIA certified.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your response and the welcome! I finally have a chance to sign up and I'm really looking forward to it. You say this doesn't include hands on of the " TLC " and that it would be good to be familiar with it. I'm not exactly sure what the term " TLC " (other than " the learning curve " ) refers to. I know how to hook up and 10/20 system etc.; I'm assuming from your last response that this is sufficient. Could you point me to a link with more info. about the TLC that I could review before the class starts?

.. __ -- Van Deusen

The TLC Assessment is the evaluation of brain activation patterns that we will be discussing as an entree to the brain and EEG. You can find all the files you need to do the assessment (if you have BioExplorer) on the brain-trainer.com website ( http://www.brain-trainer.com/tlc_assessment/ ). They are free and include instructions as well as the forms. If you are using Infiniti, you can purchase the files and their translation into the Infiniti platform (by Francois Dupont) also at brain-trainer.com (http://www.brain-trainer.com/software/ ).

It would be a good idea to at least read through the instructions and look through a sample assessment before the workshop.

Our workshops are not approved by BCIA, since I am not BCIA certified.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your response and the welcome! I finally have a chance to sign up and I'm really looking forward to it. You say this doesn't include hands on of the " TLC " and that it would be good to be familiar with it. I'm not exactly sure what the term " TLC " (other than " the learning curve " ) refers to. I know how to hook up and 10/20 system etc.; I'm assuming from your last response that this is sufficient. Could you point me to a link with more info. about the TLC that I could review before the class starts?

.. __ -- Van Deusen